America is doing its own thing
2018-06-12 22:10:13 UTC
And if the rest of the world doesn't like it, tough shit:

Government Shill #2
2018-06-12 22:56:06 UTC
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.

Shill #2
--
Standard American-English terminology:
"on this planet" = USA...
jonty
abelard
2018-06-12 23:21:48 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:56:06 +1000, Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
i've always hope to see a poster who cold speak for the rest of the
world...congratulations
www.abelard.org
Byker
2018-06-13 01:33:31 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
Chances are we'll have the last laugh...

And a message for all the Aussies out there:

This ought to be interesting, Euro-sheep:
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1J81ZN

Kick your Nazi butt back to the stone age
2018-06-13 04:11:14 UTC
Byker whined "Sieg Heil"
"Government Shill #2"
"Byker"
Post by Government Shill #2
The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
Chances are ...
You end up the very same way as all shit does after the flushing the
toilets....
https://www.youtube.com/Bykers-colourful-diarrhoea
/Insane Utube dump of neo-Nazi/alt-right/fake news/alternative reality
propaganda show removed as a generous service to human sanity/
--
Lock all Nazi fuckers up for good! Lets enjoy our "Kristalltag"!
<http://tinyurl.com/n7hb3dl>
Franz Donnerwetter
2018-06-12 23:22:47 UTC
Byker -
Right!
As The USA is about to flush itself down the toilet of history we sane
humans around the world should stand back, relax, look on and say:

*"Tough Shit"* !
Winter is coming
Byker
2018-06-13 01:13:07 UTC
"Franz Donnerwetter" wrote in message news:pfpkk6$fkt$***@dont-email.me...

Byker -
Post by Franz Donnerwetter
Right!
As The USA is about to flush itself down the toilet of history we sane
*"Tough Shit"* !
You don't dare say otherwise, Herr Donnerwetter, lest you be arrested for
"hate speech"...