Alt-Left Doomsday Alarmist: Who Is Sarah E. Myhre & Why Is She Again Spewing Anti-Science Climate Nonsense?
Yeung The Coward
2017-10-04 01:57:47 UTC
Alt-Left Doomsday Alarmist: Who Is Sarah E. Myhre & Why Is She Again
Spewing Anti-Science Climate Nonsense?

Every once in a while, an anti-science, climate doomsday-porn pimp will
rouse me from my self-imposed, sabbatical blogging slumber.

Indeed, this recent article by Ron Clutz regarding an alt-left, social
justice warrior scientist - seemingly with a pimp's penchant for
exaggerated alarmism porn - certainly was a motivational prod for moi.

My conclusion? Sarah E. Myhre, Ph.D is a scientist that no one should
believe, as she is obviously all activist, with a neurotic obsession to
express politically correct platitudes and nostrums. (And I am sure many
in the public are as unimpressed with her objectivity as I am when she
reflexively spouts her alt-left "Trump is a white supremacist" schtick.)

Alt-left social justice warrior scientist Sarah E. Myhre Ph.D

As her own home web page indicates, this "scholar" is more about social
justice and virtue signaling than anything to do with real scientific
inquiry and veracity.

As for scientific empirical evidence, she is similar to all the alt-left
personages who are eager to make bold claims without any actual evidence
of scientific reality (no, climate models and their associated predictions
are not empirical evidence).

Ron's article, and his earlier one about her, demonstrates the self-
inflicted wounds of her belief system trumping the real world climate
data.

In the case of her recent claim that science links storms with climate
change, she reveals her alt-left leanings with that empirically bogus
claim. There is no evidence whatsoever that any given hurricane storm over
the last 20 years, be it Harvey, Irma and so on, is a result of climate
change. NONE. ZILCH, NADA.

To say otherwise amounts to a blatant disregard of the actual empirical
observed evidence and known science.

Myhre and others of her ilk will long be remembered as the root cause that
produced the large current public mistrust of the scientific community and
journalism.

Finally, she is definitely not a person who should be allowed a seat at
the table of rational and objective scientific debate or important policy-
making discussions. Again, her own home page proves she is nothing more
than a political lefty SJW hack masquerading as a scholar-scientist in a
white lab coat.
Chom Noamsky
2017-10-04 02:16:00 UTC
Post by Yeung The Coward
[...]

These SJW "scientists" haven't read all the studies that find hype,
exaggeration and alarmism actually cause public disengagement.

In sciency lingo, it is called "negative feedback"... more alarmism,
less public concern.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-05 00:54:18 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Yeung The Coward
[...]
The "source" of your material on Myhre appears to be from here

https://rclutz.wordpress.com/2017/09/17/again-falsely-linking-smoking-and-climate-science/

an article from some days ago that appears to be part of a false evidence trail
to establish this "Clutz" as a bona-fide scientific critic. The article
itself attempts an extensive false parallel between climate science and
the claim that smoking does not cause cancer. The bad logic implicit
throughout is evidence of false intent.

flushhhhh twice.

Chom Noamsky
2017-10-06 14:36:56 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Yeung The Coward
[...]
Dhu cut newsgroups, inserts random red herring.

I thought you had more intellectual integrity than that.
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-06 14:40:30 UTC
This from a hyper-nutcase leftard?
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-06 18:01:44 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Yeung The Coward
[...]
YOU Clearly did NOT READ THE SOURCE MATERIAL. It's a smear job by this
Ron Clutz who is A FAKE SOURCE USING A FAKE NAME.

2017-10-11 17:10:14 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Dhu on Gate
an article from some days ago that appears to be part of a false
evidence trail to establish this "Clutz" as a bona-fide scientific
critic. The article itself attempts an extensive false parallel
between climate science and the claim that smoking does not cause
cancer. The bad logic implicit throughout is evidence of false intent.
flushhhhh twice.
Dhu cut newsgroups, inserts random red herring.
I thought you had more intellectual integrity than that.
No herring at all: no contest. "Clutz" is a faked ID with a lot of faked
up material posted in short order to give it some flesh but no history.
Myhre is a real person with academic credentials and a history of walking
and talking the same side of the street. Like I said, "no contest".

2017-10-05 00:36:37 UTC
Post by Yeung The Coward
Alt-Left Doomsday Alarmist: Who Is Sarah E. Myhre & Why Is She Again
Spewing Anti-Science Climate Nonsense?
Every once in a while, an anti-science, climate doomsday-porn pimp will
rouse me from my self-imposed, sabbatical blogging slumber.
Indeed, this recent article by Ron Clutz regarding an alt-left, social
Wut? No URL to this work you cite? Ron Clutz is another nobody climate
denier with no history in education, science or engineering. He mentions
being a bean counter of some kind, but with no credentials.
Post by Yeung The Coward
justice warrior scientist - seemingly with a pimp's penchant for
exaggerated alarmism porn - certainly was a motivational prod for moi.
My conclusion? Sarah E. Myhre, Ph.D is a scientist that no one should
believe, as she is obviously all activist, with a neurotic obsession to
express politically correct platitudes and nostrums. (And I am sure many
in the public are as unimpressed with her objectivity as I am when she
reflexively spouts her alt-left "Trump is a white supremacist" schtick.)
Alt-left social justice warrior scientist Sarah E. Myhre Ph.D
Damn. A good looking girl with prints all over the net and not a single cheezecake?...
Her work in paleoecology and climatology is fairly extensive and well received
academically, and she's got articles in the Guardian _and_ Christian Science
Monitor.

I can see why you're pissed, but I think she's hot ;-)

Jealousy will just turn yer gills green.

Dhu

2017-10-05 01:35:25 UTC
Post by Yeung The Coward
justice warrior scientist - seemingly with a pimp's penchant for
exaggerated alarmism porn - certainly was a motivational prod for moi.
My conclusion? Sarah E. Myhre, Ph.D is a scientist that no one should
believe, as she is obviously all activist, with a neurotic obsession to
express politically correct platitudes and nostrums. (And I am sure many
in the public are as unimpressed with her objectivity as I am when she
reflexively spouts her alt-left "Trump is a white supremacist" schtick.)
Alt-left social justice warrior scientist Sarah E. Myhre Ph.D
Damn. A good looking girl with prints all over the net and not a single cheezecake?...
well, say some cheeze: Loading Image...