Powerhouse of Scientists Refute Evolution
Add Reply
Ted
2017-05-14 13:43:00 UTC

Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
BDK
2017-05-14 13:53:00 UTC
In article <351042245516461677.330617sam.m.tedesco-
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Ted
2017-05-14 14:07:08 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
Perhaps, I haven't seen it. I just know that evolution couldn't possibly be
true, because of what Scripture tells us.
BDK
2017-05-14 14:47:16 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
Perhaps, I haven't seen it. I just know that evolution couldn't possibly be
true, because of what Scripture tells us.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Been sold any bridges lately?
Ted
2017-05-14 15:23:09 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
Perhaps, I haven't seen it. I just know that evolution couldn't possibly be
true, because of what Scripture tells us.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Been sold any bridges lately?
Why? You got one for sale? How much?

But of course you can't refute my argument. Scripture clearly states that
He created the universe in four days and rested for three.

Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!) In my experience,
consideration of that conundrum has never failed to convert any atheist.

The same can be said for contemplation of the fine example of Intelligent
Design illustrated here:

goo.gl/mbrCcc
BDK
2017-05-14 17:31:38 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
Perhaps, I haven't seen it. I just know that evolution couldn't possibly be
true, because of what Scripture tells us.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Been sold any bridges lately?
Why? You got one for sale? How much?
But of course you can't refute my argument. Scripture clearly states that
He created the universe in four days and rested for three.
And why would you take "scripture" seriously? It practically screams
"BULLSHIT!!"
Post by Ted
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!) In my experience,
consideration of that conundrum has never failed to convert any atheist.
Are you really as stupid as the question makes you appear? There's no
conundrum, no conflict, no nothing. the simple answer is that there is,
going back far enough, a common ancestor that eventually led to both
species. But you knew that's what it was/is all along, didn't you?
Post by Ted
The same can be said for contemplation of the fine example of Intelligent
goo.gl/mbrCcc
Wow. You should have not skipped science class. Where does that prove
intelligent design?
Ted
2017-05-14 17:59:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Post by Ted
The same can be said for contemplation of the fine example of Intelligent
goo.gl/mbrCcc
Wow. You should have not skipped science class. Where does that prove
intelligent design?
That process, as an example of Intelligent Design, is in perfect agreement
with creation as described by Scripture, which is the reason I use it.
Porch Ape Sales & Rentals
2017-05-14 20:05:44 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
Scripture clearly states that He created the universe in four days and then
rested for three. So of course scientists -- REAL scientists -- know that
evolution is a hoax. But obviously the science deniers will disagree with
this, just as they refuse to acknowledge that we're destroying the sun with
anthropogenic forced photovoltaic drainage through our solar panels.
Another ignorant kOOk video.
Perhaps, I haven't seen it. I just know that evolution couldn't possibly be
true, because of what Scripture tells us.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Been sold any bridges lately?
Why? You got one for sale? How much?
But of course you can't refute my argument. Scripture clearly states that
He created the universe in four days and rested for three.
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
If all mankind evolved from Africa, why is it still completely
filled with ignorant savage niggers?
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-14 20:28:08 UTC
Post by Ted
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
For the same reason that there's more than one type of beetle, or deer, or
cat, or whale ...

But there is only one type of evolution denier: the idiot.
Ted
2017-05-14 20:48:29 UTC
Post by Ted
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
For the same reason that there's more than one type of beetle, or deer,
or cat, or whale ...
But there is only one type of evolution denier: the idiot.
I hope you like stale beer, sport. It's very revealing that you had no
rebuttal at all for this fine example of Intelligent Design:

goo.gl/mbrCcc
way
2017-05-15 00:40:06 UTC
Post by Ted
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
For the same reason that there's more than one type of beetle, or deer, or
cat, or whale ...
But there is only one type of evolution proponent: the idiot.
Now it's a correct statement.

If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
Ördög
2017-05-15 01:02:32 UTC
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
But sadly.....

FOAD!
Rest assured I am not going anywhere
way
2017-05-15 05:45:02 UTC
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.

Post by Ördög
Rest assured I am not going anywhere
de chucka
2017-05-15 05:52:08 UTC
Post by way
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.
I know I shouldn't ask but why?
felix
2017-05-15 06:45:21 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by way
Evolution failure noted.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
I know I shouldn't ask but why?
I was wondering also
--
"Multiculturanism equals white ethnocide"
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://www.siotw.org
Alex W.
2017-05-15 07:34:35 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by way
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
I know I shouldn't ask but why?
Oh shit.

