Obama's "Clock Boy": Lawsuit Thrown Out of Federal Court - Awwwww
AlleyCat
2017-05-20 00:35:47 UTC
"Clock Kid" And Family Moving From Texas To Qatar

A federal court has thrown out the civil rights lawsuit filed by the
family of the Texas teenager known as "Clock Boy."

The lawsuit alleged that the city of Irving and Irving school district
discriminated against Achmed Mohamed at Irving MacArthur High School in
September of 2015.

Mohamed, a Muslim teenager who was 14 years old at the time, brought a
homemade clock to school to show his engineering teacher. But an alarm on
the clock went off in his English class and the teacher confiscated it. He
was sent to the principal's office.

"Achmed Mohamed never stated the device was anything other than a clock,
never threatened anyone with harm, never claimed to have made a bomb, and
never attempted to scare or cause alarm to anyone. When he asked for his
parents, he was told that he could not speak with them because he was in
the middle of an interrogation," his attorney argued according to the
court's ruling.

The lawsuit claimed Mohamed's civil rights were violated when he was
interrogated at length without his parents and arrested on hoax bomb
charges.

When his father finally arrived at the school several hours later, the
court documents state he "tried to explain to Officer Howman that Achmed
Mohamed was interested in robotics and created things, but she was
unwilling to listen to his explanations."

Police originally said Mohamed was not very forthcoming and the school as
concerned that the device was possibly the infrastructure for a bomb.
Officers acted in an abundance of caution.

"It was a very suspicious device. We live in an age where you can't take
things like that to school. Of course we've seen across our country
horrific things happen. We have to err on the side of caution," Irving
Police Chief Larry Boyd told FOX 4 in 2015.

The charges against Mohamed were later dropped but the school still
suspended him for three days.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
Alan Baker
2017-05-20 03:15:13 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
No source... ...must be a lie.

:-)
AlleyCat
2017-05-20 03:52:41 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 20:15:13 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
Uhhh... OK. *I* can do that... you wingers can't.

I know you're kidding, but hell, I'll humour you... oh, and Rudy slash
Walter slash Mogulah slash troll name of the day.

Stefan Becket - CBS News

Kaileen Gaul - Dailymail.com

BBC

UPI

AP

Alex Griswold - Mediaite

Kaileen Gaul - Drudge

Chuck Ross - Daily Caller

The Blaze

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-
against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/
Siri Cruise
2017-05-20 04:35:51 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
I know you're kidding, but hell, I'll humour you... oh, and Rudy slash
Walter slash Mogulah slash troll name of the day.
Stefan Becket - CBS News
Kaileen Gaul - Dailymail.com
BBC
UPI
AP
Alex Griswold - Mediaite
Kaileen Gaul - Drudge
Chuck Ross - Daily Caller
Which of the above mentionned Obama?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
AlleyCat
2017-05-20 04:48:29 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 21:35:51 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
I know you're kidding, but hell, I'll humour you... oh, and Rudy slash
Walter slash Mogulah slash troll name of the day.
Stefan Becket - CBS News
Kaileen Gaul - Dailymail.com
BBC
UPI
AP
Alex Griswold - Mediaite
Kaileen Gaul - Drudge
Chuck Ross - Daily Caller
Which of the above mentionned Obama?
AlleyCat, 23 lines up. Dumb ass.

You're drinking alone again. Wow.
Alan Baker
2017-05-20 06:17:22 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
Kaileen Gaul - Dailymail.com
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
BBC
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
UPI
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
AP
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
Alex Griswold - Mediaite
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
Kaileen Gaul - Drudge
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
Chuck Ross - Daily Caller
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
Post by AlleyCat
The Blaze
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-
against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/
That's not the same lawsuit as you mentioned above.

"Ben Shapiro" is not "the city of Irving and Irving school district"...

...or couldn't you figure that out?

