Where have all the White people gone?
2017-10-09 19:25:42 UTC
"The Magic City: Manhattan in color in 1943". And there's not a black face
to be seen:

England when it was English, not turd-world trash:

http://youtu.be/p_99Em8Y7f0

John Cleese tells it like it is:

White Yuri
2017-10-09 21:34:02 UTC
Go to Russia for lots of white culture and white people. Putin loves
you.
Byker
2017-10-09 22:20:32 UTC
Post by White Yuri
Go to Russia for lots of white culture and white people.
Russia west of the Urals, perhaps: http://tinyurl.com/y8q8y4fh

Europe still has the lion's share: Loading Image...

Notice how White southeast Brazil is. Small wonder they want to secede:
http://www.5z8.info/autoinstall_n5l2cx_nic_cage_naked
Exeter!
2017-10-09 22:43:28 UTC
Europe still has the lion's share: https://i.imgur.com/7OJqFaq.png
http://www.5z8.info/autoinstall_n5l2cx_nic_cage_naked
Virus alert.
Byker
2017-10-10 14:14:37 UTC
Post by Exeter!
Post by Byker
http://www.5z8.info/autoinstall_n5l2cx_nic_cage_naked
Virus alert.
I think not:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/05/half-a-million-brazilians-want-to-break-away-and-form-a-new-country/?utm_term=.f60eeae3341d

If the link breaks up, then cut-and-paste it back together the old-fashioned
way...
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-10-09 23:57:01 UTC
to be seen: http://youtu.be/p6_Wtt-cCzc
http://youtu.be/lQV1_B63LTM
http://youtu.be/p_99Em8Y7f0
http://youtu.be/p_99Em8Y7f0
http://youtu.be/2prqdbTcIMw
John Cleese tells it like it is: http://youtu.be/uxm1mqbgxcM
Go to northwest Toronto. You'll swear you are in Karachi or Bombay.
BumbleBee
Check the smart phone walkie talkie app Zello - sounds like Karachi there!
Byker
2017-10-10 14:05:33 UTC
Which is why I LOATHE calling 1-800 numbers...
BumbleBee
2017-10-10 14:44:42 UTC
Yeah, there's that.
Cafe Racer
2017-10-10 00:20:35 UTC
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 12:25:46 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:

Byker sounds like a woman I worked with in 1968 in East London, at the time of the tower block partial collapse. Ronan Point had been built cheaply and carelessly with prefab slabs, like a house of cards.

The collapse killed four people and injured 17.

The Hackney Gazette printed photographs of the rescue work. My work colleague looked at one photo and said "Oh look at all those darkies!"

I looked closely. There appeared to be one female nurse and one male doctor assisting the injured.

The woman I worked with was an East Ender, barely 15 minutes away from the tragedy. In all the complex rescue work, all SHE could see were "darkies".

I told her that if her house fell on her head she might be grateful for any doctor and any nurse --- but who knows; some bigots prefer death to accepting the help from someone who's not white.

Byker?
BumbleBee

2017-10-10 14:00:03 UTC
Post by Cafe Racer
[...]
Had blacks not been available (they come cheaper), then Whites would have
filled the job openings...
BumbleBee
2017-10-10 14:44:19 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Cafe Racer
[...]
How'd that work out with agricultural jobs here in the USA?

Oh that's right, it STILL hasn't.

Next!
Byker
2017-10-10 19:37:27 UTC
Post by Cafe Racer
Byker sounds like a woman I worked with in 1968 in East London, at the
time of the tower block partial collapse. Ronan Point had been built
cheaply and carelessly with prefab slabs, like a house of cards.
Built for the expendable working class citizens. Had it been a luxury tower,
chances are the medical personnel would have been close to 100% White...
BumbleBee
2017-10-10 19:41:16 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Cafe Racer
Byker sounds like a woman I worked with in 1968 in East London, at the
time of the tower block partial collapse. Ronan Point had been built
cheaply and carelessly with prefab slabs, like a house of cards.
Built for the expendable working class citizens. Had it been a luxury tower,
chances are the medical personnel would have been close to 100% White...
You do not seem to grasp that skin pigment is a non-correlative.

Why is that?
Gronk