Bell Telephones is a Theiving POS
2017-12-02 16:03:12 UTC
This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.

hahahha

Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".

You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
security, and that's not the end of it, either.

GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)

2017-12-03 00:30:05 UTC
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 16:03:12 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
<***@neotext.ca> wrote:

>This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
>NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
>sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
>tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
>
>hahahha
>
>Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".
>
>You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
>security, and that's not the end of it, either.
>
>GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
>
>Dhu
I am a Bell mobility customer and have no major complaints. I was
overcharged $200 by Shaw once but was quickly able to rectify the
error. Rogers once undercharged me. DAMCO 8400 River Rd. Delta, BC
ripped me off on 16 cheques and ripped me off my final paycheque.

I hope you are able to solve your problem with Bell.

---
http://www.avg.com
Eric®
2017-12-05 20:55:49 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote:

> This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
> NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
> sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
> tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
>
> hahahha
>
> Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".
>
> You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
> security, and that's not the end of it, either.
>
> GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
>
> Dhu

You waited thru three years of billing without doing anything?

Eye B4 Eee Except After Cee
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-05 22:02:43 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 12:55:49 -0800, Eric® wrote:

> Dhu on Gate wrote:
>>
>> This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years
>> of NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
>> sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they tell
>> me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
>>
>> hahahha
>>
>> Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your
>> "ratings".
>>
>> You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
>> security, and that's not the end of it, either.
>>
>> GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
>>
>> Dhu
>
> You waited thru three years of billing without doing anything?
>
> Eye B4 Eee Except After Cee

Not.

They sent the bills to my elderly Father with a similar name.