Did you have to ask???
Fran
2017-05-15 08:37:07 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by way
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.
LOL. Uhoh!
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-15 06:05:17 UTC
Post by way
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
False. There *are* fish in the oceans, which evolved from earlier
piscine species.

It is a lot of fun making monkeys out of science-illiterates like you.
Ted
2017-05-15 20:33:36 UTC
Post by way
Post by Ördög
way declared
If evolution were NOT true, ...
...you would NOT be plonked immediately!
Lol! Fuck you and you mother.
Post by Ördög
But sadly.....
FOAD!
Evolution failure noted.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
False. There *are* fish in the oceans, which evolved from earlier piscine species.
It is a lot of fun making monkeys out of science-illiterates like you.
LOL. Maybe he's just being facetious. It appears to be an extension of my
troll from yesterday.
gordo
2017-05-15 04:20:21 UTC
Post by way
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Ted
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
For the same reason that there's more than one type of beetle, or deer, or
cat, or whale ...
But there is only one type of evolution proponent: the idiot.
Now it's a correct statement.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
Evolution is the fact for the best explanation of why life on earth is
here. Nobody believes an alternate fact.

---
http://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
JEHOVAH created life on Earth with the help of his son JESUS. Evolution has been occurring since then. Life on Earth is only between 6 and 40k years in existence. We are living in the End Times as foretold in the New Testament.
gordo
There is no evidence for a god gods or a spaghetti monster in the sky.
Charlie
2017-05-16 20:06:51 UTC
Post by gordo
On Mon, 15 May 2017 11:18:11 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
On Mon, 15 May 2017 02:40:06 +0200 (CEST), "way"
Post by way
Odd comment coming from a Catholic
Eric©
2017-05-16 20:39:06 UTC
Charlie wrote...
LOL I guess he's a lapsed Catholic now.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-16 21:02:42 UTC
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
There is no evidence for a god gods or a spaghetti monster in the sky.
Odd comment coming from a Catholic
LOL I guess he's a lapsed Catholic now.
Not so odd for anyone who thinks. If there is no evidence for God,
there is none against either. That means justification by Faith
alone. QED

gordo
2017-05-16 23:22:10 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 21:02:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
There is no evidence for a god gods or a spaghetti monster in the sky.
Odd comment coming from a Catholic
LOL I guess he's a lapsed Catholic now.
Not so odd for anyone who thinks. If there is no evidence for God,
there is none against either. That means justification by Faith
alone. QED
Dhu
There is evidence of evolution. None for the spaghetti monster in the
sky.

---
http://www.avg.com
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-17 00:24:24 UTC
Post by gordo
On Tue, 16 May 2017 21:02:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
There is no evidence for a god gods or a spaghetti monster in the sky.
Odd comment coming from a Catholic
LOL I guess he's a lapsed Catholic now.
Not so odd for anyone who thinks. If there is no evidence for God,
there is none against either. That means justification by Faith
alone. QED
Dhu
There is evidence of evolution. None for the spaghetti monster in the
sky.
---
http://www.avg.com
The Big Bang was prob'ly the other side of a black hole caving in,
ergo all matter in this universe has been part of a singularity and
is therefore "entangled": "spooky action" happens at any distance.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Gordy, than philosophy can know.

2017-05-17 06:49:00 UTC
Post by gordo
On Tue, 16 May 2017 21:02:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
There is no evidence for a god gods or a spaghetti monster in the sky.
Odd comment coming from a Catholic
LOL I guess he's a lapsed Catholic now.
Not so odd for anyone who thinks. If there is no evidence for God,
there is none against either. That means justification by Faith
alone. QED
Dhu
There is evidence of evolution. None for the spaghetti monster in the
sky.
---
http://www.avg.com
The Big Bang was prob'ly the other side of a black hole caving in,
ergo all matter in this universe has been part of a singularity and
is therefore "entangled": "spooky action" happens at any distance.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Gordy, than philosophy can know.
Dhu
An' mebbe "dark matter" is stuff that fell thru _after_ and it's only "vector"
or "entanglement" with the original blob ("visible matter") that went thru is
gravitational. The dispersal should be fairly random around extant gravitational
atractors.

