Wizard of Oz analogy
2018-06-07 23:37:31 UTC
"If the Tories win Ontario will have lost it moral compass and soul; if the
Liberals win we will have lost our courage; if the NDP wins we will have
lost our mind."
- Stephen J Day - @SteveDay_9er
Eric®
2018-06-09 02:38:14 UTC
M.I.Wakefield wrote...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"If the Tories win Ontario will have lost it moral compass and soul; if the
Liberals win we will have lost our courage; if the NDP wins we will have
lost our mind."
Change the voting system! The NDP & Liberals & Greens got over 50% of the vote!
Let them form a government!
M.I.Wakefield
2018-06-09 12:56:51 UTC
Eric! KKKaren has hacked your account.
Eric®
2018-06-10 20:44:39 UTC
Post by Eric®
Change the voting system! The NDP & Liberals & Greens got over 50% of the vote!
Let them form a government!
Eric! KKKaren has hacked your account.
I was mimicking the response from the usual suspects. Another letter to the
editor was published in the Globe & Mail yesterday...
M.I.Wakefield
I'm a little shocked actually, that Karen hasn't posted on that theme yet.
simplicity
Oh, so they are now the one?
M.I.Wakefield
2018-06-09 14:37:51 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Eric®
Change the voting system! The NDP & Liberals & Greens got over 50% of the vote!
Let them form a government!
Oh, so they are now the one?
Wynne's majority was gained with 38.65% support, in an election with 51.3%
turnout.

Ford's majority was gained with 40.50% support, in an election with 58.4%
turnout.

One guess as to which the leftists will view as legitimate.
simplicity
2018-06-10 21:47:46 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Eric®
Change the voting system! The NDP & Liberals & Greens got over 50% of the vote!
Let them form a government!
Oh, so they are now the one?
Wynne's majority was gained with 38.65% support, in an election with 51.3%
turnout.
Ford's majority was gained with 40.50% support, in an election with 58.4%
turnout.
One guess as to which the leftists will view as legitimate.
The retard substitute drama teacher Trudeau got his majority with less than 40% of popular vote. I do not recall anybody questioning the legitimacy of this.