snow trolling not cherry picking -- bogan
2018-04-09 02:12:04 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 14:29:38 -0400, Wally W. says...
<no body-text, all sig>
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
The signature should not be a novel. Keep it short - the generally
accepted length is no more than 4 lines but nobody will yell at you if
it's 5 or 6. Things will start getting out of hand if your signature
is much longer than that.
Um, I don't understand. If I delete the "--", demarcating the separation
of body to signature, I'm good-to-go, but if I don't, I be breaking some
"unwritten" rules of netiquette?

I always thought they were "more like guidelines, than actual rules".

Ummm... pirate.

You know the old retail saying: "You break it, you buy it"?

Well, I AM sorty paying fer the Internet, so I have the RIGHT to "break"
it. Nyah. ;-)

"--" left out... THIS time!, just so I don't ruffle no puffy shirts. :-p

=====

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

Climate Change Scientists Caught Tampering With Data to Show Rising Sea
Levels

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE

Climate Hillbilly Davis
AlleyCat
2018-04-09 04:54:00 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 22:52:22 -0400, Wally W. says...
<multitude of cross-posts deleted>
<multitude of cross-posts undeleted> :-)
Post by AlleyCat
Um, I don't understand. If I delete the "--", demarcating the separation
of body to signature, I'm good-to-go, but if I don't, I be breaking
some "unwritten" rules of netiquette?
They are not unwritten if they are in a link.
You follow every rule you read in an INTERNET link? Smart.

I can "write" anywhere on the Internet, that I am Al Gore... *I* invented
the Internet, and *I* make the rules, but that doesn't really mean that
everyone should or does follow them.

Netiquette is a made-up, unenforceable codex written by people who get
offended very easily, like gordo. LOL

Ohhh... I see... I musta missed all those times you posted that link in
all of your posts and replies. Sorry... I will, from now on, comply.

Please... learn what being facetious is and means. Thank you.
Post by AlleyCat
I always thought they were "more like guidelines, than actual rules".
So are the guidelines of saying "please" and "thank you."
Please... learn what being facetious is and means. Thank you.

And, please, I'll remind you... I thank I use them term(s) enough.

Ignoring these guidelines over time may affect how (and whether)
people want to be around you.
Oh... yeah... that. You really think I give a flying fuck whether
any of these bogans here "want to be around" me? I KNOW they
wouldn't want to be around me in person, but they don't seem to
care here on Usenet. Their personalities are such, that they NEED me,
and yes, they NEED you too... otherwise they wouldn't reply to
either one of us. gordo, notwithstanding.

They have NO self-esteem and they act like they have "little man's"
disease... they can't POSSIBLY let you have the last word, else they
cain't sleep at night. Mommy has to go down stairs and givem a little
nip-a-milk to calm them down.

I don't care much for the dudes on here preaching to me what I should,
could, may, can, do on Usenet, either. This is not a Kindergarten... we
are adults. You can openly accept the way people are, or you can stick
your head in the sand, plugging your ears up and screech "la la la la la"
at the top of your lungs, like a little child... you know... like gordo
does.

I musta hoot his wittle feewings. Oh well.

They don't treat you the way you treat them, "you" NOT being editorial, so
why should YOU treat them with pleases and thank yous?

If my Usenet provider doesn't like my netiquette, then it's HIS job to
tell me to straighten up.
If this was your blog, you could do whatever your blog host allows.
This is NOBODY'S "blog". It's EVERYBODY'S. YOU have a filter in Forte',
correct? USE it, if you don't want to bother with me. We're on the same
side here, but if you don't like what I write, or how I behave...

http://www.forteinc.com/agent-features/junk-filtering.php
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/faq.php#CD8B4887EE9D0A60852571C000107990
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/
Making a statement in the subject line (with no supporting body-text
in the post) and spewing only sig where there is supposed to be a body
is bad manners.
I agree, but it just shows us Kymberly has nothing to say, other than what
little there is in the title. Again... filtering! I have his "no body"
posts filtered out.

I'm seriously contemplating filtering out his fake bot anyway. It's mostly
garbage, picked up from winger and anti-capitalist sites, anyway. If HE
can't post under his real nym, why should we read them? He does this shit
to illicit responses... poor wonley wittle boy.
Perhaps you would like to figure out what else I have in mind for this
reply.
Ummm... no... not really... not at all.
The rest of the point being made in this post can be found in
http://archive.org/web/
more than 325 billion web pages
Happy hunting.
I only hunt what I eat. Eating words is a liberals' job.

Waka waka.

--
Climate Hillbilly Davis

http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI