Doug Ford: a dishonest POS if I ever heard one
2018-05-09 21:52:52 UTC
He "redefines" word meaning _on_the_fly_, much like some anonyturds around here.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/doug-fords-billion-dollar-claim-is-not-only-untrue-its-complete-nonsense.html

Textbook compulsive liar.

2018-05-09 22:09:03 UTC
He "redefines" word meaning _on_the_fly_, much like some anonyturds around here.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/doug-fords-billion-dollar-claim-is-not-only-untrue-its-complete-nonsense.html
Textbook compulsive liar.
Not my first choice for leader ... and sadly, nowhere near the worst choice
for Premier.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-09 22:35:11 UTC
He "redefines" word meaning _on_the_fly_, much like some anonyturds around here.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/doug-fords-billion-dollar-claim-is-not-only-untrue-its-complete-nonsense.html
Textbook compulsive liar.
One thing we've all learned as of the US/Trump election, compulsive liars are supported by voters who really don't mind being lied to - as long as the person doing the lying is the antithesis to another candidate the voter dislikes even more.

Some who voted for Trump hated blacks - like Obama represented. Some are homophobes like those we see posting hateful messages about Wynne. Some actually believe the 'tax cuts for the little man' from the likes of Doug Ford (and his brother before him) when the only tax cuts he's promised are for corporations.

You can't help people who are phobic, hateful or plain stupid.
You can only hope that there are fewer of them than those who reason, remember, and predict the character of a candidate.

It took only about 30% of stupid, hateful people in the U.S. to elect a Donald Trump to their highest office. The Ontario election will show us just how many stupid, hateful people there are in that province.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-10 01:44:18 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
One thing we've all learned as of the US/Trump election, compulsive liars
are supported by voters who really don't mind being lied to - as long as
the person doing the lying is the antithesis to another candidate the
voter dislikes even more.
Do you know who says Wynne is lying?

The Ontario Auditor General and the Ontario Financial Accountability Office.

So, there's that.
Greg Carr
Approx. 62 million Americans voted for Trump and Pence. The unemployment rate is the lowest in decades. Illegals are being deported in record numbers. North Korea has released 3 imprisoned Americans and is promising to get rid of its nuclear weapons and cease its nuclear program. The US Military budget is at an all time high and he bombed Syria where Obama was afraid to. The caliphate has been eliminated. You think HRC would have been as good or better ha ha.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2018-05-10 03:34:22 UTC
Hydro rates doubled in less than the liberal time in office. How did that feel, compared to (nothing) that Ford has done to people?
Eric®
2018-05-11 03:12:07 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
He "redefines" word meaning _on_the_fly_, much like some anonyturds around here.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/08/doug-fords-billion-dollar-claim-is-not-only-untrue-its-complete-nonsense.html
Textbook compulsive liar.
Dhu
It's almost like Donald vs Hillary.