Elon Musk's AI Phobia
2017-11-14 06:51:57 UTC
Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell research:
a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
side bet on book.

anyways...

One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
survive.

We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.

wulfenite
2017-11-14 15:53:46 UTC
On 11/13/2017 11:51 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell research:
> a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
> side bet on book.
>
> anyways...
>
> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
> it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
> keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
> survive.
>
> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
> us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
> the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
>
> Dhu

We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.

Familiarize yourself with one of the operating manuals or just begin
exploring Him.

Enjoy.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-20 21:48:52 UTC
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:53:46 -0700, wulfenite wrote:

> On 11/13/2017 11:51 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>>
>> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
>> research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
>> he's got a side bet on book.
>>
>> anyways...
>>
>> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
>> that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
>> need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
>> are to survive.
>>
>> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
>> of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
>> Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.

Any attempt to invoke G*d in the dealings of men will invoke Russel's
Paradox, from whence a transfinite number of Satans can be derived, but
no G?d.

Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)

Lemon Cello
2017-12-20 23:43:24 UTC
On 12/20/2017 2:48 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:53:46 -0700, wulfenite wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/2017 11:51 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>>>
>>> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
>>> research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
>>> he's got a side bet on book.
>>>
>>> anyways...
>>>
>>> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
>>> that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
>>> need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
>>> are to survive.
>>>
>>> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
>>> of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
>>> Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>>

>> We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.
>
> Any attempt to invoke G*d in the dealings of men will invoke Russel's
> Paradox, from whence a transfinite number of Satans can be derived, but
> no G?d.

Snooty HOLRSESHIT!

> Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)

OUR Bible says "He".

You pribbling pissant.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-21 00:15:54 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:43:24 -0700, Lemon Cello wrote:

> On 12/20/2017 2:48 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.
>>
>> Any attempt to invoke G*d in the dealings of men will invoke Russel's
>> Paradox, from whence a transfinite number of Satans can be derived, but
>> no G?d.
>
> Snooty HOLRSESHIT!
>
>> Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
>
> OUR Bible says "He".
>
> You pribbling pissant.

Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.

Lemon Cello
2017-12-21 00:22:28 UTC
On 12/20/2017 5:15 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:43:24 -0700, Lemon Cello wrote:

>>> Any attempt to invoke G*d in the dealings of men will invoke Russel's
>>> Paradox, from whence a transfinite number of Satans can be derived, but
>>> no G?d.
>>
>> Snooty HOLRSESHIT!
>>
>>> Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
>>
>> OUR Bible says "He".
>>
>> You pribbling pissant.
>
> Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.
>
> Dhu

I didn't write the Holy Bible, duh.

Bugger off.
gordo
2017-12-21 02:33:58 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:22:28 -0700, Lemon Cello <***@cham.ber> wrote:

>On 12/20/2017 5:15 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> Snooty HOLRSESHIT!

>>> OUR Bible says "He".
>>>
>>> You pribbling pissant.
>>
>> Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

>I didn't write the Holy Bible, duh.
>
>Bugger off.

Do you mean the book of myths of which there are many?

---
http://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
2017-12-21 06:59:33 UTC
And bring to ruin those bringing ruination to the world. Who but GOD could have predicted this back in the ancient days.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-11 12:30:34 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 22:59:33 -0800, Greg Carr wrote:

> And bring to ruin those bringing ruination to the world. Who but GOD
> could have predicted this back in the ancient days.

Anyone who's not a time-blind idiot.

m***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 13:59:53 UTC
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 1:51:59 AM UTC-5, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell research:
> a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
> side bet on book.
>
> anyways...
>
> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
> it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
> keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
> survive.
>
> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
> us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
> the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.

Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-17 14:40:10 UTC
On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 05:59:53 -0800, michaelunowho wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 1:51:59 AM UTC-5, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
>> research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
>> he's got a side bet on book.
>>
>> anyways...
>>
>> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
>> that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
>> need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
>> are to survive.
>>
>> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
>> of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
>> Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
>
> Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!
>
> Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?

Asks the village idiot...

m***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 15:20:35 UTC
On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:40:14 AM UTC-5, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 05:59:53 -0800, michaelunowho wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 1:51:59 AM UTC-5, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> >> Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
> >> research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
> >> he's got a side bet on book.
> >>
> >> anyways...
> >>
> >> One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
> >> that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
> >> need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
> >> are to survive.
> >>
> >> We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
> >> of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
> >> Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
> >
> > Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!
> >
> > Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?
>
> Asks the village idiot...

Why is the truth so odious to you brain damaged retards?