May 2017 has come to a close.
The Doctor
2017-06-10 13:35:33 UTC
Idlehands is such a kook
Excuse me, Binky but isn't it YOU who has garnered several
verifiable kook awards?
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.ca/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
7 awards with binky's name on them, not one with mine. Pretty clear
evidence of who the real kook is.
For those "reading between the lines", yes his awards are still valid
despite their ultimate demise brought about by then DOWs.
Hoping to change the subject from your lie about how much time I spend
here? Nice try.
As I said last night Greg, friends of Mr.SmartyPants are real kooks.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Idlehands
2017-06-10 18:28:47 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Idlehands is such a kook
Excuse me, Binky but isn't it YOU who has garnered several
verifiable kook awards?
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.ca/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
7 awards with binky's name on them, not one with mine. Pretty clear
evidence of who the real kook is.
For those "reading between the lines", yes his awards are still valid
despite their ultimate demise brought about by then DOWs.
Hoping to change the subject from your lie about how much time I spend
here? Nice try.
As I said last night Greg, friends of Mr.SmartyPants are real kooks.
Whose "Greg" binky, you are responding to the chicken fucker, still
can't follow a post eh?

Oh and nice cross-posting, looking for a new "hero" now the chicken
fucker is in rehab for his "adduction"?
--
"Fairness is a concept that was invented so kids and
idiots could participate in debates"

"Careful, to bkinky to pouund someone's crutch into power."
binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-12 19:54:16 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
Idlehands is such a kook
Excuse me, Binky but isn't it YOU who has garnered several
verifiable kook awards?
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.ca/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
7 awards with binky's name on them, not one with mine. Pretty clear
evidence of who the real kook is.
For those "reading between the lines", yes his awards are still valid
despite their ultimate demise brought about by then DOWs.
Hoping to change the subject from your lie about how much time I spend
here? Nice try.
As I said last night Greg, friends of Mr.SmartyPants are real kooks.
Whose "Greg" binky, you are responding to the chicken fucker, still
can't follow a post eh?
Oh and nice cross-posting, looking for a new "hero" now the chicken
fucker is in rehab for his "adduction"?
Wow ... Captain Rerun is trying to set a new record .... most number of
boring reposts.
--
Bill Jillians

http://www.mindfulselfcompassion.org/meditations_downloads.php (Mindful Self
Compassion - Christopher Germer)

"actually I was told I was getting a DoW# for being a "breath of fresh air." -
Mister Smartypants in AUK.

Most Boring poster ever (along with Fakey)

"Better quality than Sw, MM, MSp, idlehands and Doctor WTF combined." Dave
"Yads" Yaderley

Janitor's BFF #4
#shitcanjillians

Taking Over USENET 1 newsgroup at a time.
Idlehands
2017-06-12 23:27:35 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Why look, another re-post of "captain ReRun", not sure what you are
trying to prove, other than a lack of imagination and a stunted vocabulary.

binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-13 11:53:03 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Nothing you didn't prove about yourself with your references to
"adduction". You obviously thought that was pretty cool until I followed
you. Now suddenly it's stunted vocabulary and a lack of imagination.

I hope you are taking notes about your own shortcomings that you direct
at other people.

Idlehands
2017-06-13 12:35:54 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Thank you for admitting you follow me, too bad your attempt to emulate
my technique fell flat. Call me "Captain ReRun" over and over again
really ironic but you are incapable of see that.

Stunted vocabulary, stunted intelligence.

binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-15 14:24:24 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
[...]
It's agreed then .. we'll sweep what you did under the carpet and
pretend it never happened while we concentrate exclusively on what I did
and why it is inadequate.

Must be nice to have a free ride all the time.

The Doctor
2017-06-15 21:12:26 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
Excuse me, Binky but isn't it YOU who has garnered several
verifiable kook awards?
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.ca/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
7 awards with binky's name on them, not one with mine. Pretty clear
evidence of who the real kook is.
For those "reading between the lines", yes his awards are still valid
despite their ultimate demise brought about by then DOWs.
Hoping to change the subject from your lie about how much time I
here? Nice try.
As I said last night Greg, friends of Mr.SmartyPants are real kooks.
Whose "Greg" binky, you are responding to the chicken f*er,
still can't follow a post eh?
Oh and nice cross-posting, looking for a new "hero" now the
chicken f*er is in rehab for his "adduction"?
[...]
Idiots like Idlehands keep under their rock
because they fear getting caught.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Idlehands
2017-06-16 04:18:16 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by The Doctor
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
[...]
Hmmmmm, you do know I am one person right binky boy? Referring to a
single person as "they" merely highlights your illiteracy and causes
some to question your so-called University Degree.

binky gibberish
Idlehands
2017-06-16 04:16:09 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
[...]
Who is "We" chicken fucker, is your tape worm back or do you consider
that growth hanging from your scrote as a "We'?

