heavy and sluggish
2018-06-11 20:12:58 UTC

oleg is just a Russian disinformation agent and as such not very bright.
Fun to sack the Tsar Putins main off topic poster in the group

One down, eight to go: https://tinyurl.com/ybyv79h7

The Russians are coming!

I doubt if Vlad will live to be geriatric
http://www.freakingnews.com/Old-Putin-Pictures-63275.asp

I wonder if this artist is now looking over his shoulder
http://www.freakingnews.com/Vladimir-Putin-Painting-Pictures-63292.asp
Oleg Smirnov
2018-06-11 22:13:48 UTC
"george152" wrote in message
oleg is just a Russian disinformation agent and as such not very bright.
Fun to sack the Tsar Putins main off topic poster in the group
http://www.sott.net/image/s17/352688/full/Spectator_cover_putin.jpg
"The primary impression I got .. was a stark difference in attitudes towards
Russia in the West and in the rest of the world. This could be seen .."
<http://tinyurl.com/ybkwc3ar>

The English shall get rid of the bad habit of hammyly speaking for the world.

The empire no longer exists, only those areas - North America, Ausralia -
where they managed to genocide out almost all the native population, somewhat
remain in the club, - which is still far from to be "the world".
https://independentaustralia.net/_lib/slir/w600-h900/https://independentaustralia.net/i/article/img/article-7089-hero.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e9/58/ce/e958ce26bdab23f60f91c130b7837b84--a-robot-thanks.jpg
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/55000/Vladimir-Putin-Terminator--55105.jpg
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/55000/Vladimir-Putin-Manikin--55193.jpg
I doubt if Vlad will live to be geriatric
http://www.freakingnews.com/Old-Putin-Pictures-63275.asp
I wonder if this artist is now looking over his shoulder
http://www.freakingnews.com/Vladimir-Putin-Painting-Pictures-63292.asp
Something must be painfully burning within Byker.

He crossposts and multiplies my modest threads wherever possible.
Byker
2018-06-12 19:28:18 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
I doubt if Vlad will live to be geriatric
http://www.freakingnews.com/Old-Putin-Pictures-63275.asp
I wonder if this artist is now looking over his shoulder
http://www.freakingnews.com/Vladimir-Putin-Painting-Pictures-63292.asp
Something must be painfully burning within Byker.
He crossposts and multiplies my modest threads wherever possible.
I can keep it up as long as you can