It's Been 12 Years And Mueller Hasn't Indicted Anyone
2018-03-06 03:20:23 UTC
On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 21:40:00 GMT, PIBB says...
Trouble is his goofs are wrecking the country.
How so... be specific.

What part of YOUR country has been wrecked... be specific.

Who and what has been wrecked?

... be specific.

I don't like to do this, but seeing how you probably have NO answers
regarding Trump wrecking anything, other than how DEMOCRATS are wrecking
this country..., i.e., pushing narratives ONLY to try and make Trump look
bad (fail... LOL), illegal immigration, the shooting and killing of people
on a daily basis, FAR outweighing ALL of the "mass shootings" (yes, that's
a DEMOCRAT problem... can you say Chicago?), social programs, politicizing
EVERYTHING, political correctness, victim mentality, etc.

<crickets in advance>
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.
AlleyCat
2018-03-07 01:19:51 UTC
On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 21:38:24 GMT, PIBB says...
Google can give
you examples
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greg Carr
2018-03-07 23:13:11 UTC
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:45:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Trouble is his goofs are
wrecking the country.
Tell us the goofs, and EXACTLY how they're wrecking the country.
Be specific.
What part of YOUR country has been wrecked... be specific.
If nothing around YOU has been wrecked... why piss, moan and cry about it?
Be specific.
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child. What has Trump done to make YOUR life "wrecked"?
Who and what has been wrecked?
And remember... be specific.
I don't like to do this, but seeing how you probably have NO answers
regarding Trump wrecking anything, other than how DEMOCRATS are wrecking
this country..., i.e., pushing narratives ONLY to try and make Trump look
bad (fail... LOL), illegal immigration, the shooting and killing of people
on a daily basis, FAR outweighing ALL of the "mass shootings" (yes, that's
a DEMOCRAT problem... can you say Chicago?), social programs, politicizing
EVERYTHING, political correctness, victim mentality, etc.
<crickets as predicted, since you provided NOTHING>
Las Vegas and Parkland have suffered massacres and both are Republican.
AlleyCat
2018-03-07 23:13:16 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable
I own my own business. Do you?
denizen of your mother's spare room.
I own my own house. Do you?
When was the last time you paid any taxes at all?
State? We don't pay state in Florida. Federal? Last January... I like to
pay as early as possible. Local? About an hour ago.

Oh, I see how this woks... because you say it, it's true. That means
you're a fat ugly shut-in freezing in mommy's basement, huh?

Typical lieberal.

Greg Carr
2018-03-07 23:19:41 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable
I own my own business. Do you?
denizen of your mother's spare room.
I own my own house. Do you?
When was the last time you paid any taxes at all?
State? We don't pay state in Florida. Federal? Last January... I like to
pay as early as possible. Local? About an hour ago.
Oh, I see how this woks... because you say it, it's true. That means
you're a fat ugly shut-in freezing in mommy's basement, huh?
https://i.imgur.com/VlfkWCV.jpg
Typical lieberal.
If you use your real name you can kiss your "business" goodbye.
PIBB
2018-03-09 19:59:10 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of
life I wanted for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable
I own my own business. Do you?
denizen of your mother's spare room.
I own my own house. Do you?
Saying it is no proof at all. How do we know you're not really a
teenage dropout looked after by a single mom in some tenement
building?
NoBody
2018-03-10 14:43:36 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of
life I wanted for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable
I own my own business. Do you?
denizen of your mother's spare room.
I own my own house. Do you?
Saying it is no proof at all. How do we know you're not really a
teenage dropout looked after by a single mom in some tenement
building?
Says the never ending fantasizing Pibb who lives in his mother's
basement.
AlleyCat
2018-03-07 23:19:20 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable denizen of your mother's spare room. When was the
last time you paid any taxes at all?
Oh... and since you want to be a part of this thread...

Lack of what Trump has "wrecked", noted; thank you.

Greg Carr
He set the national deficit through the roof and continually says the system is rigged even though he won with the help of the Russian agents.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-08 00:08:52 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:43:44 -0500, M.I.Wakefield says...
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable denizen of your mother's spare room. When was the
last time you paid any taxes at all?
Oh... and since you want to be a part of this thread...
Lack of what Trump has "wrecked", noted; thank you.
I wouldn't know. Unlike you I don't live in a shithole state.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-03-08 02:11:19 UTC
Just because he lives in the part of Florida that Alabama didn't want ...
Governor Swill
2018-03-12 09:33:32 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Lack of what Trump has "wrecked", noted; thank you.
I wouldn't know. Unlike you I don't live in a shithole state.
Just because he lives in the part of Florida that Alabama didn't want ...
That's funny!

Swill
All that this country desires is to see the neighboring
countries stable, orderly, and prosperous. Any country whose
people conduct themselves well can count upon our hearty
friendship. If a nation shows that it knows how to act with
reasonable efficiency and decency in social and political
matters, if it keeps order and pays its obligations, it
need fear no interference from the United States. Chronic
wrongdoing, or an impotence which results in a general
loosening of the ties of civilized society, may in America,
as elsewhere, ultimately require intervention by some
civilized nation, and in the Western Hemisphere the
adherence of the United States to the Monroe Doctrine may
force the United States, however reluctantly, in flagrant
cases of such wrongdoing or impotence, to the exercise of
an international police power. - The Roosevelt Corollary
PIBB
lol! Too bad.
NoBody
2018-03-10 14:42:58 UTC
Post by PIBB
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:45:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Trouble is his goofs are
wrecking the country.
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I
wanted for my wife and child.
lol! Too bad.
So Pibb cheers the government stealing money others earn. All we need
to know about him.
Governor Swill
2018-03-12 09:34:17 UTC
Post by PIBB
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:45:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Trouble is his goofs are
wrecking the country.
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I
wanted for my wife and child.
lol! Too bad.
Geez. I wonder what he's doing with HIS ten dollars a week?

Governor Swill
2018-03-12 09:28:09 UTC
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:45:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Trouble is his goofs are
wrecking the country.
Tell us the goofs, and EXACTLY how they're wrecking the country.
Be specific.
What part of YOUR country has been wrecked... be specific.
If nothing around YOU has been wrecked... why piss, moan and cry about it?
Be specific.
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child. What has Trump done to make YOUR life "wrecked"?
Who and what has been wrecked?
And remember... be specific.
Pay the debt. It's what conservatives would do.
I don't like to do this, but seeing how you probably have NO answers
regarding Trump wrecking anything, other than how DEMOCRATS are wrecking
this country..., i.e., pushing narratives ONLY to try and make Trump look
bad (fail... LOL), illegal immigration, the shooting and killing of people
on a daily basis, FAR outweighing ALL of the "mass shootings" (yes, that's
a DEMOCRAT problem... can you say Chicago?), social programs, politicizing
EVERYTHING, political correctness, victim mentality, etc.
<crickets as predicted, since you provided NOTHING>
"Boo hoo.

"Them mean ol' Democwats. We been in power for most of the last
twenty years and nothing ever gets better.

"Boo hoo."

What a pussy.

Governor Swill
2018-03-12 09:30:10 UTC
I paid more taxes under Obama, preventing me the quality of life I wanted
for my wife and child.
You're an unemployable denizen of your mother's spare room. When was the
last time you paid any taxes at all?
This morning when he splurged on a venti foam latte with a light
grating of fresh nutmeg on top.