Who Is Leading In The Polls Federally?
2017-10-06 17:38:00 UTC
http://theprovince.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-pro-choice-stance-wont-cost-liberals-in-the-polls-but-their-moral-entitlement-might/wcm/81ec098a-17f7-464a-bb42-87dafb0bb0b0
simplicity
2017-10-07 18:31:00 UTC
http://theprovince.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-pro-choice-stance-wont-cost-liberals-in-the-polls-but-their-moral-entitlement-might/wcm/81ec098a-17f7-464a-bb42-87dafb0bb0b0
Who cares? Why is Coyne, you and the rest of the crowd so obsessed about the thing that has been legal and unrestricted for over 30 years?

Is it just the "white noise" that libbies create to mask their total incompetence elsewhere? They just killed Energy East and thousands of jobs associated with it and your types think abortions is the theme of the day?
Greg Carr
2017-10-07 19:35:23 UTC
Abortion except for rape and incest and the life of the mother is murder and should be punishable by death. We lose 100k potential citizens a year to abortion. Put it to a national referendum.
Dave Smith
2017-10-08 01:22:27 UTC
Abortion except for rape and incest and the life of the mother is
murder and should be punishable by death. We lose 100k potential
citizens a year to abortion. Put it to a national referendum.
That's a idea I have never understood. I figure that a fetus becomes
"human" some time late in the pregnancy, not when the guy gets the
girl's bra strap undone. If one believes that it is murder to abort a
clump of tissue the circumstances of its conception should not matter.
simplicity
2017-10-08 01:49:02 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Greg Carr
Abortion except for rape and incest and the life of the mother is
murder and should be punishable by death. We lose 100k potential
citizens a year to abortion. Put it to a national referendum.
That's a idea I have never understood. I figure that a fetus becomes
"human" some time late in the pregnancy, not when the guy gets the
girl's bra strap undone. If one believes that it is murder to abort a
clump of tissue the circumstances of its conception should not matter.
Let's be honest for once. You probably never stopped for a moment to think about it, did you?

If you consider shape and form as the prevailing criteria then zygote has no meaning for you. If you consider the potential into what it will develop it may suddenly have a different meaning.

Let me offer you this analogy. How about a newborn girl or boy? Why 10 minutes before coming out it is still the "thing" which can be aborted while 10 minutes after it is a human being? What makes the difference? Both before and after it is essentially the same - totally dependent on their hosts to survive. And it remains so for a long time. So, why don't we allow "aborting" the babies, for say 2-3 years? Would it be because of the potential of what they eventually will become.

So, now, when you consider this, go up 2 paragraphs and give it a little consideration. Drop the ideological biases. Drop the left/right/whatever positions. Drop what you were told to follow by Supreme Court. Just apply logic.

Anyway, I do not know why this topic becomes so quickly the discussion about abortion. I can only repeat that this whole havoc in the media about it is nothing other than diversion from the real problems we are facing for which our substitute drama teacher has no solutions.

Abortion as the political issue has been dead for 30 years and when someone tries to reincarnate it I immediately smell the political conspiracy surrounding the move.