israel: Land of perverts and pedophiles
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-12 15:17:01 UTC
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Elie Weisel
Anthony Weiner
John Wayne Gacy
Jared Fogle
Moshe Katsav

The list goes on and on and on....
NEMO
2017-10-12 15:20:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-12 17:28:11 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:17:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Elie Weisel
Anthony Weiner
John Wayne Gacy
Jared Fogle
Moshe Katsav
The list goes on and on and on....
People a thousand times more talented, successful and admired than you
filthy mentally handicapped nazis and nazi wannabes! <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2017-10-12 18:44:47 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Elie Weisel
Anthony Weiner
John Wayne Gacy
Jared Fogle
Moshe Katsav
The list goes on and on and on....
People a thousand times more talented, successful and admired than you
filthy mentally handicapped nazis and nazi wannabes! <BG>
And the list includes all the neo-nazis and KKK'ers arrested, tried,
and CONVICTED of child porn, etc.

Wonder why he left those out?

OL

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Greg Carr
2017-10-13 05:11:48 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:17:01 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Elie Weisel
Anthony Weiner
John Wayne Gacy
Jared Fogle
Moshe Katsav
The list goes on and on and on....
---
http://www.avg.com
How many of these ppl actually come from Israel. In any case look at
all the Nazi and Arab sex criminals
Michael Ejercito
2017-10-13 13:22:08 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Elie Weisel
Anthony Weiner
John Wayne Gacy
Jared Fogle
Moshe Katsav
The list goes on and on and on....
Forger, you are so ashamed of yourself, you forge me.

Michael