Edmonton terrorist
Add Reply
The Doctor
2017-10-04 23:37:49 UTC
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.

Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
David DeLaney
2017-10-09 12:17:03 UTC
Post by The Doctor
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.
Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
... you may wish to take John Savard's postings with a grain of salt from now
on; despite his paradigm, the USA and Canadia are in fact not the same country.

Dave, we regret the inconvenience
The Doctor
2017-10-09 15:25:28 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by The Doctor
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.
Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
... you may wish to take John Savard's postings with a grain of salt from now
on; despite his paradigm, the USA and Canadia are in fact not the same country.
Dave, we regret the inconvenience
Information sharing between the 2 countries needed.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Dave Smith
2017-10-09 16:49:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.
Who messed up Conservatives? That was under your watch!
I didn't know that the politicians had been personally involved in
this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities were
working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13 years of
Liberals.
BumbleBee
2017-10-09 18:00:47 UTC
Post by The Doctor
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.
Who messed up Conservatives?  That was under your watch!
I didn't know that the politicians had been personally  involved  in
this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities were
working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13 years of
Liberals.
Oh come on now man - you KNOW you want to blame it in America!

Just go for it...
Dave Smith
Smarter people would have been embarrassed to have written that.
BumbleBee
2017-10-09 18:10:04 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by BumbleBee
Post by The Doctor
He was ordered deported from the USA yet found his way to
Canada in 2012.
Who messed up Conservatives?  That was under your watch!
I didn't know that the politicians had been personally  involved  in
this guy's case. I just assumed that the CBSA and other authorities
were working under the laws and the policies which changed under 13
years of Liberals.
Oh come on now man - you KNOW you want to blame it in America!
Just go for it...
Smarter people would have been embarrassed to have written that.
Smarter people already have you TUNED OUT...