Toronto the lucky
2018-07-08 01:27:03 UTC
Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity and
indifference

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference

This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-08 17:59:42 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 21:27:03 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity and
> indifference
>
> https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
>
> This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.

Grenfell Tower styleing?

2018-07-08 18:26:37 UTC
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:phtjee$1la$***@news.albasani.net...

> On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 21:27:03 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> > Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity
> > and indifference
> > https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
> > This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.

> Grenfell Tower styleing?

The AG went so far as to point to the investigation into the deadly Grenfell
Tower fire in London, England, where a report afterwards pointed to a triad
of state failures – ignorance of regulations; indifference to concerns
raised by others, and lack of clarity on roles and responsibilities – as the
key reasons for the lethal system failure there.

“All three themes were evident during our investigation,” Romeo-Beehler
wrote. “And it is these cultural issues that resonated with us.”

Fake people, with fake credentials, doing fake inspections.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-09 09:22:25 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:26:37 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> "Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:phtjee$1la$***@news.albasani.net...
>
>> On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 21:27:03 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
>
>> > Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity
>> > and indifference
>> > https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
>> > This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
>
>> Grenfell Tower styleing?
>
> The AG went so far as to point to the investigation into the deadly Grenfell
> Tower fire in London, England, where a report afterwards pointed to a triad
> of state failures – ignorance of regulations; indifference to concerns
> raised by others, and lack of clarity on roles and responsibilities – as the
> key reasons for the lethal system failure there.
>
> “All three themes were evident during our investigation,” Romeo-Beehler
> wrote. “And it is these cultural issues that resonated with us.”
>

> Fake people, with fake credentials, doing fake inspections.

It's the fake people I've the most worry about.
Credentials are shit compared to real accomplishment,
an' only History can tell the diff'.

2018-07-09 09:32:02 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:26:37 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> "Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:phtjee$1la$***@news.albasani.net...
>
>> On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 21:27:03 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
>
>> > Christie Blatchford: Shocking AG report out of Toronto details duplicity
>> > and indifference
>> > https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/christie-blatchford-shocking-ag-report-out-of-toronto-details-duplicity-and-indifference
>> > This story is frightening ... Toronto may have dodged a bullet.
>
>> Grenfell Tower styleing?
>
> The AG went so far as to point to the investigation into the deadly Grenfell
> Tower fire in London, England, where a report afterwards pointed to a triad
> of state failures – ignorance of regulations; indifference to concerns
> raised by others, and lack of clarity on roles and responsibilities – as the
> key reasons for the lethal system failure there.
>
> “All three themes were evident during our investigation,” Romeo-Beehler
> wrote. “And it is these cultural issues that resonated with us.”
>

> Fake people, with fake credentials, doing fake inspections.

We need our law to sanction irresponsible behavior on the part of paid officials.
No more of this "collective responsibility" BS: if you take the People's Coin
you OWE US RESPECT.