Israel Retaliated Against Iran. Many Iranian Dead. No Israeli Casualties.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 01:33:15 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp

WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
Byker
2018-05-11 01:57:12 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
That spire would make a nice ground-zero aim-point:
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a

The Starmaker
2018-05-11 04:25:45 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.

Lots.

Like six million maybe...

That would be a blessing from God.

God would say.."They asked for it."

Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...

Iran Nukes Israel!

Finally....about time.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 06:27:28 UTC
This was all predicted centuries ago in the Bible. Bomb Tehran and Damascus.
Byker
2018-05-11 13:28:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
God would say.."They asked for it."
And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
The Starmaker
2018-05-11 16:30:49 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by The Starmaker
God would say.."They asked for it."
And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
I'm not to familiar with all the names like Allah and Tetragrammaton...

Nature as always will take care of it.

But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...

but American Idol will still get a higher rating.

Nobody likes to watch...Good News.
2018-05-11 21:10:19 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:30:49 -0700, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Byker
Post by The Starmaker
God would say.."They asked for it."
And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
I'm not to familiar with all the names like Allah and Tetragrammaton...
Nature as always will take care of it.
But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...
May it be soon, insh'Allah!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 21:27:51 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:10:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Starmaker
But everyone is secretly waiting for the CNN news item "Iran Nukes Israel"...
May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Even less likely than you selling used satellite dishes on Usenet again,
dumb anal Razovic! LOL
Cheers!
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
2018-05-11 21:08:43 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by The Starmaker
God would say.."They asked for it."
And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
Not before Tel Aviv and Haifa are, Kyker!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 21:30:03 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:08:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
And when every Islamic city in the Middle East is turned into an ashtray,
the mullahs will say, "It is the will of Allah"...
Not before Tel Aviv and Haifa are, Kyker!
Not before Teheran is, poor desperate idiot! <BG>
Cheers!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
george152
2018-05-11 20:21:05 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.
Lots.
Like six million maybe...
That would be a blessing from God.
God would say.."They asked for it."
Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...
Iran Nukes Israel!
Finally....about time.
We have a new resident nazi

---
The Starmaker
2018-05-11 21:43:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Byker
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
Of course.. everyone has their fingers crossed that Israel gets bombed with lots of...Casualties.
Lots.
Like six million maybe...
That would be a blessing from God.
God would say.."They asked for it."
Notice how quiet everyone is ...just waiting to turn on CNN and hear...
Iran Nukes Israel!
Finally....about time.
We have a new resident nazi
People from Israel see nazis in their soup...

from Israel's point of view...the whole world out there is a nazi...that
is why they must destroy everyone.

..and the bowl of soup.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 21:45:39 UTC
Why do all you nazis post anonymously?
Fred J. McCall
2018-05-12 01:41:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by george152
We have a new resident nazi
People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.

<plonk>
--
"The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one’s
neighbour and this fact goes far to account for religious
-- Aleister Crowley
2018-05-12 13:08:23 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 18:41:12 -0700, Fred J. McCall
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by The Starmaker
Post by george152
We have a new resident nazi
People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
<plonk>
Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

<flush>

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-12 18:26:46 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 06:08:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Fred J. McCall
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
<plonk>
Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.
You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Cheers!
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-16 11:32:36 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
<plonk>
Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.
You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!
The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-17 13:22:04 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 04:32:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
Michael
You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!

BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
for that!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-17 17:47:55 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:22:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
You may not be from Israel but you are DEFINITELY a cunt!
The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
Michael
You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!
...projects the biggest cunt these groups have ever seen.
BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
for that!
There is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem who is the
father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish ass you
keep kissing every time you pray to him! And it is HE who makes you lead a
life as a cunt!
Cheers!
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-18 12:04:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is as masculine as a cunt!
Michael
You are not even as 'masculine' as a typical Flip gook ladyboy!
BTW you wrote a bad word...superseded jew g-d haShit will fuck you up
for that!
Nithing, you are the ladyboy here.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

The Starmaker
2018-05-12 19:38:44 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by The Starmaker
Post by george152
We have a new resident nazi
People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
<plonk>
Well, I'm not either and you're a jewloving cunt.
Now, that isn't fair...he didn't say he Loves Jewish people..

in fact, I never heard anyone say they love Jewish people..
not even Jewish people would say they love Jewish people.

Jewish girls say they don't like Jewish guys because they are nerdy and eat boogers.

Maybe he is married to a nice Jewish girl and discovered...she not so nice. Turns out she just a golddiger..

The Truth is...there is no such thing as a 'nice jewish girl'...it's a myth, ...to get Jewish guys to make
babies with them. Truth is, Jewish guys beat their wives up...

http://criminal-justice.iresearchnet.com/crime/domestic-violence/jewish-community/

Here's how it works:

The Rabbi lies to it's men to marry a 'nice jewish girl' in order to pump up the population.

Then the men discover there is no such thing as a 'nice jewish girl' and the girls get beat up.

It's the Rabbi that needs to get beat up..not the women...they are just ....women.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NICE JEWISH GIRL, IT'S JUST A MYTH TO GET MORE JEWISH BABIES INTO THE WORLD.

In the United States in the 1930's the majority of prosititues were Jewish girls, why is that????

Cause Jewish girls are just golddigers...they do anything for money..

"Marry a doctor or a lawyer" is what Jewish mothers tell their daughters...

they bring up their daughters to be...golddiggers.

Prosititues.

Ugh,

Those people are...... DDDDEEEESSSSPICABLE!!!!!
___
__ _/:::>__
/:/_/::/ _/::>
_/:(/:::\_/::/
_):::::::::::::\
_/::::::::::::::::\____
/ \:::::::::/ \
| ::/\ :::::::: / \:: |
/ ::/ \ :::::: / |:::/
/:::| \::::::::/ |:::\
/::::| \::::::/ |::::\
,------: \::::/ :------,
/ ___ \0 / \ 0 / ___ \
: ,-' ) ` `---' `---' ( `-, :
\_ \ ' ` \_ _/
\____\ \/
\ _______\________
\ ,-' )
\ ,- ,----------- _/

\ ,-' \\ ) _/
(___________/__________\\ /
:;;;\___________________)
______,:;;;;;;;;:______
,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\_
/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\_
/;;;;;;__;;;; ;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\

"Drop the Bomb - Exterminate Them All!'
Greg Carr
2018-05-12 21:45:28 UTC
You spelled digger wrong Stacy. Drop the bomb on Damascus and Tehran.
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-12 16:32:06 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by The Starmaker
Post by george152
We have a new resident nazi
People from Israel see nazis in their soup...
Well, I'm not from Israel and I think you're a cunt.
The last cunt he came in contact with was his mother's as she was getting
a partial birth abortion, you know, the kind where the baby's brains are
sucked out?

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-11 15:20:28 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Greg Carr
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/iran-launched-an-attack-on-israel-%e2%80%94-and-they-got-badly-beaten-and-internationally-abandoned/ar-AAx5sy0?ocid=spartanntp
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
Wait till Eye-ran gets nukes, kyker...'Israeel' will be toast...jew
toast (kosher for pissache).

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-11 19:41:13 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 08:20:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
https://tinyurl.com/ybgtcg5a
https://blog.zeit.de/joerglau/files/2007/01/bidoun.jpg
Wait till Eye-ran gets nukes, kyker...'Israeel' will be toast...jew
toast (kosher for pissache).
You keep hoping Israel might end up like YOU, you failed housebound loser?
FAT chance! LOL
May it be soon, insh'Allah!
You won't live to see anything like that, poor housebound psychotic idiot!
LOL
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
I note CBC providing political cover for the Jews.

The reported that Israel * RETALIATED *, (as they always characterize
Israeli aggression) for Iran launching missiles * TOWARDS * the Golan
Heights. Apparently, no missiles landed in Israel, nor on Syria's own
Golan.

See how the Jews are conniving to get a war going against Iran. That's
what they did to get WWII started too.

Also note, in all the global Jewsmedia coverage of Israel/Iran, the
word "Zionism" never gets used.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2018-05-11 04:31:04 UTC
Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into the line of machine-gun fire.
Kixi
2018-05-11 14:17:20 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless
rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE
destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a
surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in
much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into
the line of machine-gun fire.
That narrative is stupid. So don't believe what the Jewsmedia says
about Iran. The Iranians are NOT stupid.
Greg Carr
2018-05-11 19:08:02 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Greg Carr
WAY TO GO ISRAEL! Bomb Tehran and Damascus!
Iran seems Hell-bent on stupidity. They fire off a bunch of useless
rockets at the Golan Heights that can't hit anything and INVITE
destruction, which is what they got. But why should this be a
surprise? They sacrificed 1 MILLION men in the Iran-Iraq war, in
much the same way as allies did in WW1, sending infantry right into
the line of machine-gun fire.
That narrative is stupid. So don't believe what the Jewsmedia says
about Iran. The Iranians are NOT stupid.
Yes the Iranians and Syrians are some of the stupidest ppl in the world. Kill Assad dead.