Damn, even Australia has a Dindu problem. Lord have mercy!
2017-10-08 00:10:22 UTC
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d6_1507220688

Jails in the Land Down Under are full of aboriginal and Muslim boys. The
abos are influenced by American black thugs and the Muslim boys think
breaking laws/public disturbance is "manly". Both mentalities of course are
chronically dysfunctional & anti-social.

Many of the Muslim boys are also black (American thug) wannabees as well.

They have trouble enough with Aboriginals, but the Australian government
also thought it'd be a bang-up idea to start importing blacks from war torn
sub-Saharan African nations like Sudan. They've been doing this for roughly
a decade.

These "refugees" and their offspring are constantly demonstrating how much
they appreciate the country that extended them a helping hand -- see "Apex
gang" crime wave in Melbourne, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ya8hsytz
Ned Latham
2017-10-08 01:24:49 UTC
Byker wrote:

> https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d6_1507220688
>
> Jails in the Land Down Under are full of aboriginal and Muslim boys. The
> abos are influenced by American black thugs and the Muslim boys think
> breaking laws/public disturbance is "manly". Both mentalities of course are
> chronically dysfunctional & anti-social.
>
> Many of the Muslim boys are also black (American thug) wannabees as well.
>
> They have trouble enough with Aboriginals, but the Australian government
> also thought it'd be a bang-up idea to start importing blacks from war torn
> sub-Saharan African nations like Sudan. They've been doing this for roughly
> a decade.
>
> These "refugees" and their offspring are constantly demonstrating how much
> they appreciate the country that extended them a helping hand -- see "Apex
> gang" crime wave in Melbourne, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ya8hsytz

Any leftards here wish to comment on the wisdom of "our" immigration
programme, or of multiculturalism?
Ned Latham
2017-10-08 03:49:39 UTC
On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 20:24:49 -0500, Ned Latham wrote:

> Byker
>>
>> Jails in the Land Down Under are ...

...already fully equipped to deal with hate monger neo-Nazi propagandist
like the OP!

> Any leftards here wish to comment on the wisdom of "our" immigration
> programme, or of multiculturalism?

Any further neo-Nazi and otherwise rightards care to comment here on WTF
indigenous Australians've got to do with immigration?
Ned Latham
2017-10-08 08:48:52 UTC
Tne ugly sow's lapdog
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
spewed forth its usual obsessive ranting MPD impersonation...

Quit pretending, moron. All Usenet knows you're a Stalinist.
de chucka
2017-10-08 19:32:51 UTC

So that makes him a neo-Nazi and a 'rightard' like you
Ned Latham
2017-10-08 23:17:46 UTC
The lying coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > Tne ugly sow's lapdog
> > (you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
> > spewed forth its usual obsessive ranting MPD impersonation...

> > > Any further neo-Nazi and otherwise rightards
> >
> > Quit pretending, moron. All Usenet knows you're a Stalinist.
>
> So that makes him a neo-Nazi

Wrong again, moron. Stalinism is a perversion of communism.

There's no sucj animal, moron.
de chucka
2017-10-08 23:27:16 UTC
On 9/10/2017 10:17 AM, Ned Latham wrote:
> The lying coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
>> Ned Latham wrote:
>>> Tne ugly sow's lapdog
>>> (you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
>>> spewed forth its usual obsessive ranting MPD impersonation...

>>> Quit pretending, moron. All Usenet knows you're a Stalinist.
>>
>> So that makes him a neo-Nazi
>
> Wrong again, moron. Stalinism is a perversion of communism.

Certainly is that ended up as a neo-nazi state

so why did you use the expression?
Ned Latham
2017-10-09 00:20:29 UTC
The lying coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > The lying coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:

> > > So that makes him a neo-Nazi
> >
> > Wrong again, moron. Stalinism is a perversion of communism.
>
> Certainly is that ended up as a neo-nazi state

Wrong again, moron. It ended up as a communist state.

