Oilsands pollution on collision course with Canada's climate plan
gordo
2018-03-10 21:56:47 UTC
Oilsands pollution on collision course with Canada's climate plan

"Carbon pollution from oilsands expansion is radically undermining
Canada's plan to fight climate change. On the present course, almost
everything else in Canada would have to shut down for the country to
meet its climate change targets."
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/02/20/opinion/oilsands-pollution-collision-course-canadas-climate-plan

---
http://www.avg.com
Dave Smith
2018-03-10 22:31:14 UTC
Post by gordo
Oilsands pollution on collision course with Canada's climate plan
"Carbon pollution from oilsands expansion is radically undermining
Canada's plan to fight climate change. On the present course, almost
everything else in Canada would have to shut down for the country to
meet its climate change targets."
So what. Our immigration and refugee programs will sink out targets
anyway. Our politicians have pledged for us to reduce out carbon
emissions by a percentage that will put a hardship on us at our current
population, but they are planning to admit 1 million immigrants over the
next three years, that is close to 3% growth right there.
Greg Carr
2018-03-11 03:57:48 UTC
Good post.

Liberals are VERMIN!