[giggle] Shut-in Chastizing Shut-ins - You Cain't Make This Shit Up, Folks
2018-07-06 00:29:32 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:31:05 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...
Americans outraged at ape woman who climbed the Statue of Liberty causing thousands to suffer and worst yet tens of thousands of tax dollars
Wow...all day, again. #Sad
Hmmm... now why didn't I see this response in anyone else's thread but
this one, and the one you "started", that will no doubt go no where,
making it a non-thread thread?

Wow, wy... all day, again. #Sad

Wow, Gronk... all day, again. #Sad

Wow, Matt... all day, again. #Sad
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly
because they're mostly Catholic... oh, and they HATE you. Am I leaving
anything else out that you just LOVE about them?

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

2018-07-06 00:45:02 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:31:05 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...
Americans outraged at ape woman who climbed the Statue of Liberty causing thousands to suffer and worst yet tens of thousands of tax dollars
Wow...all day, again. #Sad
Yep.

Wow, Siri... all day, again. #Sad

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-07-06 00:45:13 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Americans outraged at ape woman who climbed the Statue of Liberty causing thousands to suffer and worst yet tens of thousands of tax dollars
Wow, Siri... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/2UNBfm6.jpg
Yep.