jewish beauties
The Peeler
2017-05-07 19:52:33 UTC
The Peeler
2017-05-07 19:56:47 UTC
By an unhappily married gay nazi sow's OWN account:

From: Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

</quote>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-05-07 19:58:26 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flush]

Jewess: http://tinyurl.com/nhxzt8j

nazoid female sub-lice: http://tinyurl.com/9jch2pp
2017-05-07 20:28:29 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 15:52:33 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
https://www.johndenugent.com/images/ugly-jewish-women.jpg
And not forgetting the delectable Ruth Ginsburg!
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/ruth-bader-ginsburg-same-sex-wedding-096119

ALL circumcised according to jew raghead tradition!

Cheers!

RJ
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-05-07 20:29:34 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"

The Peeler
2017-05-07 21:29:01 UTC
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann

Nazi bitches:
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-07 22:12:42 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
Gutmann... that's a good German name.
Good looking girl, too, even if my thing doesn't run to blondes ;-)

andy memory
2017-05-07 22:35:10 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
Gutmann... that's a good German name.
Good looking girl, too, even if my thing doesn't run to blondes ;-)
Dhu
Stay real still or the kitty gets it!

https://www.facebook.com/duncan.patton.a.campbell
2017-05-08 12:50:31 UTC
On Sun, 7 May 2017 22:12:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Dhu on Gate
Gutmann... that's a good German name.
Good looking girl, too, even if my thing doesn't run to blondes ;-)
Dhu
Watch, it.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-08 15:38:51 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 05:50:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
Gutmann... that's a good German name.
Good looking girl, too, even if my thing doesn't run to blondes ;-)
Dhu
Watch, it.
Watch what? YOU sucking YOURSELF off in public, you housebound cocksucking
wanker? <BG>
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2017-05-09 05:44:01 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-11 18:07:08 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
The choice is crystal clear among normal men.

Michael
2017-05-11 21:09:57 UTC
On Thu, 11 May 2017 11:07:08 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
The choice is crystal clear among normal men.
Michael
YOU are a subnormal subhuman...about as far from 'normal men' as it's
possible, to get.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-11 21:24:39 UTC
On Thu, 11 May 2017 14:09:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
The choice is crystal clear among normal men.
Michael
YOU are a subnormal subhuman...
YOU are PROJECTING!
about as far from 'normal men' as it's
possible, to get.
You are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2017-05-12 15:34:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
A. they don't look like "volunteers" to me.
B. several of them wouldn't be half bad with a bath a some decent clothes.
C. Galit's a "Beauty Queen". Probly spends more time with her mirror than her man.

Dhu

The Peeler
2017-05-12 16:09:32 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
A. they don't look like "volunteers" to me.
Some (or all of them) got hanged by the Allies because they were especially
vicious and sadistic.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-12 20:13:33 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
A. they don't look like "volunteers" to me.
Some (or all of them) got hanged by the Allies because they were especially
vicious and sadistic.
Doubtless they were. Just the same I haven't observed any strong correlation
between physical beauty and righteous behavior among humans.

Michael Ejercito
2017-05-18 17:19:09 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by The Peeler
Jewess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galit_Gutmann
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
A. they don't look like "volunteers" to me.
Some (or all of them) got hanged by the Allies because they were especially
vicious and sadistic.
They got a criminal's due.

Michael
2017-05-18 19:21:45 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 10:19:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-18 21:21:59 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 12:21:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by The Peeler
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/97833783.1058/0_15d6a7_1f90bdf4_XXXL.png
A. they don't look like "volunteers" to me.
Some (or all of them) got hanged by the Allies because they were especially
vicious and sadistic.
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!
<BG> Poor sexual cripple!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-18 23:07:54 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!
You keep bringing up rectums.

Mangina, I doubt you will get a faceful of a woman's vagina.

