Dear Australia - What makes a country any citizen's country on earth?
Voter
2018-03-12 06:46:01 UTC
All humans deserve human rights all over the world. Australia is 25 million
people on a land mass the size of the Continental United States. This is 11 times
the size of Texas. Between here and there, are merely 3 million islanders. But
if we are ever to unite with Australia, or any country for that matter, such as
Canada, we must ask what makes a country "Your Country?" If Fiji, who once had
the same Queen as Australia, at its helm, before several coups, and still has
"Honour the Queen" in it's apparent official "motto," hypothetically were to join
the Kingdom of Australia, but to remain a foreign power unto the government of
Australia, but not unto the people of Australia, what would it mean to the
Australian people to travel to Fiji, and say "This Is My Country?"

Fiji is a country of just under 1 million people, comparable to Hawaii in beauty
and size, 1,700 miles from Brisbane, and 2,000 miles from Sydney. Granted perhaps
Australia has 15x less population than the United States to support such an
Island, but who knows. For comparison Hawaii is 2,500 miles from Los Angeles.

In the United States, we have the Federal Government and the Constitution and
Federal Courts to supposedly unite us. But the Kingdom of Australia per se, could
hypothetically have no Constitution over it and Fiji, but only one Queen. Instead
of the "separate" "Queen of Fiji," as Fiji once had, as there is a "separate"
"Queen of New Zealand;" the "Queen of Australia" would have two foreign powers
within her Kingdom, - (as the existent "Queen of New Zealand" currently has three
within hers (the Cook Islands and Niue included)).

Without a Constitution or a Federal Government or Federal Courts, what makes a
country your country? What would make another State of this United States, "Your
Country," if there were not a Federal Government or Federal Courts? What makes a
country any citizen's country on earth?

Let me start with answering the question by saying "The Truth" is the one true
religion, and we must accept no compromise, though we may pursue the one true
religion in all its forms. Even as religious science must follow the dictates of
logic and reason, while remaining open minded to the prophesies of prophets, and
ever aspiring to higher and more refined understandings, rather than degenerating
to the commandments of men. For the true word is written on our hearts, not on
tablets of stone, but by the Spirit of the Living God. 2 Corinthians 3:3. The
written word can give us guidance, but ultimately it is the Spirit that gives
intelligence and life, even unto new and grander horizons.

Discernment, and intelligence, are always necessary.

The question we herein ask is, "What makes a country any citizen's country on earth?"

How is Australia "Your Country?"
Ördög
2018-03-12 09:27:53 UTC
Post by Voter
All humans deserve human rights all over the world. Australia is 25
million people on a land mass the size of the Continental United States.
/snip crap/
Post by Voter
Let me start with answering the question by saying "The Truth" is the
one true religion, ... blah
FUCK OFF...PLONK!
--
Ördög ---- Your newsgroup Devil