Why Is Robert De Niro A Fucking Nobody Who Doesn't Merit a Twiitter Response?
2018-06-12 03:05:03 UTC
there hasn't ever been a single time when fat Tubby reacted to any of
those verbal assaults with any idiotic tweets of his in some lame
attempt to show who's really the boss of insults. Why is that?
OK, stupid hypocrite. Aren't YOU one of those who piss, moan and whine
about Trump's tweets?

OK, stupid hypocrite. What EXACTLY do you want Trump to SAY to Robert de
Zero, who acts like he's in mid to late-term Alzheimer's?

Do you WANT Trump to act like the child that de Zero is?

Can you tell me ONE thing or reason de Zero should say "fuck Trump"?

What has Trump done to de Zero?

Is it because Trump was a womanizer who grabbed a few pussies in the past?
Who HASN'T, that isn't gay? I've grabbed more than a few in my life, and
it ALWAYS paid of.

Not ONE girl pulled away and called me ANY name. They went with it and we
had fun.

Does Robert de Zero have a pussy. No? Then what's HIS problem? I'll TELL
you what it is. You KNOW he's grabbed a few pussies himself and he wants
to convince ANY me too'ers out there, not to accuse him, so we don't have
yet ANOTHER "women's rights" "man" turning out to be the opposite of what
they act like and say.

We ALL know that when a liberal "man" says he's "pro-woman", he's done
something bad in his past that could come back to haunt him.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

2018-06-12 05:33:55 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:05:03 -0500, AlleyCat says...
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
Annnnnd here it is.

During His Cocaine-Fuelled 1980s Wild Years, Robert De Niro Threatened His
On-Off Lover In Bid To Force Her To Abort His Secret 'Daughter'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810986/Robert-Niro-threatened-
lover-bid-force-abort-secret-daughter-cocaine-fuelled-1980s-wild-years-
method-acting-inspired-John-Belushi-inject-drugs-killed-him.html#comments
--

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-06-12 21:52:15 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:06:16 -0500, super70s says...
Post by AlleyCat
Do you WANT Trump to act like the child that de Zero is?
Can you tell me ONE thing or reason de Zero should say "fuck Trump"?
What has Trump done to de Zero?
Please spare us the lectures on unwarranted hate, lock'erup crew.
Ohhhh... you mean like Robert de Zero's? Oh, and yours? Gotcha.

"Ayatollah Pence"? WHAT did Pence do to make you hate him so, and liken
him to a crazed Muslim madman who relishes in the thought of killing gays
and EVERYONE not Muslim?

Here's a nice hateful lie:

"The only reason Trump won't be wearing an orange jumpsuit is because
it's too embarassing (sic) before the rest of the world for the US to jail
their presidents -- even if they got there by committing high crimes and
misdemeanors like colluding with foreign enemies and hacking the
opposition party's servers."

Special prosecutor Mueller hasn't found anything in almost TWO years of
digging, so how do YOU know more than he? You don't, so that's just a
hateful lie... you tell it ONLY because you hate.

Please spare us the unresponsive responses. You don't have ONE answer to
ONE question, so you pull that typical liberal snowflake bullshit of
trying to make it seem as though authors of articles on topics YOU can't
defend, are the problem.

Trump's winning, America IS getting greater and you butthurt shut-in
basement dwellers can't stand it. You know DAMN well, that if Clinton had
been elected, NOTHING would be better.

Oh, you and your fella gays would be happier, though I don't know why...
why are you unhappy NOW? Because a REAL man is running the country, not
some snowflake like Obama or that pussy Clinton?