Ontario Liberals
2018-05-15 21:48:29 UTC
The Ontario Liberal party was founded in 1857 by George Brown.

Has it been killed by Kathleen Wynne?

She moved the party left, to try and take the NDP's vote, but instead, the
NDP took votes from the Liberals. After all, why vote for faux-NDP, led by
an unpopular, corrupt, incompetent, spendthrift, when you can vote for the
real thing?

Having lost the left-leaning part of the party to the NDP, Wynne has three
weeks to win them back, or face the prospect of the centrists and "blue
Liberals" bailing on the party to vote Tory, to stop the NDP.

The latest CBC Tracking Poll has the Liberals down to 2 seats ... one of
those is Ottawa-Vanier, and neither is Don Valley West, so Wynne won't have
to watch the death rattles of the 161-year-old party she inherited in
person.
The Doctor
2018-05-15 23:39:14 UTC
In article <pdfkjf$hfr$***@dont-email.me>,
M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>The Ontario Liberal party was founded in 1857 by George Brown.
>
>Has it been killed by Kathleen Wynne?
>
>She moved the party left, to try and take the NDP's vote, but instead, the
>NDP took votes from the Liberals. After all, why vote for faux-NDP, led by
>an unpopular, corrupt, incompetent, spendthrift, when you can vote for the
>real thing?
>
>Having lost the left-leaning part of the party to the NDP, Wynne has three
>weeks to win them back, or face the prospect of the centrists and "blue
>Liberals" bailing on the party to vote Tory, to stop the NDP.
>
>The latest CBC Tracking Poll has the Liberals down to 2 seats ... one of
>those is Ottawa-Vanier, and neither is Don Valley West, so Wynne won't have
>to watch the death rattles of the 161-year-old party she inherited in
>person.

Not kiiled, just a bimbo managing the PArty.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-15 23:59:45 UTC
"The Doctor" wrote in message news:pdfr32$13t7$***@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> In article <pdfkjf$hfr$***@dont-email.me>,
> M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
> >The Ontario Liberal party was founded in 1857 by George Brown.
> >Has it been killed by Kathleen Wynne?
> >She moved the party left, to try and take the NDP's vote, but instead,
> >the NDP took votes from the Liberals. After all, why vote for faux-NDP,
> >led by an unpopular, corrupt, incompetent, spendthrift, when you can vote
> >for the real thing?
> >Having lost the left-leaning part of the party to the NDP, Wynne has
> >three weeks to win them back, or face the prospect of the centrists and
> >"blue Liberals" bailing on the party to vote Tory, to stop the NDP.
> >The latest CBC Tracking Poll has the Liberals down to 2 seats ... one of
> >those is Ottawa-Vanier, and neither is Don Valley West, so Wynne won't
> >have to watch the death rattles of the 161-year-old party she inherited
> >in person.

> Not kiiled, just a bimbo managing the PArty.

I'm sure that's what the Saskatchewan Liberals thought in 1971, and the
Manitoba Liberals in 1958, and the Alberta Liberals in 1921 ... which is
when those three parties bid "good-bye" to power for the last time.
The Doctor
2018-05-16 02:48:02 UTC
In article <pdfs9j$p4r$***@dont-email.me>,
M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>"The Doctor" wrote in message news:pdfr32$13t7$***@gallifrey.nk.ca...
>
>> In article <pdfkjf$hfr$***@dont-email.me>,
>> M.I.Wakefield <***@present.com> wrote:
>> >The Ontario Liberal party was founded in 1857 by George Brown.
>> >Has it been killed by Kathleen Wynne?
>> >She moved the party left, to try and take the NDP's vote, but instead,
>> >the NDP took votes from the Liberals. After all, why vote for faux-NDP,
>> >led by an unpopular, corrupt, incompetent, spendthrift, when you can vote
>> >for the real thing?
>> >Having lost the left-leaning part of the party to the NDP, Wynne has
>> >three weeks to win them back, or face the prospect of the centrists and
>> >"blue Liberals" bailing on the party to vote Tory, to stop the NDP.
>> >The latest CBC Tracking Poll has the Liberals down to 2 seats ... one of
>> >those is Ottawa-Vanier, and neither is Don Valley West, so Wynne won't
>> >have to watch the death rattles of the 161-year-old party she inherited
>> >in person.
>
>> Not kiiled, just a bimbo managing the PArty.
>
>I'm sure that's what the Saskatchewan Liberals thought in 1971, and the
>Manitoba Liberals in 1958, and the Alberta Liberals in 1921 ... which is
>when those three parties bid "good-bye" to power for the last time.

Manitoba was large When Carstairs was leader!

Saskatchewan had Haverstock until implosion,

Alberta has a chance with Decore and Taft!!
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce