YouTube goes full Orwellian in censoring "right wing" and "supremacist" videos
2017-08-02 20:42:26 UTC

Never forget that the Left doesn’t win in the arena of ideas and debate
through open and reasoned dialogue, but in censoring and outright shutting
down opposing viewpoints.

Liberals only want ‘tolerance’ and ‘free speech’ when their views are the
minority opinion. Once they gain the numbers and political clout, they
always try to silence contrary voices. That’s because the truth, the reality
of life itself, doesn’t comport with their Utopian theories. Their social
engineering efforts always manage to fail or self-destruct. They never
apologize for it either. They just ignore it and move on to something new.

The good news is that growing number of Americans are finally realizing
it...
Basil Jet
2017-08-03 01:20:36 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/h6MZ5-KCT3g
Never forget that the Left doesn’t win in the arena of ideas and debate
through open and reasoned dialogue, but in censoring and outright shutting
down opposing viewpoints.
Liberals only want ‘tolerance’ and ‘free speech’ when their views are the
minority opinion. Once they gain the numbers and political clout, they
always try to silence contrary voices. That’s because the truth, the reality
of life itself, doesn’t comport with their Utopian theories. Their social
engineering efforts always manage to fail or self-destruct. They never
apologize for it either. They just ignore it and move on to something new.
The good news is that growing number of Americans are finally realizing
it...
I'm downloading all of Jordan Peterson's videos as we speak... I've been
meaning to do it for a while, but his channel may be gone by tomorrow.
Basil Jet
2017-08-10 02:23:37 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
I'm downloading all of Jordan Peterson's videos as we speak... I've been
meaning to do it for a while, but his channel may be gone by tomorrow.
Jordan Peterson's channel has indeed been shut down in the week since I
wrote that, but is back up again now. I guess they're just warning him.
But it won't work.

abelard
2017-08-03 09:13:50 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/h6MZ5-KCT3g
Never forget that the Left doesn’t win in the arena of ideas and debate
through open and reasoned dialogue, but in censoring and outright shutting
down opposing viewpoints.
Liberals only want ‘tolerance’ and ‘free speech’ when their views are the
minority opinion. Once they gain the numbers and political clout, they
always try to silence contrary voices. That’s because the truth, the reality
of life itself, doesn’t comport with their Utopian theories. Their social
engineering efforts always manage to fail or self-destruct. They never
apologize for it either. They just ignore it and move on to something new.
The good news is that growing number of Americans are finally realizing
it...
the web is a wonderful thing...

attempts at censorship are now far less effective
www.abelard.org
super70s
2017-08-03 17:32:10 UTC
so how many Trump speeches did they take down