More Butthurt Liberal Regressive Democrat Bullshit
AlleyCat
2017-08-09 22:08:18 UTC

| Fox News Has Completed Its Transformation Into Trump TV
| ... Fox is ever more firmly entrenched in the official echo
| chamber of Trump Nation -- and ever more divorced from
| reality. The National Enquirer, owned by Trump friend David
| Pecker, is Trump's Pravda (its recent cover story: "Hillary
| Framed Trump Family! How she set up Donald's son with dirt
| file emails!"). Breitbart, once chaired by Trump aide
| Stephen Bannon, is his Sputnik. Fox is the jewel in the
| crown -- Trump's own version of RT. "A lot of people wish
| President Trump was a dictator," Fox host Jesse Watters
| said on July 27. Perhaps at Fox "News." ...
<http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/08/fox-news-has-completed-its-
transf ormation-into-trump-tv/>
You know how incapable conservatives are at defending Trump when
they are reduced to rehashing stale Hillary stories.
I recently heard Fox Radio telling it's listeners not to focus on
trivia like Russia but to keep their eye on really important
things like Benghazi and uranium. Sigh.
Kellyanne Conway was expounding on the same theme a couple of days
ago.
Pro-Trump media is "State Run'.
Tee hee... you're just pissed off because your fat ass diva lost and CNN
was HER network.
SeaSnake
2017-08-09 22:37:23 UTC
Post by AlleyCat

| Fox News Has Completed Its Transformation Into Trump TV
| ... Fox is ever more firmly entrenched in the official echo
| chamber of Trump Nation -- and ever more divorced from
| reality. The National Enquirer, owned by Trump friend David
| Pecker, is Trump's Pravda (its recent cover story: "Hillary
| Framed Trump Family! How she set up Donald's son with dirt
| file emails!"). Breitbart, once chaired by Trump aide
| Stephen Bannon, is his Sputnik. Fox is the jewel in the
| crown -- Trump's own version of RT. "A lot of people wish
| President Trump was a dictator," Fox host Jesse Watters
| said on July 27. Perhaps at Fox "News." ...
<http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/08/fox-news-has-completed-its-
transf ormation-into-trump-tv/>
You know how incapable conservatives are at defending Trump when
they are reduced to rehashing stale Hillary stories.
I recently heard Fox Radio telling it's listeners not to focus on
trivia like Russia but to keep their eye on really important
things like Benghazi and uranium. Sigh.
Kellyanne Conway was expounding on the same theme a couple of days
ago.
Pro-Trump media is "State Run'.
Tee hee... you're just pissed off because your fat ass diva lost and CNN
was HER network.
....and NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. etc...