Oi, Brother Frank
2018-07-09 10:11:51 UTC
..."Give us this day our sustenance, and forgive us our trespasses
against others as we forgive those who trespass against us. And
let us not be led by temptation, but delivered from Evil," ...

Dhu (yea, sounds presumptuous, but I _have_ been thinkin' about this..._

2018-07-10 11:18:07 UTC

Your best post ever.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-11 07:36:19 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 04:18:07 -0700, Greg Carr wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 3:12:16 AM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> ..."Give us this day our sustenance, and forgive us our trespasses
>> against others as we forgive those who trespass against us. And
>> let us not be led by temptation, but delivered from Evil," ...
>>
>> Dhu (yea, sounds presumptuous, but I _have_ been thinkin' about this..._
>>
>> --
>> Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
>> C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)
>>
>> http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
>
> Your best post ever.

Thank you.