Bell Telephones is a Theiving POS
2017-12-02 16:03:12 UTC
This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.

hahahha

Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".

You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
security, and that's not the end of it, either.

GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)

2017-12-03 00:30:05 UTC
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 16:03:12 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
hahahha
Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".
You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
security, and that's not the end of it, either.
GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
Dhu
I am a Bell mobility customer and have no major complaints. I was
overcharged $200 by Shaw once but was quickly able to rectify the
error. Rogers once undercharged me. DAMCO 8400 River Rd. Delta, BC
ripped me off on 16 cheques and ripped me off my final paycheque.

I hope you are able to solve your problem with Bell.

---
http://www.avg.com
Eric®
2017-12-05 20:55:49 UTC
This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years of
NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they
tell me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
hahahha
Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".
You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
security, and that's not the end of it, either.
GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
Dhu
You waited thru three years of billing without doing anything?

Eye B4 Eee Except After Cee
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-05 22:02:43 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Dhu on Gate
This shitwad Coruptation billed me and my dad (same name) for 3 years
of NO SERVICE, and now they still want 500++ dolars from me and they've
sicked an collection service (which I'm gonna BURN) on me and they tell
me they're gonna "Fuck Up" my credit rating.
hahahha
Go to hell you bunch of crooks. I don't give a shit about your "ratings".
You all been hacked and screw ALL your customers with your SHITTY
security, and that's not the end of it, either.
GO F* yerselves, 'cause no waste the time of day on yer sister ;-)
Dhu
You waited thru three years of billing without doing anything?
Eye B4 Eee Except After Cee
Not.

They sent the bills to my elderly Father with a similar name.