Discussion:
Israel Retaliated Against Iran. Many Iranian Dead. No Israeli Casualties.
(too old to reply)
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 01:33:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp

WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
Byker
2018-05-11 01:57:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Greg Carr" wrote in message
news:3d4a314c-013a-43e9-a007-***@googlegroups.com...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
>
> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!

That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a

https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
The Starmaker
2018-05-11 04:25:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Byker wrote:
>
> "Greg Carr" wrote in message
> news:3d4a314c-013a-43e9-a007-***@googlegroups.com...
> >
> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartann
> >
> > WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
>
> That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
> https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
>
> https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg


Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.


Lots.

Like six million maybe...


That would be a blessing from God.


God would say.."They asked for it."


Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...

Iran Nukes Israel!


Finally....about time.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 06:27:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
This was all predicted centuries ago in the Bible. Bomb Tehran and Damascus.
Byker
2018-05-11 13:28:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...

> God would say.."They asked for it."

And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
The Starmaker
2018-05-11 16:30:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Byker wrote:
>
> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>
> > God would say.."They asked for it."
>
> And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
> the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...


I'm not to familiar with all the names like Allah and Tetragrammaton...

Nature as always will take care of it.


But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...

but American Idol will still get a higher rating.


Nobody likes to watch...Good News.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-11 21:10:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:30:49 -0700, The Starmaker
<***@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Kyker wrote:
>>
>> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>>
>> > God would say.."They asked for it."
>>
>> And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
>> the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
>
>
>I'm not to familiar with all the names like Allah and Tetragrammaton...
>
>Nature as always will take care of it.
>
>
>But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...

May it be soon, insh'Allah!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 21:27:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:10:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:


>>But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...
>
> May it be soon, insh'Allah!

Even less likely than you selling used satellite dishes on Usenet again,
dumb anal Razovic! LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-11 21:08:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 08:28:17 -0500, "Kyker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>
>> God would say.."They asked for it."
>
>And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
>the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...

Not before Tel Aviv and Haifa are, Kyker!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 21:30:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:08:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
>>the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
>
> Not before Tel Aviv and Haifa are, Kyker!

Not before Teheran is, poor desperate idiot! <BG>

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
george152
2018-05-11 20:21:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/11/2018 4:25 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Byker wrote:
>>
>> "Greg Carr" wrote in message
>> news:3d4a314c-013a-43e9-a007-***@googlegroups.com...
>>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartann
>>>
>>> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
>>
>> That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
>> https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
>>
>> https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
>
>
> Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.
>
>
> Lots.
>
> Like six million maybe...
>
>
> That would be a blessing from God.
>
>
> God would say.."They asked for it."
>
>
> Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...
>
> Iran Nukes Israel!
>
>
> Finally....about time.
>

We have a new resident nazi

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
The Starmaker
2018-05-11 21:43:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
george152 wrote:
>
> On 5/11/2018 4:25 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Byker wrote:
> >>
> >> "Greg Carr" wrote in message
> >> news:3d4a314c-013a-43e9-a007-***@googlegroups.com...
> >>>
> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=sp
> >>>
> >>> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
> >>
> >> That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
> >> https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
> >>
> >> https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
> >
> >
> > Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.
> >
> >
> > Lots.
> >
> > Like six million maybe...
> >
> >
> > That would be a blessing from God.
> >
> >
> > God would say.."They asked for it."
> >
> >
> > Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...
> >
> > Iran Nukes Israel!
> >
> >
> > Finally....about time.
> >
>
> We have a new resident nazi


People from Israel see nazis in their soup...

from Israel's point of view...the whole world out there is a nazi...that
is why they must destroy everyone.

..and the bowl of soup.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 21:45:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Why do all you nazis post anonymously?
Fred J. McCall
2018-05-12 01:41:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote on Fri, 11 May 2018
14:43:26 -0700:

>george152 wrote:
>>
>> We have a new resident nazi
>>
>
>People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
>

Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.

<plonk>


--
"The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one’s
neighbour and this fact goes far to account for religious
intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the
people next door are headed for hell."
-- Aleister Crowley
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-12 13:08:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 18:41:12 -0700, Fred J. McCall
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote on Fri, 11 May 2018
>14:43:26 -0700:
>
>>george152 wrote:
>>>
>>> We have a new resident nazi
>>>
>>
>>People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
>>
>
>Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
>
><plonk>

Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

<flush>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-12 18:26:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 06:08:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
>>
>><plonk>
>
> Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.

You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
>
> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-16 11:32:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:OlGJC.110311$***@fx13.am4...

>On Sat, 12 May 2018 06:08:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>>Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
>>>
>>><plonk>
>>
>> Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.

>You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!

The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-17 13:22:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 16 May 2018 04:32:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
>
>
>Michael

You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!

BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
for that!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-17 17:47:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:22:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!
>>
>> The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
>>
>>
>> Michael
>
> You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!

...projects the biggest cunt these groups have ever seen.

> BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
> for that!

There is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem who is the
father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish ass you
keep kissing every time you pray to him! And it is HE who makes you lead a
life as a cunt!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-18 12:04:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Wed, 16 May 2018 04:32:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
>>
>>
>>Michael

>You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!

>BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
>for that!

Nithing, you are the ladyboy here.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
The Starmaker
2018-05-12 19:38:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>
> On Fri, 11 May 2018 18:41:12 -0700, Fred J. McCall
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote on Fri, 11 May 2018
> >14:43:26 -0700:
> >
> >>george152 wrote:
> >>>
> >>> We have a new resident nazi
> >>>
> >>
> >>People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
> >>
> >
> >Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
> >
> ><plonk>
>
> Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.


