Whiney Ass Little Liberal Butt-Hurt Bitches SayTrump Must Be Impeached.... Now
2017-05-14 23:47:27 UTC
On 14 May 2017 13:28:27 -0400, Bradley K. Sherman says...

| Trump must be impeached. Here's why.
| No longer. To wait for the results of the multiple
| investigations underway is to risk tying our nation's fate
| to the whims of an authoritarian leader.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html>
--bks
Whah whah, fucking WHAH!
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
Schuman
2017-05-17 03:55:12 UTC
Once again, on what grounds? Any proof of what you claim.
Obstruction of justice; for asking Comey to stop the Flynn
investigation, and for firing Comey.
comey has memos = so mayhem comes
Ya know, I've warned you Canuckleheads about this mental shit, now
haven't I?

Yer gonna get yer ticket punched real soon.

Book it.
Greg Carr
I read posts from the racists for 8 years that Obama should be impeached. I guess I will read posts for at least 4 years that Trump should be impeached. Personally I don't care I prefer Spencer or Kasich as C in C. Enjoy the Trump bump as long as it lasts the TSE and NYSE are healthy.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-18 20:00:53 UTC
Post by Schuman
Once again, on what grounds? Any proof of what you claim.
Obstruction of justice; for asking Comey to stop the Flynn
investigation, and for firing Comey.
comey has memos = so mayhem comes
Ya know, I've warned you Canuckleheads about this mental shit, now
haven't I?
Yer gonna get yer ticket punched real soon.
Book it.
I read posts from the racists for 8 years that Obama should be
impeached. I guess I will read posts for at least 4 years that Trump
should be impeached. Personally I don't care I prefer Spencer or Kasich
as C in C. Enjoy the Trump bump as long as it lasts the TSE and NYSE are
healthy.
Impeach him? For what? Being an orange Orangutan?

Is it cover for the "Trump Bump" having a downside?

Schumer Lies
2017-05-19 00:18:16 UTC
There could be a spam system that deletes the posts/posters that are
rated as liars rather than as spam. Rather than doing it manually. The
problem is that you'd have to have control of it since Liberals would
try to take over any centrally run system. It has to be like the
e-mails spam but just track the perpetual liars and mark them as spam.
I gotta say, I started looking at twitter lately because of Trump as
well as so many other of the big players tweeting there before seeing
their opinions and statements anywhere else.
But another thing I notice there is that it's very difficult for
trolls to really get any kind of real foothold.
Post bull shit and if many people read it then you'll get swarmed with
rebuttals and cites proving it to be bullshit.
At least a dozen times a day I see liberal trolls trying to start shit
and usually within just a few minutes of them tweeting you see their
tweet deleted and often their entire account deleted. Not by twitter
but by themselves out of sheer embarrassment.
In fact twitter rarely punishes liberal posters regardless of how
abusive their tweets may be.
But the conservative subscribers that number in the millions won't let
such nonsense go un confronted.
And there are some really sharp folks on that media.
And they've been consistently ahead of USENET regarding new news ever
since I started monitoring them back in December.
There have been several fake news reports that get posted and debunked
on twitter before ever being noticed here on USENET in recent months.
BTW, unlike facebook, you don't have to be a subscriber to read the
timelines and tweets. You have to subscribe if you want to actually
follow anyone or post.
http://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Obama-
gay-flag.png