Global Warming Will Ruin Air Travel
2017-08-09 22:38:34 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:51:22 -0500, Unum says...
When the oceans start flooding up land from ice caps melting, good luck using
a plane to GTFO.
Climate changes is getting so bad, researchers at Columbia University foresee
30 percent of flights being unable to take off by 2050.
God, what fucking bullshit. You retards have been wrong about EVERYTHING
except the minuscule 0.8°C global average per year rise in temperature,
but then again, who COULDN'T have "predicted" that, ESPECIALLY after the
1940s to 1970s precipitous drop in temperatures?

Sulphates?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AlleyCat
2017-08-09 22:48:46 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:51:22 -0500, Unum says...
When the oceans start flooding up land from ice caps melting, good luck
using a plane to GTFO.
Climate changes is getting so bad, researchers at Columbia University foresee
30 percent of flights being unable to take off by 2050.
God, what fucking bullshit. You retards have been wrong about EVERYTHING
except the minuscule 0.8°C TOTAL global rise in temperature over the past
140 years, but then again, who COULDN'T have "predicted" that, ESPECIALLY

Rudy Canoza
2017-08-09 22:57:47 UTC
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
What you know about are right-wingnut fake news sites that specialize in
fooling gullible fat fucks like you.

Fuck off.
SeaSnake
2017-08-09 23:13:11 UTC
global warming is bullshit. You don't know a fucking thing about
I KNOW!

The southern hemisphere has been COOLING!

https://www.sott.net/article/353204-Southern-Hemisphere-cooling-trend-is-now-apparent

David Archibald has today given the most up to date information on our
Sun entering a grand solar minimum and the State of the Sun, now with
the past 5 winters under our belts we can look for trends. I present to
you the trend of a cooling Southern Hemisphere.

Ya know, a planet has TWO hemispheres.

HTH, little man Ball.
Rudy Canoza

Fuck off.
SeaSnake

HTH, little man Ball.
Unum
2017-08-10 03:55:58 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:51:22 -0500, Unum says...
When the oceans start flooding up land from ice caps melting, good luck using
a plane to GTFO.
Climate changes is getting so bad, researchers at Columbia University foresee
30 percent of flights being unable to take off by 2050.
God, what fucking bullshit. You retards have been wrong about EVERYTHING
except the minuscule 0.8°C global average per year rise in temperature,
"0.8°C global average per year rise in temperature", OMFG this is
so damn hilarious!

https://jalopnik.com/climate-change-will-ruin-air-travel-1797550079

When the oceans start flooding up land from ice caps melting, good luck using
a plane to GTFO.

Climate changes is getting so bad, researchers at Columbia University foresee
30 percent of flights being unable to take off by 2050. Since rising
temperatures make the air less dense, heavy planes won’t be able to get enough
lift to get in the air. We saw this effect earlier this year, when flights
were grounded at the Phenoix airport due to high temperature.

To make planes less heavy, airlines will accept less people on board. And more
competitive airline seats make for really, really expensive plane tickets. Fun!

Extra bad news for New Yorkers: researchers predict NYC’s LaGuardia will see
some of the worst effects of the temperature change.
AlleyCat
2017-08-10 05:20:17 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 22:55:58 -0500, Unum says...
Post by Unum
Post by AlleyCat
God, what fucking bullshit. You retards have been wrong about EVERYTHING
except the minuscule 0.8°C global average per year rise in temperature,
"0.8°C global average per year rise in temperature
Corrected... figures you'd blow a fucking nerd gasket on that one, mommy's
boy. That's why I corrected it... to keep you basement dwellers from
spewing your boyfriends' spunk every where.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.global-warming/%22over
$20the$20past$20140$20years$2C$20but$20then$20again$2C$20who$20COULDN$27T%
22%7Csort:relevance/alt.global-warming/WBlw56B-SA0/XcoQ6DmBAAAJ

"God, what fucking bullshit. You retards have been wrong about EVERYTHING
except the minuscule 0.8°C TOTAL global rise in temperature over the past
140 years, but then again, who COULDN'T have "predicted" that, ESPECIALLY
after the 1940s to 1970s precipitous drop in temperatures?"

You're pathetically sad. If you saw the post you responded to, that means
you also saw the correction.

You sad little mommy's boy. LOL... only sad and pathetic little nerds wait
and hope someone makes a grammatical or spelling mistake.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-08-10 13:40:37 UTC
Post by Unum
Extra bad news for New Yorkers: researchers predict NYC’s LaGuardia will
see some of the worst effects of the temperature change.
All the NYC airports are effectively at sea level ... officially, LaGuardia
has the highest elevation of the three.
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:57:08 UTC
Post by Unum
Extra bad news for New Yorkers: researchers predict NYC’s LaGuardia
will see some of the worst effects of the temperature change.
All the NYC airports are effectively at sea level ... officially,
LaGuardia has the highest elevation of the three.
What a chicken little ninny cunt you are.

HTH
AlleyCat
2017-08-10 19:33:39 UTC
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 09:40:37 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Extra bad news for New Yorkers: researchers predict NYC?s LaGuardia will
see some of the worst effects of the temperature change.
All the NYC airports are effectively at sea level ... officially, LaGuardia
has the highest elevation of the three.
[liberal whine]

Then how commme they haven't been run overrr by the seeeeeeeea?

After all, you're fellow Chicken Littles say that cities "like" Miami
should be underweaterrrrr.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Sea level rise has already increased "nuisance flooding," or flooding
that occurs at high tide in cities like Miami.
So, should NYC airports be underwater?
Rudy Canoza

Fuck off.
SeaSnake

AlleyCat
2017-08-10 20:02:01 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Extra bad news for New Yorkers: researchers predict NYC?s LaGuardia will
see some of the worst effects of the temperature change.
All the NYC airports are effectively at sea level ... officially, LaGuardia
has the highest elevation of the three.
[liberal whine]

Then how commme they haven't been run overrr by the seeeeeeeea?

After all, your fellow Chicken Littles say that cities "like" Miami
should be underweaterrrrr.
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:55:32 UTC
https://jalopnik.shite