Now, that isn't fair...he didn't say he Loves Jewish people..


in fact, I never heard anyone say they love Jewish people..
not even Jewish people would say they love Jewish people.

Jewish girls say they don't like Jewish guys because they are nerdy and eat boogers.


Maybe he is married to a nice Jewish girl and discovered...she not so nice. Turns out she just a golddiger..


The Truth is...there is no such thing as a 'nice jewish girl'...it's a myth, ...to get Jewish guys to make
babies with them. Truth is, Jewish guys beat their wives up...


http://criminal-justice.iresearchnet.com/crime/domestic-violence/jewish-community/


Here's how it works:

The Rabbi lies to it's men to marry a 'nice jewish girl' in order to pump up the population.

Then the men discover there is no such thing as a 'nice jewish girl' and the girls get beat up.

It's the Rabbi that needs to get beat up..not the women...they are just ....women.


THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NICE JEWISH GIRL, IT'S JUST A MYTH TO GET MORE JEWISH BABIES INTO THE WORLD.


In the United States in the 1930's the majority of prosititues were Jewish girls, why is that????

Cause Jewish girls are just golddigers...they do anything for money..

"Marry a doctor or a lawyer" is what Jewish mothers tell their daughters...

they bring up their daughters to be...golddiggers.

Prosititues.


Ugh,




Those people are...... DDDDEEEESSSSPICABLE!!!!!
___
__ _/:::>__
/:/_/::/ _/::>
_/:(/:::\_/::/
_):::::::::::::\
_/::::::::::::::::\____
/ \:::::::::/ \
| ::/\ :::::::: / \:: |
/ ::/ \ :::::: / |:::/
/:::| \::::::::/ |:::\
/::::| \::::::/ |::::\
,------: \::::/ :------,
/ ___ \0 / \ 0 / ___ \
: ,-' ) ` `---' `---' ( `-, :
\_ \ ' ` \_ _/
\____\ \/
\ _______\________
\ ,-' )
\ ,- ,----------- _/

\ ,-' \\ ) _/
(___________/__________\\ /
:;;;\___________________)
______,:;;;;;;;;:______
,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\_
/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\_
/;;;;;;__;;;; ;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\





"Drop the Bomb - Exterminate Them All!'
Greg Carr
2018-05-12 21:45:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
You spelled digger wrong Stacy. Drop the bomb on Damascus and Tehran.
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-12 16:32:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote on Fri, 11 May 2018
>14:43:26 -0700:

>>george152 wrote:
>>>
>>> We have a new resident nazi
>>>
>>
>>People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
>>

>Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
The last cunt he came in contact with was his mother's as she was getting
a partial birth abortion, you know, the kind where the baby's brains are
sucked out?


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-11 15:20:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 May 2018 20:57:12 -0500, "Kyker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Greg Carr" wrote in message
>news:3d4a314c-013a-43e9-a007-***@googlegroups.com...
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
>>
>> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
>
>That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
>https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
>
>https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg

Wait till Eye-ran gets nukes, kyker...'Israeel' will be toast...jew
toast (kosher for pissache).

May it be soon, insh'Allah!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 19:41:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 08:20:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:


>>That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
>>https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
>>
>>https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
>
> Wait till Eye-ran gets nukes, kyker...'Israeel' will be toast...jew
> toast (kosher for pissache).

You keep hoping Israel might end up like YOU, you failed housebound loser?
FAT chance! LOL

> May it be soon, insh'Allah!

You won't live to see anything like that, poor housebound psychotic idiot!
LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Kixi
2018-05-11 03:38:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-10 at 18:33:15 Greg Carr wrote:

>
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
>
> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!

I note CBC providing political cover for the Jews.

The reported that Israel * RETALIATED *, (as they always characterize
Israeli aggression) for Iran launching missiles * TOWARDS * the Golan
Heights. Apparently, no missiles landed in Israel, nor on Syria's own
Golan.

See how the Jews are conniving to get a war going against Iran. That's
what they did to get WWII started too.

Also note, in all the global Jewsmedia coverage of Israel/Iran, the
word "Zionism" never gets used.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2018-05-11 04:31:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, 10 May 2018 21:33:16 UTC-4, Greg Carr wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
>
> WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!

Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into the line of machine-gun fire.
Kixi
2018-05-11 14:17:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-10 at 21:31:04 Liberals are VERMIN! wrote:

> On Thursday, 10 May 2018 21:33:16 UTC-4, Greg Carr wrote:
> >
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
> >
> > WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
>
> Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless
> rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE
> destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a
> surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in
> much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into
> the line of machine-gun fire.

That narrative is stupid. So don't believe what the Jewsmedia says
about Iran. The Iranians are NOT stupid.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 19:08:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 7:17:22 AM UTC-7, Kixi wrote:
> On 2018-05-10 at 21:31:04 Liberals are VERMIN! wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, 10 May 2018 21:33:16 UTC-4, Greg Carr wrote:
> > >
> https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
> > >
> > > WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
> >
> > Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless
> > rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE
> > destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a
> > surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in
> > much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into
> > the line of machine-gun fire.
>
> That narrative is stupid. So don't believe what the Jewsmedia says
> about Iran. The Iranians are NOT stupid.

Yes the Iranians and Syrians are some of the stupidest ppl in the world. Kill Assad dead.
Loading...