gordo
2017-05-17 19:51:37 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 06:49:00 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by gordo
On Tue, 16 May 2017 21:02:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
[...]
The Background Microwave Radiation takes us up shortly before the Big
Bang. This fact we know. Now Greg can claim that this is when the
spaghetti monster said let there be light and shortly after there was.
No need for your strange theories from before the BB.
Eric©
2017-05-17 19:53:56 UTC
gordo wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
An' mebbe "dark matter" is stuff that fell thru _after_ and it's only "vector"
or "entanglement" with the original blob ("visible matter") that went thru is
gravitational. The dispersal should be fairly random around extant gravitational
atractors.
Dhu
The Background Microwave Radiation takes us up shortly before the Big
Bang. This fact we know. Now Greg can claim that this is when the
spaghetti monster said let there be light and shortly after there was.
No need for your strange theories from before the BB.
In order to believe in the 4000-year old universe one would need to insist that concepts
like the speed of light and the apparent red-shifting of stars don't actually exist.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-17 20:14:33 UTC
Post by Eric©
gordo wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
An' mebbe "dark matter" is stuff that fell thru _after_ and it's only "vector"
or "entanglement" with the original blob ("visible matter") that went thru is
gravitational. The dispersal should be fairly random around extant gravitational
atractors.
Dhu
The Background Microwave Radiation takes us up shortly before the Big
Bang. This fact we know. Now Greg can claim that this is when the
spaghetti monster said let there be light and shortly after there was.
No need for your strange theories from before the BB.
In order to believe in the 4000-year old universe one would need to insist that concepts
like the speed of light and the apparent red-shifting of stars don't actually exist.
The four thousand year old "wierld" is actually around 6+. That's how long
the continuous "memory" of JC civilization is, not how old the _universe_ is.
There were men before that and cities too, but they were maritime based and
non-agricultural.

2017-05-22 07:16:19 UTC
Post by gordo
On Tue, 16 May 2017 21:02:42 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Eric©
Charlie wrote...
Post by Charlie
Post by gordo
[...]
Next funky question: do all black holes go to the same place?

gordo
I always wondered if this is a case of gauge symmetry.
gordo
2017-05-16 23:20:13 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
On Mon, 15 May 2017 02:40:06 +0200 (CEST), "way"
Post by way
Post by BDK
In article
Post by Ted
[...]
Nobody calls himself Charlie. Next time you get your heart checked
have them check your head.
Roy
2017-05-16 18:10:20 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by way
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Ted
Now I have a question for you: If evolution is true, then why are there
still monkeys? (Ha! Never thought of that one, didja!)
For the same reason that there's more than one type of beetle, or deer, or
cat, or whale ...
But there is only one type of evolution proponent: the idiot.
Now it's a correct statement.
If evolution were true, there would no longer be fish in the
oceans.
Evolution is the fact for the best explanation of why life on earth is
here. Nobody believes an alternate fact.
---
http://www.avg.com
JEHOVAH created life on Earth with the help of his son JESUS. Evolution has been occurring since then. Life on Earth is only between 6 and 40k years in existence. We are living in the End Times as foretold in the New Testament.
You're sick in the fricken head if you believe that CRAP. Get an education.
====
BDK
2017-05-14 22:12:24 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>, ***@splc.org
says...
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
[...]
Same reason there are so many white trash losers....shitty people breed.
gordo
2017-05-15 04:10:37 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
[...]
All of mankind evolved from Africa and some of them turned into racial
bigots who have no idea how many people they harm with their bigotry.

---
http://www.avg.com
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-15 05:41:36 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
[...]
from:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/

"According to conventional thinking, the Khoisan tribes of southern
Africa, have lived in near-isolation from the rest of humanity for
thousands of years. In fact, the study shows that some of their DNA
matches most closely people from modern-day southern Europe, including
Spain and Italy."

Turns out most of Africa has the same rat-bag of ancestry as the rest of us.

Racial "Purity" is fast road to extinction for us homonids.

2017-05-15 18:20:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
All of mankind probably originated from the Middle East. Many of the racists know full well how they hurt ppl with their bigotry and they enjoy it. They are sadists and bullies.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-15 21:22:59 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
[...]
The modern hybrid we call homo sapiens probably did. The species contributing... ???

gordo
2017-05-16 17:50:35 UTC
Post by Ted
http://youtu.be/wNkDlXB5tT8
[...]
All the scientific evidence says Africa.