NDP Platform
2018-05-13 12:57:49 UTC
"Protect middle class families by having the wealthiest people and most
profitable corporations pay their fair share"
- NDP Platform

If the Bob Rae government was anything to go by, this is how the NDP sees
the middle class:

I certainly didn't realize that I was wealthy until Bob and "Pink" Floyd
Laughren informed me otherwise.
simplicity
2018-05-13 13:51:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/4YZNXwjfq6g
I certainly didn't realize that I was wealthy until Bob and "Pink" Floyd
Laughren informed me otherwise.
I am still waiting for just one of these leftie clowns to define the meaning of "fair" when they use this tiring "fair share" slogan. 10%? 40%? 70%? Everything?

Why is nobody every asking this simple question, including all media clowns and few local ones for that matter?
Eric®
2018-05-15 01:05:21 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"Protect middle class families by having the wealthiest people and most
profitable corporations pay their fair share"
- NDP Platform
If the Bob Rae government was anything to go by, this is how the NDP sees
http://youtu.be/4YZNXwjfq6g
I certainly didn't realize that I was wealthy until Bob and "Pink" Floyd
Laughren informed me otherwise.
I am still waiting for just one of these leftie clowns to define the meaning of "fair" when they use this tiring "fair share" slogan. 10%? 40%? 70%? Everything?
Why is nobody every asking this simple question, including all media clowns and few local ones for that matter?
Remember, we have had the media lecturing us repeatedly of late that populism
is actually a bad thing. So it must follow that the voters of various Canadian
jurisdictions must endure social engineering experiments of various kinds,
regardless of who they vote for. Of course these experiments tend to all have
one thing in common: the voters end up paying through the nose for them.
Dave Smith
2018-05-13 14:07:28 UTC
"Protect middle class families by having the wealthiest people and most
profitable corporations pay their fair share"
- NDP Platform
If the Bob Rae government was anything to go by, this is how the NDP
http://youtu.be/4YZNXwjfq6g
I certainly didn't realize that I was wealthy until Bob and "Pink" Floyd
Laughren informed me otherwise.
I worked for the provincial government when we had Bob Rae's NDP
government. Scrambling to pay off all their political promises and
catering to special interest groups, they looked for ways to save some
money, and they targetted their own employees. We had not had a decent
raise in years. The small raise that we got was yanked away from us in
the form of Rae Days. Just a month or two after signing a collective
agreement with us, and with just a very modest pay raise, they reneged
on the deal by making us take 12 unpaid days off. Instead of a small
increase in pay we ended up making even less.

I realize that they were lots of people who are less than sympathetic to
our loss, but the thing is that they reneged on their contract. Either
they were too stupid to realize they did not have the money to pay that
small raise they had agreed to, or they were slimy enough to sign the
deal knowing that they were not going to honour it. It was sort of like
signing an international agreement with the US. It is only valid until
they get the idea they are not ahead on the deal.