I didn't, moron. You did. I used only one of the words in it.
de chucka
2017-10-08 06:39:44 UTC
On 8/10/2017 12:24 PM, Ned Latham wrote:
> Byker wrote:
>>
>> https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d6_1507220688
>>
>> Jails in the Land Down Under are full of aboriginal and Muslim boys. The
>> abos are influenced by American black thugs and the Muslim boys think
>> breaking laws/public disturbance is "manly". Both mentalities of course are
>> chronically dysfunctional & anti-social.
>>
>> Many of the Muslim boys are also black (American thug) wannabees as well.
>>
>> They have trouble enough with Aboriginals, but the Australian government
>> also thought it'd be a bang-up idea to start importing blacks from war torn
>> sub-Saharan African nations like Sudan. They've been doing this for roughly
>> a decade.
>>
>> These "refugees" and their offspring are constantly demonstrating how much
>> they appreciate the country that extended them a helping hand -- see "Apex
>> gang" crime wave in Melbourne, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ya8hsytz
>
> Any leftards here wish to comment on the wisdom of "our" immigration
> programme, or of multiculturalism?

Not a leftist but it is brilliant and immigrants have brought great
benefit to Aus since the first one came
Ned Latham
2017-10-08 07:10:48 UTC

Then your opimion os not required. Fuck off.
de chucka
2017-10-08 19:31:35 UTC

You got it anyway. Lucky aren't you
felix
2017-11-08 00:26:34 UTC
On 8/10/2017 5:39 PM, de chucka wrote:
> On 8/10/2017 12:24 PM, Ned Latham wrote:
>> Byker wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d6_1507220688
>>>
>>> Jails in the Land Down Under are full of aboriginal and Muslim boys.
>>> The
>>> abos are influenced by American black thugs and the Muslim boys think
>>> breaking laws/public disturbance is "manly". Both mentalities of
>>> course are
>>> chronically dysfunctional & anti-social.
>>>
>>> Many of the Muslim boys are also black (American thug) wannabees as
>>> well.
>>>
>>> They have trouble enough with Aboriginals, but the Australian
>>> government
>>> also thought it'd be a bang-up idea to start importing blacks from
>>> war torn
>>> sub-Saharan African nations like Sudan. They've been doing this for
>>> roughly
>>> a decade.
>>>
>>> These "refugees" and their offspring are constantly demonstrating
>>> how much
>>> they appreciate the country that extended them a helping hand -- see
>>> "Apex
>>> gang" crime wave in Melbourne, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ya8hsytz
>>
>> Any leftards here wish to comment on the wisdom of "our" immigration
>> programme, or of multiculturalism?
>>

> Not a leftist but it is brilliant and immigrants have brought great
> benefit to Aus since the first one came

yes the British colonists and their descendants transformed it from a
stone age culture to the great nation it was before massive immigration
created all the problems we have now

--
http://thereligionofpeace.com
https://www.jihadwatch.org
Demosthenes
2017-10-08 06:51:18 UTC

They should just deport them back to Sudan. What a mess!
Demosthenes
2017-10-08 07:08:28 UTC

Deport the children also while you're at it.
felix
2017-11-08 00:21:31 UTC
On 8/10/2017 6:08 PM, Demosthenes wrote:
> On 10/8/2017 2:51 AM, Demosthenes wrote:
>> On 10/7/2017 8:10 PM, Byker wrote:
>>> https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d6_1507220688
>>>
>>> Jails in the Land Down Under are full of aboriginal and Muslim boys.
>>> The
>>> abos are influenced by American black thugs and the Muslim boys think
>>> breaking laws/public disturbance is "manly". Both mentalities of
>>> course are
>>> chronically dysfunctional & anti-social.
>>>
>>> Many of the Muslim boys are also black (American thug) wannabees as
>>> well.
>>>
>>> They have trouble enough with Aboriginals, but the Australian
>>> government
>>> also thought it'd be a bang-up idea to start importing blacks from war
>>> torn
>>> sub-Saharan African nations like Sudan. They've been doing this for
>>> roughly
>>> a decade.
>>>
>>> These "refugees" and their offspring are constantly demonstrating how
>>> much
>>> they appreciate the country that extended them a helping hand -- see
>>> "Apex
>>> gang" crime wave in Melbourne, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ya8hsytz
>>

>> They should just deport them back to Sudan. What a mess!
>

> Deport the children also while you're at it.

we are far too tolerant for our own good