ICE Arrests 97 Suspected Illegal Immigrants At Tennessee Meat Processing Plant
2018-04-08 03:07:00 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 15:52:45 +0000 (UTC), Buzzsaw Checkerling says...
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
after raiding a Tennessee meat processing plant, in what civil rights
activists say was the largest crackdown at a single place in almost a
decade.
They need to go to Mississippi and the chicken rendering plants there. I
lived there for 22 years and saw blacks pushed out of ALL of the chicken
plants across the state.

Riding my motorcycle on back-roads and highways with my club, we'd come
across chicken plant after chicken plant with NOTHING but Mexicans hanging
around the gates while on their breaks.

I STILL can't understand why they go along with the far-left wing and
don't say a fucking thing about them wanting to bring MORE Mexicans and
Central and South American "immigrants".

I guess the old saying is partially true, "The enemy (the Democrat Party)
of my enemy (the Democrat Party), is my friend.

Blacks... by backing the Democrats' NEED to import more voters from
foreign lands, are cutting off their flat fucking noses to spite their
faces.

=====

Employment of undocumented immigrants

In 2001, Tyson was charged with conspiracy to smuggle undocumented
workers to work on its production lines. Tyson plant managers arranged
for delivery of illegal workers with undercover immigration officials.
Prosecutors alleged that the conspiracy to import workers dates back to
1994 when plant managers began to find it difficult to fill positions
with "cheap legal help". Of the six managers who were indicted, two
accepted plea bargain deals, and one committed suicide one month after
being charged. In March 2003, a federal jury acquitted Tyson of having
knowingly hired illegal immigrants.

In May 2006, Tyson suspended operations at nine plants during a
nationwide day of immigration demonstrations citing expected lack of
workers.

In October 2006, a federal judge granted class-action status to a
lawsuit brought by Tyson employees who allege that Tyson's practice of
hiring illegal immigrants depresses wages 10-30%. The suit further
contends that the company violated federal racketeering laws by
conspiring with National Council of La Raza and League of United Latin
American Countries not to question the employment applications of anyone
with a Hispanic surname.
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.
AlleyCat
2018-04-08 03:27:22 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 15:55:08 -0500, Mitchell Holman Says...
She Said They Were All Arrested On Suspicion Of Being In The Country
Illegally.
So All The Illegals Were Arrested, But
NONE Of The Management That Hired Them Were?
WHO Said They Weren't? Most Media Lie By Omission, But You Want This
Particular Media Source To Tell The Truth?

Whoever Owns The Meat Packing Plant, WON'T Get Charged With Hiring These
Illegals On The Same Day, Dumb Ass. THAT Will Come Later, So In A Month Or
So, AFTER The Investigation Has Been Finished, Come Back In Here And Ask
That Stupid Question.

Https://Tinyurl.Com/Companies-ARE-Being-Fined

It's About Time - Employer Hit By $96 Million Penalty For Hiring Illegal
Aliens
Https://Cis.Org/North/Its-About-Time-Employer-Hit-96-Million-Penalty-
Hiring-Illegal-Aliens

Https://Www.Google.Com/Search?Newwindow=1
&Source=Hp&Ei=W4fjwrhaiy_Ysqxq96dgaw&Q=Employers+Fined+For+Hiring+Illegals
&Oq=Employers+Fined+For+Hiring+Illegals&Gs_L=Psy-
Ab.3..0i22i30k1.1031.9428.0.9659.37.35.0.0.0.0.329.3673.15j14j1j1.32.0....
0...1.1.64.Psy-
Ab..5.15.1537.6..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0
i10k1.107.W4YP_Dtvf0w

AlleyCat
2018-04-09 02:12:02 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:10:31 -0500, Mitchell Holman says...
Post by AlleyCat
Whoever owns the meat packing plant, won't get charged with hiring
these illegals on the same day, dumb ass. That will come later,
So in a month or so, after the investigation has been finished, come
back in here and make That stupid statement.
Hmmm... seems you don't have to wait that long before wiping the rotten
egg off your face, dumb ass.

(see below)
Oh, puh-leeze.
Please? OK. (see below)
If the cops can get a warrant to raid
the place for illegals they also can get a
warrant for the people who hired them.
(see below)
So all the illegals were arrested, but
none of the management that hired them were?
Who the fuck told you they were NOT going to be prosecuted?

