The End Of Trump
TomP
2017-12-01 22:04:41 UTC
Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
President Trump.
It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 22:30:39 UTC

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.

Uh, no it does not:

"Nevertheless, as I explained in connection with George Papadopoulos
(who also pled guilty in Mueller’s investigation for lying to the FBI),
when a prosecutor has a cooperator who was an accomplice in a major
criminal scheme, the cooperator is made to plead guilty to the scheme.
This is critical because it proves the existence of the scheme. In his
guilty-plea allocution (the part of a plea proceeding in which the
defendant admits what he did that makes him guilty), the accomplice
explains the scheme and the actions taken by himself and his
co-conspirators to carry it out. This goes a long way toward proving the
case against all of the subjects of the investigation. That is not
happening in Flynn’s situation. Instead, like Papadopoulos, he is being
permitted to plead guilty to a mere process crime. A breaking report
from ABC News indicates that Flynn is prepared to testify that Trump
directed him to make contact with the Russians — initially to lay the
groundwork for mutual efforts against ISIS in Syria. That, however, is
exactly the sort of thing the incoming national-security adviser is
supposed to do in a transition phase between administrations. If it were
part of the basis for a “collusion” case arising out of Russia’s
election meddling, then Flynn would not be pleading guilty to a process
crime — he’d be pleading guilty to an espionage conspiracy. Understand:
If Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador had evinced the
existence of a quid pro quo collusion arrangement — that the Trump
administration would ease or eliminate sanctions on Russia as a payback
for Russia’s cyber-espionage against the Hillary Clinton campaign and
the Democratic party — it would have been completely appropriate, even
urgently necessary, for the Obama Justice Department to investigate
Flynn. But if that had happened, Mueller would not be permitting Flynn
to settle the case with a single count of lying to FBI agents. Instead,
we would be looking at a major conspiracy indictment, and Flynn would be
made to plead to far more serious offenses if he wanted a deal —
cooperation in exchange for sentencing leniency. To the contrary, for
all the furor, we have a small-potatoes plea in Flynn’s case — just as
we did in Papadopoulos’s case, despite extensive “collusion” evidence.
Meanwhile, the only major case Mueller has brought, against former
Trump-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and an associate, has nothing to
do with the 2016 election. It is becoming increasingly palpable that,
whatever “collusion” means, there was no actionable, conspiratorial
complicity by the Trump campaign in the Kremlin’s machinations."

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation
TomP
2017-12-01 22:54:30 UTC
On 01/12/2017 4:30 PM, Libs R Pervs wrote:
> On 12/1/2017 3:04 PM, TomP wrote:
>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>> President Trump.
>
> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012

Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
about the sanctions.

The documents also say:

"On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 23:07:32 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:54 PM, TomP wrote:
> On 01/12/2017 4:30 PM, Libs R Pervs wrote:
>> On 12/1/2017 3:04 PM, TomP wrote:
>>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>>> President Trump.
>>
>> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation
>>

> There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
> Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
> background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
> he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.

IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?

Or just the USA?

> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012
>
> Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
> conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
> Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
> about the sanctions.
>
> The documents also say:
>
> "On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
> Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
> members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
> Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
> Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."

Which IS as shared:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html

U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.

It's another NOTHING Burger!
Greg Carr
2017-12-01 23:16:15 UTC
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
wrote:

>On 12/1/2017 3:54 PM, TomP wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation
>>>

>> There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
>> Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
>> background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
>> he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.
>
>IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>
>Or just the USA?
>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012
>>
>> Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
>> conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
>> Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
>> about the sanctions.
>>
>> The documents also say:
>>
>> "On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
>> Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
>> members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
>> Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
>> Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."
>>

>Which IS as shared:
>
>http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>
>U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>
>It's another NOTHING Burger!
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.

This guilty plea and willingness to testify is bad news for Trump.
Really bad news. On the other hand housing starts are at a ten year
high and the stock market hit a new high today.
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 23:24:49 UTC
On 12/1/2017 4:16 PM, Greg Carr wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
> wrote:

>>> There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
>>> Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
>>> background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
>>> he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.
>>
>> IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>>
>> Or just the USA?
>>
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012
>>>
>>> Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
>>> conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
>>> Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
>>> about the sanctions.
>>>
>>> The documents also say:
>>>
>>> "On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
>>> Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
>>> members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
>>> Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
>>> Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."
>>>

>> Which IS as shared:
>>
>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>
>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>
>> It's another NOTHING Burger!
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>
> He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
> Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.

Ah...a Mulcare man then...interesting...

> This guilty plea and willingness to testify is bad news for Trump.

Ah nope, but maybe for his son in law.

> Really bad news.

Oh fer pete's sake - read it again and LEARN this time:

So why not just fuck it ALL up for a silly partisan witch hunt, nice.
The Doctor
2017-12-02 03:26:24 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Greg Carr <***@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
>wrote:

>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation
>>>>

>>> There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
>>> Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
>>> background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
>>> he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.
>>
>>IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>>
>>Or just the USA?
>>
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012
>>>
>>> Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
>>> conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
>>> Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
>>> about the sanctions.
>>>
>>> The documents also say:
>>>
>>> "On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
>>> Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
>>> members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
>>> Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
>>> Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."
>>>

>>Which IS as shared:
>>
>>http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>
>>U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>>the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>>assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>>helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>
>>It's another NOTHING Burger!
>>
>>---
>>http://www.avg.com
>
>He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
>Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.
>
>This guilty plea and willingness to testify is bad news for Trump.
>Really bad news. On the other hand housing starts are at a ten year
>high and the stock market hit a new high today.

NDP - New Dummies PArty.
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:18:52 UTC
On 12/1/2017 8:26 PM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Greg Carr <***@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>> On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
>> wrote:

>> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

>>> IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>>>
>>> Or just the USA?

>>> Which IS as shared:
>>>
>>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>>
>>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>>
>>> It's another NOTHING Burger!
>>>
>>> ---
>>> http://www.avg.com
>>
>> He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
>> Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.
>>
>> This guilty plea and willingness to testify is bad news for Trump.
>> Really bad news. On the other hand housing starts are at a ten year
>> high and the stock market hit a new high today.
>
> NDP - New Dummies PArty.

Mulcare rules!

Embrace the giveaways.
TomP
2017-12-02 06:03:01 UTC
On 01/12/2017 5:16 PM, Greg Carr wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
> wrote:

>>> There are a lot of things under consideration especially the fact that
>>> Trump can pardon Flynn. I suspect there are other charges in the
>>> background in case of a pardon. As I understand it, if Trump is charged
>>> he cannot use the presidential pardon. Mueller is being very careful.
>>
>> IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>>
>> Or just the USA?
>>
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/michael-flynn-lying-fbi-guilty-plea-1.4428012
>>>
>>> Court documents revealed today detail the new revelations about Flynn's
>>> conversations with Kislyak and make it clear he will testify that
>>> Trump's transition team knew about his contact the Russian ambassador
>>> about the sanctions.
>>>
>>> The documents also say:
>>>
>>> "On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN called a senior official of the
>>> Presidential Transition Team ("PTT official"), who was with other senior
>>> members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort in
>>> Palm Beach, Florida, to discuss what, if anything to communicate to the
>>> Russian Ambassador about the sanctions."
>>>

>> Which IS as shared:
>>
>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>
>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>
>> It's another NOTHING Burger!
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>
> He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
> Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.

You're off topic.
You've done this before. I view this as a pathetic attempt to try to
give your arguments some legitimacy since this newsgroup is full of
right-wingers.
Stick to the topic at hand.

Greg Carr
2017-12-03 00:48:22 UTC
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 00:03:01 -0600, TomP <***@nospam.com> wrote:

>On 01/12/2017 5:16 PM, Greg Carr wrote:
>> On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:07:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <***@grope.wimmen>
>> wrote:

>>> IS there anything that ever happens in Canuckistan that draws your ire?
>>>
>>> Or just the USA?

>>> Which IS as shared:
>>>
>>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>>
>>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>>
>>> It's another NOTHING Burger!
>>>
>>> ---
>>> http://www.avg.com
>>
>> He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
>> Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.
>
>You're off topic

So what pinko? You don't like it then kill file me you anonymous
posting coward.

TomP
2017-12-03 05:22:04 UTC
On 02/12/2017 6:48 PM, Greg Carr wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 00:03:01 -0600, TomP <***@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> On 01/12/2017 5:16 PM, Greg Carr wrote:

>>> He has been lamenting the Liberal and Conservative governments of
>>> Canada for years and is a NDP supporter.
>>
>> You're off topic
>
> So what pinko? You don't like it then kill file me you anonymous
> posting coward.

Wow do you have issues!
Kill file you so that you can anonymously insult me?
You're not worth my time.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:47:42 UTC

You ARE worth smacking HARD in the face.
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:20:32 UTC
On 12/1/2017 11:03 PM, TomP wrote:
> You've done this before. I view this as a pathetic attempt to try to
> give your arguments some legitimacy since this newsgroup is full of
> right-wingers.

"full of"???

WTF are you kidding!
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 22:32:25 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:04 PM, TomP wrote:
> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
> President Trump.
> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.

It looks like you do NOT do much research before spewing your shite!

Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 22:49:40 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:32:25 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 3:04 PM, TomP wrote:
>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>> President Trump.
>> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
>
> It looks like you do NOT do much research before spewing your shite!
>
> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>
> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.

A Higher Up at the Beige Barn? Must be Melania.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 23:04:40 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:49 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:32:25 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:
>
>> On 12/1/2017 3:04 PM, TomP wrote:
>>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>>> President Trump.
>>> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
>>
>> It looks like you do NOT do much research before spewing your shite!
>>
>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>
>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>
> A Higher Up at the Beige Barn? Must be Melania.
>
> Dhu

That's your best guess?!?!?!?!

Seriously?

Gossip is - Kushner.

Think before you knee jerk, mmm'k?
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 23:23:14 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:04:40 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 3:49 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> It looks like you do NOT do much research before spewing your shite!
>>>
>>> http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
>>>
>>> U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that
>>> the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial
>>> assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is
>>> helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
>>
>> A Higher Up at the Beige Barn? Must be Melania.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> That's your best guess?!?!?!?!
>
> Seriously?
>
> Gossip is - Kushner.
>
> Think before you knee jerk, mmm'k?

The operative term was "A Higher Up".
Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 23:26:06 UTC
On 12/1/2017 4:23 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:04:40 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

>>> A Higher Up at the Beige Barn? Must be Melania.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>>

>> That's your best guess?!?!?!?!
>>
>> Seriously?
>>
>> Gossip is - Kushner.
>>
>> Think before you knee jerk, mmm'k?
>
> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.
>
> Dhu

Do you fancy yourself as some kind of shrewd political anaylist?

Cuz off the cuff rhetoric like that destroys you.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-03 02:14:38 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:26:06 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 4:23 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> That's your best guess?!?!?!?!
>>>
>>> Seriously?
>>>
>>> Gossip is - Kushner.
>>>
>>> Think before you knee jerk, mmm'k?
>>
>> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
>> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> Do you fancy yourself as some kind of shrewd political anaylist?
>
> Cuz off the cuff rhetoric like that destroys you.

You wanna hear what I _really_ think?

You gotta pay for that.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:39:39 UTC
On 12/2/2017 7:14 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:26:06 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> story.html

>>> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
>>> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>>

>> Do you fancy yourself as some kind of shrewd political anaylist?
>>
>> Cuz off the cuff rhetoric like that destroys you.
>
> You wanna hear what I _really_ think?

No, not at all, you're a k00ker.

A paywall that will never be climbed, ever.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-04 04:45:01 UTC
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 11:39:39 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/2/2017 7:14 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>> story.html

>>> Do you fancy yourself as some kind of shrewd political anaylist?
>>>
>>> Cuz off the cuff rhetoric like that destroys you.
>>
>> You wanna hear what I _really_ think?
>
> No, not at all, you're a k00ker.
>
>> You gotta pay for that.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> A paywall that will never be climbed, ever.

So now you can put me in your kill-file. I don't change
'nyms you PQist cretin.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-04 15:25:35 UTC

Beg for it, biotch!
M.I.Wakefield
2017-12-01 23:43:05 UTC
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:ovso92$mgn$***@dont-email.me...

> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.

It's a short list ... K.T. McFarland and Jared* seem to be next up, and then
all that's left is Pence and the Donald.

* - Jared had a meeting with Mueller recently: do you think his version of
events lines up with Flynn's?
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-02 01:25:09 UTC
On 12/1/2017 4:43 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> "Dhu on Gate"  wrote in message news:ovso92$mgn$***@dont-email.me...
>
>> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
>> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.
>
> It's a short list ... K.T. McFarland

It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!

Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
there is such a thing).

You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.

Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
analysis of your own politics.

You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national affairs.

You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
global stage.

It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-03 18:00:58 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:25:09 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 4:43 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
>> "Dhu on Gate"  wrote in message news:ovso92$mgn$***@dont-email.me...
>>
>>> The operative term was "A Higher Up".
>>> Kushner might be high, but UP is another matter.
>>
>> It's a short list ... K.T. McFarland
>

> It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
> propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!
>
> Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
> there is such a thing).
>
> You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.
>
> Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
> insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
> analysis of your own politics.
>
> You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
> after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national
> affairs.
>
> You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
> desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
> yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
> global stage.
>
> It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!

It must suck to be a closet PQista and have to write in Anglish all the
time.

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:49:53 UTC
On 12/3/2017 11:00 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:25:09 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

>>> It's a short list ... K.T. McFarland
>>

>> It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
>> propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!
>>
>> Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
>> there is such a thing).
>>
>> You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.
>>
>> Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
>> insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
>> analysis of your own politics.
>>
>> You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
>> after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national
>> affairs.
>>
>> You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
>> desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
>> yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
>> global stage.
>>
>> It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!
>
> It must suck to be a closet PQista and have to write in Anglish all the
> time.
>
> Dhu

You are such a moron you actually blamed the USA for the posts of one of
your OWN - simplicity.

Resonate on that bit of 'widdle brudda' canuckleheaded lunacy, k00ker!
simplicity
2017-12-02 14:45:18 UTC
On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
> President Trump.
> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.

TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about, got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the headline.

Well, not even 24 hours passed and...

ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report

ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.

During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians

The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's but the conclusion is pretty clear.

And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
TomP
2017-12-02 15:09:37 UTC
On 02/12/2017 8:45 AM, simplicity wrote:
> On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>> President Trump.
>> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
>
> TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about, got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the headline.
>
> Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
>
> ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
>
> ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
>
> During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
>
> The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's but the conclusion is pretty clear.
>
> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.

Thanks for the laugh!!
So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
What do you think a transition team is?

Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
tongue.
simplicity
2017-12-02 15:30:51 UTC
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:09:47 AM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
> On 02/12/2017 8:45 AM, simplicity wrote:
> > On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
> >> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
> >> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
> >> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
> >> President Trump.
> >> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
> >
> > TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about, got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the headline.
> >
> > Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
> >
> > ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
> >
> > ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
> >
> > During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
> >
> > The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's but the conclusion is pretty clear.
> >
> > And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
> >

> Thanks for the laugh!!
> So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
> What do you think a transition team is?
>
> Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
> tongue.

So, you do not to see the difference.

You have the rare talent, TomP:
- you open your mouth to remind everybody how stupid you are,
- when challenged, you tell loudly and clearly that actually you are more stupid - if that's is possible, than the original impression might be.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-02 15:40:32 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 07:30:51 -0800, simplicity wrote:

> On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:09:47 AM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
>> >
>> > TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village
>> > idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about,
>> > got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the
>> > headline.
>> >
>> > Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
>> >
>> > ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
>> >
>> > ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that
>> > aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for
>> > president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
>> >
>> > During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian
>> > Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his
>> > story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a
>> > candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
>> >
>> > The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's
>> > but the conclusion is pretty clear.
>> >
>> > And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their
>> > sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
>> >

>> Thanks for the laugh!!
>> So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
>> What do you think a transition team is?
>>
>> Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
>> tongue.
>
> So, you do not to see the difference.
>
> You have the rare talent, TomP:
> - you open your mouth to remind everybody how stupid you are,
> - when challenged, you tell loudly and clearly that actually you are
> more stupid - if that's is possible, than the original impression might
> be.

You have an even rarer talent: deluding yourself into imagining that
we care what you think.

Like I said b4, ASSWIPE.

simplicity
2017-12-02 16:55:52 UTC
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:40:32 AM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 07:30:51 -0800, simplicity wrote:

> >> Thanks for the laugh!!
> >> So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
> >> What do you think a transition team is?
> >>
> >> Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
> >> tongue.
> >
> > So, you do not to see the difference.
> >
> > You have the rare talent, TomP:
> > - you open your mouth to remind everybody how stupid you are,
> > - when challenged, you tell loudly and clearly that actually you are
> > more stupid - if that's is possible, than the original impression might
> > be.
>
> You have an even rarer talent: deluding yourself into imagining that
> we care what you think.

If that's so, then what can one think about you? Just compare mine and your numbers when it comes to posts in can.politics. And in some cases you replying to yourself...

> Like I said b4, ASSWIPE.
>
> Dhu

Yeah... whatever... you really need help.

Tu es un idiot. Malhereusement, tu es un Canadien aussi.
John Milner
2017-12-03 18:35:34 UTC
On 12/2/2017 9:55 AM, simplicity wrote:
> On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:40:32 AM UTC-7, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> So, you do not to see the difference.
>>>
>>> You have the rare talent, TomP:
>>> - you open your mouth to remind everybody how stupid you are,
>>> - when challenged, you tell loudly and clearly that actually you are
>>> more stupid - if that's is possible, than the original impression might
>>> be.
>>
>> You have an even rarer talent: deluding yourself into imagining that
>> we care what you think.
>
> If that's so, then what can one think about you? Just compare mine and your numbers when it comes to posts in can.politics. And in some cases you replying to yourself...

Nutbars do that of course...

Ditto.
F***@mail.com
2017-12-04 02:23:19 UTC

Only Gordo does it better (and not by much)...
Greg Carr
2017-12-03 00:50:43 UTC
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:09:37 -0600, TomP <***@nospam.com> wrote:

>On 02/12/2017 8:45 AM, simplicity wrote:
>> On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
>>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>>> President Trump.
>>> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
>>
>> TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about, got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the headline.
>>
>> Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
>>
>> ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
>>
>> ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
>>
>> During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
>>
>> The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's but the conclusion is pretty clear.
>>
>> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
>>

>Thanks for the laugh!!
>So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
>What do you think a transition team is?
>
>Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
>tongue.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Go easy she is a poorly educated immigrant and under a NDP or Liberal
govt will be getting more of them.
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-03 18:29:31 UTC
On 12/2/2017 8:09 AM, TomP wrote:
> On 02/12/2017 8:45 AM, simplicity wrote:
>> On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
>>> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
>>> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
>>> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
>>> President Trump.
>>> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
>>
>> TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village
>> idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about,
>> got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the
>> headline.
>>
>> Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
>>
>> ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
>>
>> ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that
>> aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for
>> president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
>>
>> During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian
>> Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his
>> story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a
>> candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
>>
>> The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's
>> but the conclusion is pretty clear.
>> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity,
>> even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
>>

> Thanks for the laugh!!

Thanks for whistling past the journalistic FAKE NEWS graveyard yet
again, you worthless pig-fucker!

> So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.

Oh lookie, it has some ability to read for comprehension.

> What do you think a transition team is?

A team for transition.

> Read the postings before you start calling names and sticking out your
> tongue.

It was FAKE NEWS you asshole!

FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO ETERNAL HELL!
F***@mail.com
2017-12-04 02:22:52 UTC
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 7:09:47 AM UTC-8, TomP wrote:
> On 02/12/2017 8:45 AM, simplicity wrote:
> > On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:04:50 PM UTC-7, TomP wrote:
> >> Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. There are many other
> >> offenses that Flynn can be charged with but this one alone has a maximum
> >> 5 year prison term. In exchange, Flynn has promised to testify against
> >> President Trump.
> >> It looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the Donal's neck.
> >
> > TomP is not the only clown who is celebrating now. One of the village idiots on The View, yes it is that "No-Joy" Joy I am talking about, got completely unhinged in front of the camera after reading the headline.
> >
> > Well, not even 24 hours passed and...
> >
> > ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
> >
> > ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.
> >
> > During "World News Tonight," ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians
> >
> > The article makes no mention of the mental state of TomP's and Joy's but the conclusion is pretty clear.
> >
> > And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity, even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
> >

> Thanks for the laugh!!
> So, it was president-elect Trump, not candidate Trump.
> What do you think a transition team is?

Oh, wow...

Admit it, Tom: you have absolutely NO IDEA what his point actually was, because you didn't actually read it,did you?

(too many big words. I'm guessing...)

Fact is, your smug assertion that this is somehow "the end of Trump" has been blown right out of the water. The charges against Flynn are as laughably predictable as the ones against Papadopolous), and meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The ABC story was revealed to be just another overt LIE by a so-called "journalist" desperate to smear President Donald Trump in any way he he possibly could, and was quickly disavowed by his employers.

You lose, Tom. AGAIN.

(and again...and again...and again...)
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-02 15:18:06 UTC
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 06:45:18 -0800, simplicity wrote:

> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity,
> even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.

Yarb yarb yarb.

U USians are FKd.

Deal with it.

John Milner
2017-12-03 18:32:27 UTC
On 12/2/2017 8:18 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 06:45:18 -0800, simplicity wrote:
>

>> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity,
>> even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
>
> Yarb yarb yarb.
>
> U USians are FKd.
>
> Deal with it.
>
> Dhu

Are you totally BRAIN DEAD???

Look at his headers and STOP BLAMING AMERICA!

***@live.ca

IP Address Country Region City
184.64.122.92 Canada Alberta Calgary
Shaw Communications Inc.

No why the FUCK are you blaming the USA fopr one of your own???

WTF is mentally hosed in your head, hoser????
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-04 04:52:31 UTC
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 11:32:27 -0700, John Milner wrote:

> On 12/2/2017 8:18 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 06:45:18 -0800, simplicity wrote:
>>

>>> And one more faintly positive thought: if ABC can regain their sanity,
>>> even partially, maybe there is still some hope for TomP.
>>
>> Yarb yarb yarb.
>>
>> U USians are FKd.
>>
>> Deal with it.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> Are you totally BRAIN DEAD???
>
> Look at his headers and STOP BLAMING AMERICA!
>
> ***@live.ca
>
> IP Address Country Region City 184.64.122.92 Canada Alberta
Calgary
> Shaw Communications Inc.
>
> No why the FUCK are you blaming the USA fopr one of your own???
>
> WTF is mentally hosed in your head, hoser????

We got lots of real and wannabe 'mercuns here in Albertastan.

John Milner
2017-12-04 15:27:17 UTC
On 12/3/2017 9:52 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 11:32:27 -0700, John Milner wrote:

>>> Yarb yarb yarb.
>>>
>>> U USians are FKd.
>>>
>>> Deal with it.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>
>> Are you totally BRAIN DEAD???
>>
>> Look at his headers and STOP BLAMING AMERICA!
>>
>> ***@live.ca
>>
>> IP Address Country Region City 184.64.122.92 Canada Alberta
> Calgary
>> Shaw Communications Inc.
>>
>> No why the FUCK are you blaming the USA fopr one of your own???
>>
>> WTF is mentally hosed in your head, hoser????
>
> We got lots of real and wannabe 'mercuns here in Albertastan.
>
> Dhu

You FUCKED UP and got caught, ya feckless canuckleheaded nitwit!

Gawd yer dumb.