Fat Tubby's Cover Up of Immigrant's Jail Suicide After Being Forcibly Split from His Family
2018-06-10 22:56:38 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT), Blue Lives Matter says...
Do you post in between getting plowed up the ass?
He's been plowed in the ears too much, hence his brain damage and
inability to know when he's being lied to by the press and BLOGGERS on the
INTERNET.

Besides that, he's a TRUDEAU fanboy.

[giggle]
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

Siri Cruise
2018-06-11 00:35:41 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT), Blue Lives Matter says...
Do you post in between getting plowed up the ass?
He's been plowed in the ears too much, hence his brain damage and
inability to know when he's being lied to by the press and BLOGGERS on the
INTERNET.
Besides that, he's a TRUDEAU fanboy.
We have always been allies with DPRK. We have always been at war with Canada.
Long live Big Orange!
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-06-11 00:49:59 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:35:41 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Besides that, he's a TRUDEAU fanboy.
We have always been allies with DPRK. We have always been at war with Canada.
Long live Big Orange!
Lying liberal makes up more shit, that NO ONE believes... not even himself

To make SURE he has a snappy comeback that will somehow make one "mad", he
HAS to make this shit up. It's the liberal credo these days... make shit
up and hope the -85 IQ'd crowd believes it.

We are not "allies" with NOKO.

"And we have a country out there - North Korea, which is sort of wacko,
not a bunch of dummies - and they are going out and they are developing
nuclear weapons." - President Donald Trump

North Korea is "run by some very bad people." DT

"North Korea is the last place on Earth I want to go to." - DT

In an interview on "CBS This Morning" in February 2016, Trump again
brought up China assisting the US in dealing with North Korea. He said he
would get China to make Kim Jong Un "disappear in one form or another very
quickly."

He elaborated on Kim: "I mean this guy's a bad dude - and don't
underestimate him. Any young guy that can take over from his father with
all those generals and everybody else that probably wants the position,
this is not somebody to be underestimated."

Oh, and "Trade" is not war, you fucking liberal idiot.