As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that stunted
intellect you suffer from.

binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-16 19:39:20 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
[...]
Actually we is you and I. I was talking about something you said that
you seemed to want me to agree with.
Post by Idlehands
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for him.

Idlehands
2017-06-16 23:47:49 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
Post by Idlehands
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for him.
As mentioned in another post, it's not my fault you lack the skill
required to express yourself in an understandable fashion.

binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-18 16:50:56 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
Post by Idlehands
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for him.
As mentioned in another post, it's not my fault you lack the skill
required to express yourself in an understandable fashion.
Translation. It's not my fault you are stupid. I'll agree with that
wholeheartedly.

Idlehands
2017-06-18 18:34:19 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
Idlehands is such a kook
Post by Idlehands
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for him.
As mentioned in another post, it's not my fault you lack the skill
required to express yourself in an understandable fashion.
Translation. It's not my fault you are stupid. I'll agree with that
wholeheartedly.
Another example of the chicken making shit up to suit himself. Such an
imagination that boy has, he evens imagines he has an education but
never needs to use it.

Do you post pictures on your "diplomas" on every epay post you make?

binky gibberish
Bill Jillians
2017-06-26 08:04:15 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9:32:11 AM UTC-6, The Doctor
Post by Idlehands
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for him.
As mentioned in another post, it's not my fault you lack the skill
required to express yourself in an understandable fashion.
Translation. It's not my fault you are stupid. I'll agree with
that wholeheartedly.
Another example of the chicken making shit up to suit himself. Such an
imagination that boy has, he evens imagines he has an education but
never needs to use it.
Do you post pictures on your "diplomas" on every epay post you make?
And still you pretend you aren't jealous.

The Doctor
2017-06-26 15:05:59 UTC
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
Post by Bill Jillians
Post by Idlehands
On 2017-06-09 10:13 AM, Mr.Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9:32:11 AM UTC-6, The Doctor
Idlehands is such a kook
Excuse me, Binky but isn't it YOU who has garnered several
verifiable kook awards?
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.ca/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
7 awards with binky's name on them, not one with mine. Pretty
evidence of who the real kook is.
For those "reading between the lines", yes *s awards are
despite their ultimate demise brought about by then DOWs.
Hoping to change the subject from your lie about how much
here? Nice try.
As I said last night Greg, friends of Mr.SmartyPants are
real kooks.
Whose "Greg" binky, you are responding to the c*cken
f*er, still can't follow a post eh?
Oh and nice cross-posting, looking for a new "hero" now the
c*cken f*er is in rehab for *s "adduction"?
Wow ... Captain Rerun is trying to set a new record ....
most number of boring reposts.
Why look, another re-post of "captain ReRun", not sure what
you are trying to prove, other than a lack of imagination and
a stunted vocabulary.
Not*ng you didn't prove about yourself with your references
"adduction". You obviously thought that was pretty cool until I
followed you. Now suddenly it's stunted vocabulary and a lack
of imagination.
I hope you are taking notes about your own shortcomings that
you direct at other people.
Thank you for admitting you follow me, too bad your attempt to
emulate my technique fell flat. Call me "Captain ReRun" over
and over again really ironic but you are incapable of see that.
Stunted vocabulary, stunted intelligence.
It's agreed then .. we'll sweep what you did under the carpet
pretend it never happened w*le we concentrate exclusively on what
I did and why it is inadequate.
Must be nice to have a free ride all the time.
Who is "We" c*cken f*er, is your tape worm back or do you
consider that growth hanging from your scrote as a "We'?
Actually we is you and I. I was talking about somet*ng you said
that you seemed to want me to agree with.
As for the rest of your delusion, it's just a reflection of that
stunted intellect you suffer from.
Said the man who can't work out who I'm talking about without me
spelling it out for *m.
As mentioned in another post, it's not my fault you lack the skill
required to express yourself in an understandable fas*on.
Translation. It's not my fault you are stupid. I'll agree with
that wholeheartedly.
Another example of the c*cken making s*t up to suit *mself. Such an
imagination that boy has, he evens imagines he has an education but
never needs to use it.
Do you post pictures on your "diplomas" on every epay post you make?
And still you pretend you aren't jealous.
Idlekook lies again.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides