IN AMERICA WE FEAR THE TERRORISTS!!! The psychology of why 94 deaths from terrorism are scarier than 301,797 deaths from guns
Add Reply
Mr Merrick
2017-08-10 01:03:06 UTC
The psychology of why 94 deaths from terrorism are scarier than
301,797 deaths from guns

ccording to the New America Foundation, jihadists killed 94 people
inside the United States between 2005 and 2015. During that same
time period, 301,797 people in the US were shot dead, Politifact
reports.

At first blush, these numbers might seem to indicate that Donald
Trump’s temporary ban on immigrants from seven countries—a goal he
said was intended to “protect the American people from terrorist
attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States”—is
utterly misguided.

But Trump is right about at least one thing: Americans are more
afraid of terrorism than they are of guns, despite the fact that
guns are 3,210 times more likely to kill them.

https://qz.com/898207/the-psychology-of-why-americans-are-more-
scared-of-terrorism-than-guns-though-guns-are-3210-times-likelier-
to-kill-them/
Ted
2017-08-10 01:22:58 UTC
I eat shit.
Eww!
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:51:15 UTC
I eat shit.
Eww!
I'd like to see that albasani whore vivisected and packed in Kosher salt.
Transaction
2017-08-10 14:57:16 UTC

Please die, soon.
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 16:42:57 UTC
Post by Transaction
Please die, soon.
Kill yourself today!
Ted
2017-08-10 20:35:13 UTC
That's a waste of salt. Vermin like him belong in the trash dump.
SeaSnake

SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:50:24 UTC
Post by Mr Merrick
The psychology of why 94 deaths from terrorism are scarier
ESAD, albasani whore!