"Fat but Fit" ... ain't no such thing
2017-05-17 13:52:21 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study

Oddly enough, I don't see "fat" as ugly, but a symptom of poor health.

A disability, as it were.

2017-05-17 17:19:51 UTC
Fat ppl in general disgust me. My aunt used to be fat but in her retirement she took up walking and cycling and is now no longer fat and she enjoys the exercise. I have lost count of the number of times I have seen a fat person drink a sugar loaded Coca-Cola or quaff some beers or take the elevator instead of stairs at the welfare office. Steve at work is so fat he had a heart attack at one of the job sites and can't lift over 25 pounds. He is 50 or so and weighs 280pds. His wife is a nurse! Excercise and nutrition will help control your weight. I am 52 and have a few pounds around my belly and have since I was 23. I weigh 188 pounds. My heart is fine and I don't smoke or use drugs. My Dad lost a lot of weight when he was alive by taking up jogging.
Eric©
2017-05-17 19:05:20 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study
Oddly enough, I don't see "fat" as ugly, but a symptom of poor health.
A disability, as it were.
Dhu
Word has it over on Vancouver Island that a certain K Gordon answered an employment ad
looking for 5-ton drivers. They told her, "No, we meant we're looking for people to
drive 5-ton trucks".
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-17 21:22:38 UTC
Post by Eric©
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study
Oddly enough, I don't see "fat" as ugly, but a symptom of poor health.
A disability, as it were.
Dhu
Word has it over on Vancouver Island that a certain K Gordon answered an
employment ad looking for 5-ton drivers. They told her, "No, we meant
we're looking for people to drive 5-ton trucks".
Now there's a leftist that no one is looking for ... even the other
leftists.