:-)
AlleyCat
2017-05-20 04:46:48 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 23:17:22 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
I know you're kidding, but hell, I'll humour you... oh, and Rudy slash
Walter slash Mogulah slash troll name of the day.
Stefan Becket - CBS New
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
You axed for source, not cite. Fail

Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Chuck Ross - Daily Caller
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
You axed for source, not cite. Fail

"No source... ...must be a lie. - AB"

They were ALL sources. You fail.
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
The Blaze
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-
against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/
That's not the same lawsuit as you mentioned above.
Bonus!
Post by Alan Baker
"Ben Shapiro" is not "the city of Irving and Irving school district"...
...or couldn't you figure that out?
BONUS!
Alan Baker
2017-05-20 06:50:26 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
Chuck Ross - Daily Caller
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
You axed for source, not cite. Fail
"No source... ...must be a lie. - AB"
They were ALL sources. You fail.
Without quotes and links, they're just names.

For all anyone can tell, just ones you made up.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Alan Baker
"Ben Shapiro" is not "the city of Irving and Irving school district"...
...or couldn't you figure that out?
BONUS!
Nope.

You've still provided nothing to prove your first post is based on
anything except a right-wing fantasy.
AlleyCat
2017-05-20 07:47:19 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Alan Baker
"Ben Shapiro" is not "the city of Irving and Irving school district"...
...or couldn't you figure that out?
BONUS!
Nope.
You've still provided nothing to prove your first post is based on
anything except a right-wing fantasy.
She knows how socially inept you are, so she doesn't make you go look for
a job, huh? Heaven forbid the boss says to a snowflake like you, that you
have to work more than 10 hours a week. You'd probably start slapping your
own head and screaming for a safe space. Mommy knows how much of disaster
you'd be "out there".

If you THINK you're trolling me... think again. I LOVE to show how stupid
you liberliars are. Take your pick.

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=clock+boy+lawsuit+dismissed

NEWS, not fake news, like CNN and The New York Times, is not a right-wing
fantasy.

Not a waste of time either, moron... took all of 10 seconds.

Goin' fishin'. Better take a nap... you have a whole lot of nothing going
on there in your room, 'cept surfing the Internet for anti-Trump articles
and posting them on Usenet.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gronk
A cite *is* a source.
AlleyCat
2017-05-24 04:23:22 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
I know you're kidding, but hell, I'll humour you... oh, and Rudy slash
Walter slash Mogulah slash troll name of the day.
Stefan Becket - CBS New
No link. Not a real cite. Fail.
You axed for source, not cite. Fail
A cite *is* a source.
Yeeeeeaaah... no.

obtuse
[uh b-toos, -tyoos]

adjective

1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive
or observant; dull.

2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.

3. (of a leaf, petal, etc.) rounded at the extremity.

4. indistinctly felt or perceived, as pain or sound.
Siri Cruise
2017-05-24 05:24:18 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
obtuse
So which of your cites or sources mentionned Obama?
andy memory
2017-05-24 15:32:17 UTC
https://twitter.com/pindendi

(runny tattoo chest)
Gronk
2017-05-30 04:14:52 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
obtuse
So which of your cites or sources mentionned Obama?
LOL

andy memory
2017-05-24 15:28:28 UTC
Post by Gronk
A cite *is* a source.
Are queers popular in Cambridge, MA. where you live, cupcake?
Siri Cruise
2017-05-24 16:06:49 UTC
Post by andy memory
Post by Gronk
A cite *is* a source.
Are queers popular in Cambridge, MA. where you live, cupcake?
I owe you an apology. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative,
tight-lipped poster. But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?
Alan Baker
2017-05-24 16:53:16 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by andy memory
Post by Gronk
A cite *is* a source.
Are queers popular in Cambridge, MA. where you live, cupcake?
I owe you an apology. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative,
tight-lipped poster. But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?
Lee Marvin, The Dirty Dozen!

:-)
andy memory
2017-05-24 17:23:53 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by andy memory
Post by Gronk
A cite *is* a source.
Are queers popular in Cambridge, MA. where you live, cupcake?
I owe you an apology.
Just get those nasty old runny tats fixed, toots.