Canada's top dancer
2018-07-07 21:52:26 UTC
Look at him go!!

"Trudeau did not specifically respond Thursday to a question as to whether he
should be subject to an independent investigation, as other Liberal members of
caucus have been. He instead connected the incident to the broader societal
conversations struck by the #MeToo movement in the past year.
'Part of this awakening that we're having as a society, a long-awaited
realization, is that it's not just one side of the story that matters. That the
same interactions can be experienced very differently from one person to the
next,' he said.

'And I am not going to speak for the woman in question, I would never presume
to speak for her. But I know that there is an awful lot of reflection to be had
as we move forward as a society on how people perceive different interactions.

'This lesson that we are learning, and I'll be blunt about it, often a man
experiences an interaction as being benign or not inappropriate and a woman,
particularly in a professional context, can experience it differently and we
have to respect that and reflect on that.'

'What a dance that is,' [former publisher, Creston Valley Advance Valerie]
Bourne told the Post Thursday after reading a transcript of the prime
minister's comments."
https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-responds-to-groping-
allegation

https://nationalpost.com/wcm/e1503cfb-18c6-4a54-a01e-df1ecda5ad56
Roy
2018-07-08 04:45:19 UTC
On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 3:52:21 PM UTC-6, Eric® wrote:
> Look at him go!!
>

> "Trudeau did not specifically respond Thursday to a question as to whether he
> should be subject to an independent investigation, as other Liberal members of
> caucus have been. He instead connected the incident to the broader societal
> conversations struck by the #MeToo movement in the past year.
> 'Part of this awakening that we're having as a society, a long-awaited
> realization, is that it's not just one side of the story that matters. That the
> same interactions can be experienced very differently from one person to the
> next,' he said.
>
> 'And I am not going to speak for the woman in question, I would never presume
> to speak for her. But I know that there is an awful lot of reflection to be had
> as we move forward as a society on how people perceive different interactions.
>
> 'This lesson that we are learning, and I'll be blunt about it, often a man
> experiences an interaction as being benign or not inappropriate and a woman,
> particularly in a professional context, can experience it differently and we
> have to respect that and reflect on that.'
>
> 'What a dance that is,' [former publisher, Creston Valley Advance Valerie]
> Bourne told the Post Thursday after reading a transcript of the prime
> minister's comments."
> https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-responds-to-groping-
> allegation
>
> https://nationalpost.com/wcm/e1503cfb-18c6-4a54-a01e-df1ecda5ad56

I'm not a Trudeau fan but pursuing this 20 year old groping incident is
patently stupid. Just drop the whole damned thing and get back to the real
issues in governance of this country. Men constantly test the boundaries and
try to figure women out and to what makes them tick. The woman involved
is being used by Trudeau's enemies but most people can see that the ruse
won't work.
====
Eric®
2018-07-08 22:33:09 UTC

I would tend to agree, but JT is lying in the bed he made.
Greg Carr
2018-07-08 11:03:51 UTC
On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 2:52:21 PM UTC-7, Eric® wrote:
> Look at him go!!
>

> "Trudeau did not specifically respond Thursday to a question as to whether he
> should be subject to an independent investigation, as other Liberal members of
> caucus have been. He instead connected the incident to the broader societal
> conversations struck by the #MeToo movement in the past year.
> 'Part of this awakening that we're having as a society, a long-awaited
> realization, is that it's not just one side of the story that matters. That the
> same interactions can be experienced very differently from one person to the
> next,' he said.
>
> 'And I am not going to speak for the woman in question, I would never presume
> to speak for her. But I know that there is an awful lot of reflection to be had
> as we move forward as a society on how people perceive different interactions.
>
> 'This lesson that we are learning, and I'll be blunt about it, often a man
> experiences an interaction as being benign or not inappropriate and a woman,
> particularly in a professional context, can experience it differently and we
> have to respect that and reflect on that.'
>
> 'What a dance that is,' [former publisher, Creston Valley Advance Valerie]
> Bourne told the Post Thursday after reading a transcript of the prime
> minister's comments."
> https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-responds-to-groping-
> allegation
>
> https://nationalpost.com/wcm/e1503cfb-18c6-4a54-a01e-df1ecda5ad56

If you don't blow your load I dom't care Maggie Trudeu was a total slut.