No apology forthcoming for 'he's dying anyway' quip about McCain
2018-05-15 05:09:36 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:16:41 +0000, Burke says...
President Trump's enemies are everywhere and they must be punished
We're already being punished, by his presence in the White House.
Whah, whah, fucking WHAH!
AlleyCat
2018-05-16 01:00:08 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 02:50:55 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
Farrr-riiiiight-winnnnnng HATERRRRRS have to HAAAAAAATE.
Whah, whah, fucking WHAH!

What a fucking whining little boy.

Anyone who calls the truth, hate, is just a wittle pansy-ass effeminate
little boy, who lives in mommy's basement.

Let me refresh your memory, you TRUE hater (you DO hate on Trump...
riiiiight?).

What *I* said about McCain:

"What Trump IS wrong about, is that John McCain IS a hero of a different
sort. He flew fighter jets. That alone, IS one definition of being a
hero."

But, then we have this:

John McCain's 1969 "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Recording Released Showing he
WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country

The "Songbird" Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to
Power

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain
collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a "Tokyo Rose" - style
propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the "Hanoi Hilton"
North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a "Songbird" who
collaborated with the enemy against his own country.

They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in
exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and
honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and
food for refusing to collaborate.

The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used
his fake hero status to rise to political power.

But we only had their word against his - until now.

Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations;
McCain, by his OWN words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the
enemy by recording a "Tokyo Rose" statement condemning his own nation by
admitting "crimes" against the North Vietnamese people, stating "I, as a
U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and
people."

McCain's recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of
prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being
tortured and denied medical care and adequate food.

In the recording he is heard to say "I received this kind treatment and
food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured
have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep
gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness
extended to me."
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.

Muslims are against abortion

Muslims are against contraception

Muslims are against pre-marital sex

Muslims are FOR killing homosexuals

Muslims FOR treating women as slaves and chattel

Muslims FOR their old men raping little boys

Oh, and they HATE you

Am I leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about Muslims?

Oh yeah... Obama is a Muslim, so all is forgiven... right?
Siri Cruise
2018-05-16 04:25:39 UTC
[...]
This Two Minute Hate brought to you courtesy of Big Orange. Together with
Goldstein, McCain betrayed the Party.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-16 05:56:49 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 21:25:39 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
This Two Minute Hate brought to you courtesy of Big Orange.
Please post the credits to the article(s) showing McCain's fellow veterans
calling him a traitor.

Will it list Donald Trump?

Nope.

And wow... it took you 2 minutes to read that?

http://www.ewrd.com/ewrd/index.asp

Please? You won't regret it. ;-)

Vincent
2018-05-17 07:35:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
This Two Minute Hate brought to you courtesy of Big Orange.
Please post the credits to the article(s) showing McCain's fellow veterans
calling him a traitor.
Standing up and raising the Flag...I call Songbird McCain a traitor and
assholes like you his camp followers.