The "people" who hired them, don't get arrested the same day as the
illegals they hired, dumb ass... that's not how it works.

Ever hear of due process? Goes a little more slowly than simply rounding
up illegals. You have to subpoena records and THEN show how, how often,
and for how long, they broke the law.

It's amazing how you liberals want everyone you THINK are conservatives
arrested as soon as possible... right on the spot... but nooooo... hands
off all the liberal Democrats like Hillary Clinton, who we KNOW broke
Federal Law, and more than just once.

=====

Due process: Start wiping that egg off your face, idiot.

"Federal law enforcement officials have not charged any member of Southern
Provision management, but an Internal Revenue Service search-related
affidavit unsealed Friday afternoon (April 6th) contains a treasure trove
of information that could lead to prosecution."

It's much easier to arrest the illegals than to show exactly how the meat-
packing plant broke the law. Due process, idiot... due process.

So... you've been lying about this for 3 days now.
But they are rich white conservatives
so their law breaking doesn't count, right?
Who the fuck told you the meat packing plant was owned by "rich white
conservatives"?

"The primary targets (of the investigation) are James Brantley, Southern
Provision president and general manager; Pamela Brantley, his wife; Kelly
Brantley, their daughter; and Priscilla Keck, who had a spot near the top
of the organizational chart, according to Nicholas R. Worsham, an IRS
criminal investigator."

Now, please... find in that passage where it says the owners, the
President of the company and his wife and daughter, and Keck, are "rich
white conservatives".

"One inescapable takeaway from Worsham's 22-page affidavit is that lots of
people knew about Southern Provision hiring and payment practices for a
long time before the hammer fell Thursday morning when IRS and Immigration
and Customs Enforcement arrived at the Helton Road slaughterhouse to
execute a criminal search warrant."

Shit takes time, moron.

Are you saying that NO ONE in the Democrat Party is rich enough to own a
meat packing plant?

You fucktards on the left wing need to start reading REPUTABLE sites,
instead of knee-jerking to what the left-wing RAGS write.

What you REALLY need to start doing, is crying about Mexicans and other
illegals getting arrested and deported. We KNOW why you're on their
"side". It doesn't take a nerdy Math genius to figure out that you ONLY
want them here, because they MIGHT be in your voting base some day.

If the SANE Americans haver anything to say about that, it won't happen,
thank god!

Do YOU want your country to become a third world shithole, JUST so you can
have your winger hewoes in high places?

I guess you forgot me writing this to you almost three years ago.

"Democrats (have been) using Blacks for 50 years, to guarantee Democrat
participation in government. Keep giving them free shit, liberal... Blacks
will continue to vote Democrat and America will be a third world shithole
for your grand nieces and nephews."

"America... turned into a third world shithole, so Democrats can have jobs
in government, and feel like little kings."

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/e/e2/Lord-king-obama-
cropped.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140820022329
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-04-08 03:30:43 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 16:31:09 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their own
incompetence.
Do you know for a fact, that no one will be fined for this?

No, you don't. WHO gets fined on the very day they get busted?

Who said they weren't? Most media lie by omission, but you want this
particular media source to tell the truth? They will... eventually.

Whoever owns the meat packing plant, won't get charged with hiring these
illegals on the same day, dumb ass. That will come later, so in a month or
so, after the investigation has been finished, come back in here and make
that stupid statement.

Siri Cruise
2018-04-08 04:02:22 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 16:31:09 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their own
incompetence.
Do you know for a fact, that no one will be fined for this?
I assume they'll be deported, not fined.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-04-08 04:19:54 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 21:02:22 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 16:31:09 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their own
incompetence.
Do you know for a fact, that no one will be fined for this?
Whoever owns the meat packing plant, won't get charged with
hiring these illegals on the same day, dumb ass. That will come
later, so in a month or so, after the investigation has been
finished, come back in here and make that stupid statement.
I assume they'll be deported, not fined.
LOL... nice try, dumb ass. Snipping restored. Even WITHOUT the snipped
parts, anyone can tell you're trying to deflect away from me making you
libertards looking like idiots.

Please find the part(s) where ANYONE is talking about the illegals getting
fined.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their
own incompetence.
Sooo... you were talking about the ILLEGALS "doing their job instead of
whining about their own incompetence."

Alrighty then... gotcha. ;-)

Siri Cruise
2018-04-08 05:49:44 UTC
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their own
incompetence.
Do you know for a fact, that no one will be fined for this?
Please find the part(s) where ANYONE is talking about the illegals getting
fined.
Sorry, Spanky, but I didn't mention fines, just workers arrested. You can wax
poetic about fines all you want, but don't expect me to respond.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested 97 people
It's nice to see them doing their job instead of whining about their
own incompetence.
Sooo... you were talking about the ILLEGALS "doing their job instead of
whining about their own incompetence."
Sure thing. You are allowed an idiot's interpretation of clear english sentence.

And you're still an idiot.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-04-08 18:12:05 UTC
Blacks... by backing the Democrats' NEED to import more voters from
foreign lands, are cutting off their flat fucking noses to spite their
faces.
In an issue of "Business Week" c. 1988 I read an article about
the changing color of workforces in certain occupations here in the U.S. The
meatpacking industry was having an influx of foreign nationals (Mexican and
Vietnamese) who were willing to work for long hours and low pay at non-union
packing plants. Since Whites generally would go to college or learn trades
and ignore that kind of work, the manager of an Omaha slaughterhouse was
asked why he didn't hire any of the local blacks. He said, "At first I did,
but they seemed to think that Monday and Friday were part of the weekend,
they did lousy work, and at any given time, probably half of them were
stoned." He offered no apologies. "They were lawsuits waiting to happen."

I learned some things about blacks during my 40-year working life:

1. Most blacks are lazy people.

2. They expect everything 'handed' to them. If they don't get their way,
they cry "racism".

3. They believe they didn't get that raise or that promotion because they
are black, and not because they are incompetent and completely unreliable.

4. They gossip more than they work.

5. They are ignorant.

I've noticed these traits in most, but not all blacks. Some DO actually
work.

And the result of all this forced quota hiring is obvious. The usual result
is that all the young, bright White employees start looking for work
elsewhere once they have to start putting up with fuck-you-White-boy
niggerwhines. Having endured four or more years of forced Political
Correctness in college, these White grads have learned how to spot a
militant minority member right off the bat, and they start tendering their
two-week notices soon after. They're under 25, and can easily get their
foot in the door somewhere else. It's the folks halfway to retirement who
have to put up with all the nigger bullshit from that time on. Once you're
past 35, it's almost impossible to find another job in your career field at
the pay grade that you've worked yourself into. Watch what happens when
early retirement is offered. EVERY eligible White person working there
jumps at the chance and gets the hell out, even though it means a reduced
pension and benefits that they can't live on alone and have to find another
job to make ends meet. At least they're no longer scared shitless of being
fired for "racism".

All it takes is just ONE nigger with an "attitude" to turn a decent working
place into a living hell, with a foul mouth, an explosive temper, and
endless threats of lawsuits. Also, at places that already have black
employees you can work comfortably around, they'll hire some militant
Farrakhan-wannabe who spews anti-White bullshit to the other blacks, and
before long ALL of them have copped his I-ain't-working-like-no-slave,
you-owe-me-something-White-boy mindset. I put up with that shit for years,
and then one day I just walked away from it all and took a construction job.
Niggers don't like that kind of work, and besides, it paid better
anyway......
AlleyCat
2018-04-09 02:12:01 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 13:33:53 -0400, jonathan says...
Post by AlleyCat
Riding my motorcycle on back-roads and highways with my club, we'd come
across chicken plant after chicken plant with NOTHING but Mexicans hanging
around the gates while on their breaks.
Big republican business wants illegal workers to keep
the pay and benefits FOR US ALL lower.
Who the fuck told you the meat packing plant was owned by "Republicans"?

"The primary targets (of the investigation) are James Brantley, Southern
Provision president and general manager; Pamela Brantley, his wife; Kelly
Brantley, their daughter; and Priscilla Keck, who had a spot near the top
of the organizational chart, according to Nicholas R. Worsham, an IRS
criminal investigator."

Now, please... find in that passage where it says the owners, the
President of the company and his wife and daughter, and Keck, are "rich
white conservatives".

Are you saying that NO ONE in the Democrat Party is rich enough to own a
meat packing plant?

LOL... that's just stupid.