Video: With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations
2018-05-15 18:11:30 UTC
This one, now restored, has gone viral throughout Europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs (1080p)

Also:

Paris isn't Paris anymore: https://tinyurl.com/y6wcaqdc

In his speech at the 2017 CPAC, President Trump stated:

"Take a look at what's happened in France. Take a look at Nice and Paris. I
have a friend, he's a very, very substantial guy, he loves the city of
lights. He loves Paris. For years, every year during the summer he would go
to Paris. It was automatic. With his wife and his family. Hadn't seen him in
a while. And I said, Jim, let me ask you a question, how's Paris doing?
Paris? I don't go there anymore. Paris is no longer Paris. That was four
years, four, five years, hasn't gone there. He wouldn't miss it for
anything. Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there. Take a look at
what's happening to our world, folks."
Siri Cruise
2018-05-15 19:37:36 UTC
In article <1-idnTqWNZ1Pv2bHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

> This one, now restored, has gone viral throughout Europe:

And Europe still isn't North America.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-16 01:05:18 UTC

Call it a cautionary tale...
Greg Carr
2018-05-16 01:37:08 UTC
F Europe and its slaughterhouse wars.
First Post's (the Verbal Vomit) Buster Tony
2018-05-16 02:46:03 UTC
Byker trolled the newsgroups
with self righteous alt right rage, bile and hate:

> Call it ...

...alt right hate propaganda?

Yep, I think I'll do just that. Call a spade a spade!

http://tinyurl.com/yazb3pez

Tony, the First-Post buster
Byker
2018-05-16 16:56:57 UTC
"First Post's (the Verbal Vomit) Buster Tony" wrote in message

Oh, you liked it, eh? Here are a few more:

Is the European Union Worth It Or Should We End It?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxutY7ss1v4

Jordan Peterson on EU's Mass Immigration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6KETs_5xE

"It’s obvious EU migrant policy was a failure"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgWSykJ5zU

Swedish govt pressed to reveal links between increasing migration & crime
levels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e6VKHFiuA

The Suicide of Europe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU

End of FREE MOVEMENT for EU citizens IMMINENT as Theresa May fast-tracks
law: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEBxKrwuPk

Macron’s shocking admission European dream is nearing its demise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmS-i0dBKCg

Is Democracy Dead In Europe?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZFD7bZwJE

The EU is doomed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR3FMTIQOgw

Nigel Farage's take:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm9q8uabTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumshSQp1p4
Siri Cruise
2018-05-16 04:38:52 UTC
In article <9L2dnfGPAcNNHmbHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" wrote in message
>
> In article <1-idnTqWNZ1Pv2bHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
> "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> This one, now restored, has gone viral throughout Europe:
> >
> > And Europe still isn't North America.
>
> Call it a cautionary tale...

No, it isn't. North America and especially the US are dealing different kinds of
refugees in different ways with different results. The North American nations
have always been amalgations of many cultures and long given up ethnostate
delusions. There isn't a single american culture, but rather many cultures
sharing the place under a common and uniform law.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\