The Real Reason Mo'Binsal has it in for Canadia
2018-08-09 02:30:10 UTC
Is that we're unlikely to join up for his crusade against the Evile Iranian Menace.

He figures he can blind the rest of the five eyes with glitter an' grease.

2018-08-09 03:09:41 UTC
Is that we're unlikely to join up for his crusade against the Evile Iranian Menace.
He figures he can blind the rest of the five eyes with glitter an' grease.
Or he couldn't buy Trudeau ... there was a rumour on the internet this
evening that Trump took billions to cancel the Iran deal and put sanctions
back on.

True? I have no idea, but the person whose name was attached to the report
said that he has faith in his source.