[giggle] Shut-in Chastizing Shut-ins - You Cain't Make This Shit Up, Folks
2018-07-06 00:29:32 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:31:05 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...

> On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 4:19:26 PM UTC-5, Democrats R. Turds wrote:
> > Americans outraged at ape woman who climbed the Statue of Liberty causing thousands to suffer and worst yet tens of thousands of tax dollars
>
> Wow...all day, again. #Sad

Hmmm... now why didn't I see this response in anyone else's thread but
this one, and the one you "started", that will no doubt go no where,
making it a non-thread thread?

Wow, wy... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/YMvWLa2.jpg

Wow, Gronk... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/7KtmGHl.jpg

Wow, Matt... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/y39rgAA.jpg

--

STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-07-06 00:45:02 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:31:05 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...

> On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 4:19:26 PM UTC-5, Democrats R. Turds wrote:
> > Americans outraged at ape woman who climbed the Statue of Liberty causing thousands to suffer and worst yet tens of thousands of tax dollars
>
> Wow...all day, again. #Sad

Yep.

Wow, Siri... all day, again. #Sad
https://i.imgur.com/2UNBfm6.jpg