Marijuana lobby groups
Add Reply
Meme Warrior
2004-10-27 00:11:53 UTC
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
catchmerevisited
2004-10-27 09:10:19 UTC
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
most places don't allow smoking in lobbies.
you're going to find an alley group.
Meme Warrior
2004-10-27 17:09:16 UTC
Post by catchmerevisited
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
most places don't allow smoking in lobbies.
you're going to find an alley group.
funny guy, hope you get robbed by a meth addict while the police shake down
an aging hippie or some nerdy college kids.
Pelland Jean-Richard
2004-10-28 20:00:01 UTC
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
I don't think that the mainstream takes marijuana use seriously. At a time
when governments are working hard to eliminate tobacco use, it seems
counterproductive to advocate a laissez-faire attitude towards a drug that
may be worse than tobacco.
notritenoteri
2004-10-29 12:30:59 UTC
what will be our earthly reward for leading pure wholesome lives without
partaking of the alleged evils of the dreaded marijuana? Will we be better
for it? Will our lives be more enriched or fulfilled? Will we get to
heaven sooner?
may be worse than tobacco.
mWarrior
2004-10-30 06:01:51 UTC
Post by Pelland Jean-Richard
I don't think that the mainstream takes marijuana use seriously. At a time
when governments are working hard to eliminate tobacco use, it seems
counterproductive to advocate a laissez-faire attitude towards a drug that
may be worse than tobacco.
Marijuana isn't worse then tobacco. Only 8% of marijuana users get addicted,
while 40% of tobacco users get addicted.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-10-03 16:07:46 UTC
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
I don't think that the mainstream takes marijuana use seriously. At a time
when governments are working hard to eliminate tobacco use, it seems
counterproductive to advocate a laissez-faire attitude towards a drug that
may be worse than tobacco.
That's how liberals are. This is why they love anyone who legitimizes vices.
Cut off anyone from paid medical coverage who smokes, anything. Why should the public subsidize their stupidity?
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-03 18:50:57 UTC
On Thursday, 28 October 2004 16:00:01 UTC-4, Pelland Jean-Richard
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does
anyone know of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
I don't think that the mainstream takes marijuana use seriously. At a
time when governments are working hard to eliminate tobacco use, it
seems counterproductive to advocate a laissez-faire attitude towards a
drug that may be worse than tobacco.
That's how liberals are. This is why they love anyone who legitimizes vices.
Cut off anyone from paid medical coverage who smokes, anything. Why
should the public subsidize their stupidity?
I think we'll have to cut off subsidies for you to prevent the
propagation of genetic disease.

George Dance
2004-11-01 14:18:58 UTC
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
I'd suggest, for a start, NORML Canada. You can check them out at:

http://www.normlcanada.org/
George Dance
2004-11-02 16:48:39 UTC
Post by George Dance
Post by Meme Warrior
Since the action party is just a bunch of useless stoners. Does anyone know
of any serious marijuana lobby groups?
http://www.normlcanada.org/
You can find out much more about the issue and the movement in Canada at:

http://marijuananews.com/
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-03 15:07:41 UTC
Buy Marijuana Online | Buy Weed Online | THC and CBD Oil For Sale. Buy Marijuana Online, Buy Medical Marijuana Online, Buy Weed Online, Buy Cannabis Oil Online, Cannabis Oil for Cancer, THC, CBD Oil, hash,wax,shatter for sale,medical marijuana,cannabis,weed ,oil,THC,CBD,Concentrate .contact infor@ Go to....https://www.jointcannabisdispensary.com Text or call +1(408)909-1859
r***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 06:44:38 UTC
http://revcodiscountdrugs.co/
Online Pharmacy Hours of Operation

Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Pharmacy: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST
Exceptions: Closed December 24th 6:00 pm to December 26th 7:00 am CST, Closed December 31st 6:00 pm to January 1st 7:00 am CST

Different Ware House Locations:
Our Online Pharmacy have stores in many countries of the world. Presently We are active in USA, UK, India, Pakistan and Hong Kong, with other offices located in different parts of the world.

The Online Pharmacy in the UK is determined by its visualization to attain considerable business in prescription products with strong presences in market. Our dedicated teams co-ordinate with each other to make operations smoother and we work with top licensed Online pharmacy to guarantee customers the best products at the most reasonable rates