Meet the Air Force general who sucks black dick like Spenser Rapone is a communist
The Sad State Of The USAF
2017-10-07 08:53:40 UTC
Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria had an important message for U.S. Air
Force Academy cadets at a moment of crisis.

Five black cadet candidates at the academy’s preparatory school
in Colorado Springs had found racial slurs written on the
message boards on their doors.

Silveria, who took over as the school’s superintendent in
August, urged cadets to reach for their phones.

“I want you to videotape this so you have it, so you can use it
— so that we all have the moral courage together,” he said,
surrounded by 1,500 of the academy’s faculty, administrators and
athletic coaches.

“If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, get out.”

[VA chief took in Wimbledon, river cruise on European work trip;
wife’s expenses covered by taxpayers]

Silveria’s forceful denunciation has been heard far beyond the
walls of the academy in Colorado, introducing the veteran
officer to a national audience.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/09/29/mee
t-the-air-force-general-who-delivered-a-powerful-lesson-in-
leadership/?utm_term=.3df491923ff5

Dear General Silveria,

Niggers are a problem in the military just like faggots. You
were never in the real Air Force where we had to put up with
niggers building locker ghettos at their end of the squadbay,
hanging Christmas lights on them and smoking reefer. They'd
shave, then rub their faces with aircraft hydraulic fluid so
they would get "the bumps" and not have to shave. Most of the
scumbags also took that to mean no showers.

You want to kiss nigger ass, you do it on your own fucking time.

Maybe it's time you retired and got the fuck out so you can suck
Obama's dick.

Byker
2017-10-07 10:33:10 UTC
Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria had an important message for U.S. Air Force Academy
cadets at a moment of crisis.
Five black cadet candidates at the academy’s preparatory school in
Colorado Springs had found racial slurs written on the message boards on
their doors.
Will he step forward to wipe the egg off his face when the "slurs" turn out
to be hoax, perpetrated by the "victims"?

Once upon a time I was a flower-power liberal who supported the Civil Rights
Movement, and then my draft number came up. Rather than wind up as some
gook's target in a Vietnamese rice paddy, I went in the USAF instead. Right
away I noticed that the blacks weren't at all like the "nice" afro-Americans
I'd gone to school with (our senior class president was black). These apes
were as dumb as rocks and they acted like they'd all been raised behind a
woodpile. All the White officers were paranoid as hell about have their
careers ruined by bullshit charges of "racism" and they let the niggers do
anything they fucking pleased. Nigger "slick-sleeves" without a single damn
stripe would hurl obscenities into the faces of White officers, who rather
than risk a "racism" accusation, did nothing. The damned coons wore their
fucking brillo hair grossly out of regulation (remember the "Afro"?), went
around with unpressed uniforms and unshined shoes, and nobody would do a
goddamned thing about it, save for an occasional black officer who would try
to shape them up and then be called an "Oreo" and "Uncle Tom" in return.

After my overseas tour on Guam, I got sent stateside, and when our barracks
was searched for dope and all those busted were black, the jigaboos took
over the base post office and the chow hall. Instead of court-martialing
the worthless savages, the base commander decided it would be in the best
interest of his career to play down the incident and no action was taken
against the culprits. His solution: No more searches, period. For the
next two years you could smell pot in the barracks 24/7.

Not surprisingly, every base where I was stationed had some White
supremacist chapter active (usually the KKK) in response to brass
indifference to nigger bullshit, and there was no shortage of members.
Typical Nigger Behavior has turned the U.S. Military into what can best be
described as a racist factory, doing a fine job of turning young, naive,
idealistic White liberals into lifetime racists.

Before I enlisted, I'd often thought of being like my father and making the
military my career, but after putting up with TNB 24/7 for four years, I'd
had enough.
Andrew Swallow
2017-10-08 03:13:01 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
With a bit of thought an all black base can be created. Possibly near
the front line in Iraq or Afghanistan. Possibly to guard a local town.