Discussion:
It's only castles burning
(too old to reply)
Dhu on Gate
2018-04-29 00:15:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Don't let it bring you down...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)

http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-29 00:26:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:pc32qm$av6$***@news.albasani.net...

> Don't let it bring you down...
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKTZ5ErH8U
Dhu on Gate
2018-04-29 01:50:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 20:26:50 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> "Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:pc32qm$av6$***@news.albasani.net...
>
>> Don't let it bring you down...
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKTZ5ErH8U

merci beaucoup.

Dhu


--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)

http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
Byker
2018-04-29 03:53:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"M.I.Wakefield" wrote in message news:pc33gc$f5s$***@dont-email.me...

"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:pc32qm$av6$***@news.albasani.net...
>
>> Don't let it bring you down...
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKTZ5ErH8U

Give credit to where credit is due: https://tinyurl.com/y774o8r2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Let_It_Bring_You_Down
M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-29 13:29:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Byker" wrote in message
news:fKmdndPToNci3HjHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com...

> "M.I.Wakefield" wrote in message news:pc33gc$f5s$***@dont-email.me...

> > "Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:pc32qm$av6$***@news.albasani.net...
> >> Don't let it bring you down...
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKTZ5ErH8U

> Give credit to where credit is due: https://tinyurl.com/y774o8r2
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Let_It_Bring_You_Down

Yeah ... we're Canadians ... we *know* that.
Cafe Racer
2018-04-29 05:47:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 5:15:19 PM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> Don't let it bring you down...
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html
>
> Dhu
>
He built it for some Russian oligarchs ---.nobody ever lived in its condos or rented its rooms.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-29 13:30:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Cafe Racer" wrote in message
news:22ae48fd-2a49-470f-bb79-***@googlegroups.com...

> On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 5:15:19 PM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> > Don't let it bring you down...
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html

> He built it for some Russian oligarchs ---.nobody ever lived in its condos
> or rented its rooms.

Possibly with Iranian money ... which would be troublesome.
Dhu on Gate
2018-07-06 17:49:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:30:46 -0400, M.I.Wakefield wrote:

> "Cafe Racer" wrote in message
> news:22ae48fd-2a49-470f-bb79-***@googlegroups.com...
>
>> On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 5:15:19 PM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> > Don't let it bring you down...
>> > https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/asia/fire-trump-tower-azerbaijan.html
>
>> He built it for some Russian oligarchs ---.nobody ever lived in its condos
>> or rented its rooms.
>
> Possibly with Iranian money ... which would be troublesome.

Still an'all it's Quite the Monument, and I'd discourage the
destruction of this one as much as I oppose the removal of
monuments to tovarish Vladimir Ilyich: leave them to collect
pigeon shit.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)

http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
Loading...