Falsely accused teacher calls for accountability
Add Reply
Eric©
2017-05-18 21:02:30 UTC
'Falsely accused teacher calls for accountability'
Accused of abusing students, teacher spent weeks under suspicion

"An Ontario substitute teacher who was cleared of abuse allegations is speaking out,
suggesting that parents and students be held accountable for making false accusations.

'Something is terribly wrong here,' said Susan Dowell, who has taught school for 15
years. 'Children who do make false allegations - parents who make false allegations -
what happens to them in the end?'"
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/falsely-accused-teacher-calls-for-
accountability-1.1173684

http://bit.ly/2rjQBsT

Same as everyone else who does it: pretty much nothing. A cheap and easy way for people
to mess with other people's lives - without even getting their hands dirty.
Dave Smith
2017-05-18 21:55:53 UTC
Post by Eric©
'Falsely accused teacher calls for accountability'
Accused of abusing students, teacher spent weeks under suspicion
"An Ontario substitute teacher who was cleared of abuse allegations is speaking out,
suggesting that parents and students be held accountable for making false accusations.
It happened to a friend of ours, a former teaching colleague of my wife.
Some kid accused her of molesting him and was very explicit about what
he claimed she had done to him. The parents were screaming for her head.
She was cleared. It turned out that the kid had been molested, but it
was an uncle who had done it.
Post by Eric©
Same as everyone else who does it: pretty much nothing. A cheap and easy way for people
to mess with other people's lives - without even getting their hands dirty.
Some years back a young woman I knew made allegations about having been
raped by a particular guy. As it turned out, there had been no rape.
There had been no sex. In fact, there had been no contact at all. The
cops were going to charge her for public mischief but women's groups
came to her defense whining that charging her would make real victims
reluctant to come forward. I fail to see the connection between real
victims and malicious liars.

---