Edmonton terrorist
The Doctor
2017-10-04 23:37:49 UTC
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.

Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
David DeLaney
2017-10-09 12:17:03 UTC
On 2017-10-04, The Doctor <***@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
> Canada in 2012.
>
> Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!

... you may wish to take John Savard's postings with a grain of salt from now
on; despite his paradigm, the USA and Canadia are in fact not the same country.

Dave, we regret the inconvenience
The Doctor
2017-10-09 15:25:28 UTC
In article <lY-dnQBc8ooi9UbEnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>,
David DeLaney <***@vic.com> wrote:
>On 2017-10-04, The Doctor <***@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
>> Canada in 2012.
>>
>> Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
>
>... you may wish to take John Savard's postings with a grain of salt from now
>on; despite his paradigm, the USA and Canadia are in fact not the same country.
>
>Dave, we regret the inconvenience
>--
>\/David DeLaney posting thru EarthLink - "It's not the pot that grows the flower
>It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
>Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeable<BLINK>
>my gatekeeper archives are no longer accessible :( / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

Information sharing between the 2 countries needed.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Dave Smith
2017-10-09 16:49:52 UTC
On 2017-10-04 7:37 PM, The Doctor wrote:
> He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
> Canada in 2012.
>
> Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!

I didn't know that the politicians had been personally involved in
this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities were
working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13 years of
Liberals.
BumbleBee
2017-10-09 18:00:47 UTC
On 10/9/2017 10:49 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2017-10-04 7:37 PM, The Doctor wrote:
>> He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
>> Canada in 2012.
>>
>> Who messed up Conservatives?  That was under your watch!
>>

> I didn't know that the politicians had been personally  involved  in
> this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities were
> working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13 years of
> Liberals.

Oh come on now man - you KNOW you want to blame it in America!

Just go for it...
Dave Smith
2017-10-09 18:07:34 UTC

Smarter people would have been embarrassed to have written that.
BumbleBee
2017-10-09 18:10:04 UTC
On 10/9/2017 12:07 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2017-10-09 2:00 PM, BumbleBee wrote:

>>> I didn't know that the politicians had been personally  involved  in
>>> this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities
>>> were working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13
>>> years of Liberals.
>>
>> Oh come on now man - you KNOW you want to blame it in America!
>>
>> Just go for it...
>

> Smarter people would have been embarrassed to have written that.

Smarter people already have you TUNED OUT...