Roy Moore's Defenders Protect Rapists Like Trump Too
Add Reply
Wile E. Coyote
2017-12-07 04:05:40 UTC
Rape is the Trump lover way and we support our rapists.
many of us are wife beaters and rapists to the core.
Trump supporters look like rapists.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-12-07 04:42:52 UTC
Clinton may have done it with pre-teens. His rich Shylock buddy who WAS convincted of this is now in jail. Ask Bill about the jetplane trips...
M.I.Wakefield
2017-12-07 04:53:26 UTC
Trump flew on the same plane ...
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-07 16:11:45 UTC
Clinton may have done it with pre-teens.  His rich Shylock buddy who
WAS convincted of this is now in jail.  Ask Bill about the jetplane
trips...
Trump flew on the same plane ...
It's bad enough you are hopelessly ADDICTED to US politics, but your
propensity to outright LIE about them is sinful!

Grow a life, at least pretend to act like a patriotic Canucklehead (if
there is such a thing).

You ignore your own simple dull nation, absorb your mind into ours.

Literally you dismiss your own walk-in beer cooler of a country as
insignificant to the point you refuse to even engage in commentary or
analysis of your own politics.

You evince the classic Canuck "widdle brudda" mentality, always chasing
after the USA in a desperate attempt to coattail on OUR national affairs.

You demonstrate how bereft Canucks are of any national pride and how
desperately you need to use the USA as a whipping post to excuse
yourselves from your own national blunders and dearth of presence on the
global stage.

It must SUCK to be a Canuck, for sure!

Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-07 16:09:51 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Rape is the Trump lover way and we support our rapists.
many of us are wife beaters and rapists to the core.
Trump supporters look like rapists.
You look like a dead man.