Michael
2017-05-19 13:15:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!
You keep bringing up rectums.
YOU keep zsucking jew ani/recti. No wonder you got, anus breath.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I doubt you will get a faceful of a woman's vagina.
Michael
Dreckgook, I KNOW you are ineligible for a slant-eyed faceful of
vagina.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-19 13:55:29 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!
You keep bringing up rectums.
YOU keep zsucking jew ani/recti. No wonder you got, anus breath.
Nithing, you proved, ON THE SPOT, what I wrote about you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I doubt you will get a faceful of a woman's vagina.
Michael
Dreckgook, I KNOW you are ineligible for a slant-eyed faceful of
vagina.
Not that you can show.

Michael
2017-05-19 17:09:47 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
They got a criminal's due.
Michael
YOU got an ainlunguist's due...a faceful of jew rectum!
You keep bringing up rectums.
YOU keep zsucking jew ani/recti. No wonder you got, anus breath.
Nithing, you proved, ON THE SPOT, what I wrote about you.
Dreckgook, you zsucked, ON THE SPOT, the jew ani/recti I wrote about.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-19 17:33:52 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 10:09:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, you proved, ON THE SPOT, what I wrote about you.
Dreckgook, you zsucked, ON THE SPOT, the jew ani/recti I wrote about.
And she did it AGAIN, ON THE SPOT! Just HOW retarded are you, Retardovic?
LOL
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-19 22:53:23 UTC
Well, yes.

The Peeler
2017-05-19 14:29:17 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 06:15:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
You keep bringing up rectums.
YOU keep zsucking jew ani/recti. No wonder you got, anus breath.
Girl, you do need SEX THERAPY ...BADLY! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I doubt you will get a faceful of a woman's vagina.
Michael
Dreckgook, I KNOW you are ineligible for a slant-eyed faceful of
vagina.
Dreckserb, everyone KNOWS that you are PROJECTING, you miserable sexual
NEMO
2017-05-19 15:42:20 UTC
It MUST stop!
The Peeler
Something that hideous should be illegal.
The Peeler
2017-05-08 10:02:10 UTC
On Sun, 07 May 2017 19:36:50 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
Cheers!
RJ
Something that hideous should be illegal.
All three of our resident nazi fags assembled again, whining, ranting and
bitching about women! PRICELESS
2017-05-08 12:50:31 UTC
Post by The Peeler
https://www.johndenugent.com/images/ugly-jewish-women.jpg
And not forgetting the delectable Ruth Ginsburg!
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/ruth-bader-ginsburg-same-sex-wedding-096119
ALL circumcised according to jew raghead tradition!
Cheers!
RJ
Something that hideous should be illegal.
Sadly, it's not only legal, it's sitting on the SCROTUS (half asleep,
most of the time).

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-08 15:36:18 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 05:50:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Sadly, it's not only legal, it's sitting on the SCROTUS (half asleep,
most of the time).
...laughing at subhumans like you, of course, dumb anal Razovic!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
If that's the case, why don't they just take her to the 'showers'?
The Peeler
2017-05-08 17:18:49 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 13:05:00 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
If that's the case, why don't they just take her to the 'showers'?
Why don't you three nazi faggots just hook up in a hotel room and do each
other the way you want it? Caroloony has been WAITNG for such a meeting for
years! LOL
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
2017-05-08 15:32:25 UTC
Post by The Peeler
https://www.johndenugent.com/images/ugly-jewish-women.jpg
And not forgetting the delectable Ruth Ginsburg!
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/ruth-bader-ginsburg-same-sex-wedding-096119
ALL circumcised according to jew raghead tradition!
Cheers!
RJ
Of, COURSHE!
BZS
No, QUESHTION jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-05-08 15:56:04 UTC
On Mon, 08 May 2017 08:32:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
BZS
No, QUESHTION
Guzzling yet more of your jizz, housebound cocksucker? <BG>
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2017-05-09 05:30:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Go peddle some more defective, (pirated?) software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Peeler
2017-05-08 15:36:25 UTC
On Mon, 8 May 2017 06:32:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein", farted again:
!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Cheers!
RJ
Of, COURSHE!
Guzzling yet more jizz, housebound cocksucker? Or is it shit, this time?
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-05-09 05:29:51 UTC
In article <59107366$0$37224$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Of, COURSHE!
Dumb sick pedo.