Elon Musk's AI Phobia
2017-11-14 06:51:57 UTC
Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell research:
a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
side bet on book.

anyways...

One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
survive.

We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.

wulfenite
2017-11-14 15:53:46 UTC
a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
side bet on book.
anyways...
One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
survive.
We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
Dhu
We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.

Familiarize yourself with one of the operating manuals or just begin
exploring Him.

Enjoy.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-20 21:48:52 UTC
Post by wulfenite
Post by Dhu on Gate
Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
he's got a side bet on book.
anyways...
One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
are to survive.
We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
Dhu
We have one - it's called GOD...the Creator.
Any attempt to invoke G*d in the dealings of men will invoke Russel's
Paradox, from whence a transfinite number of Satans can be derived, but
no G?d.

Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)

Lemon Cello
2017-12-20 23:43:24 UTC
Post by wulfenite
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
Snooty HOLRSESHIT!
Post by Dhu on Gate
Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
OUR Bible says "He".

You pribbling pissant.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-21 00:15:54 UTC
Post by Lemon Cello
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
OUR Bible says "He".
You pribbling pissant.
Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.

Lemon Cello
2017-12-21 00:22:28 UTC
Post by Lemon Cello
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
OUR Bible says "He".
You pribbling pissant.
Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.
Dhu
I didn't write the Holy Bible, duh.

Bugger off.
gordo
2017-12-21 02:33:58 UTC
Post by Lemon Cello
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Lemon Cello
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
Dhu (thou shalt NOT look upon the face of G&d. She doesn't like it)
OUR Bible says "He".
You pribbling pissant.
Don't be telling the Almighty what to say or who to be.
Dhu
I didn't write the Holy Bible, duh.
Bugger off.
Do you mean the book of myths of which there are many?

---
http://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
2017-12-21 06:59:33 UTC
And bring to ruin those bringing ruination to the world. Who but GOD could have predicted this back in the ancient days.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-11 12:30:34 UTC
And bring to ruin those bringing ruination to the world. Who but GOD
could have predicted this back in the ancient days.
Anyone who's not a time-blind idiot.

m***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 13:59:53 UTC
a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is he's got a
side bet on book.
anyways...
One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is that
it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We need to
keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE are to
survive.
We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions of
us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The Rest of
the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-17 14:40:10 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Dhu on Gate
Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
he's got a side bet on book.
anyways...
One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
are to survive.
We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!
Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?
Asks the village idiot...

m***@gmail.com
2017-11-17 15:20:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Dhu on Gate
Is like George Bush's restriction of public funds to Stem Cell
research: a sham intended to accelerate private research: my guess is
he's got a side bet on book.
anyways...
One of the few basic features we know about life in this Universe is
that it needs to preserve the line of it's evolution to survive. We
need to keep great apes AND the cyanobacteria of the oceans alive if WE
are to survive.
We don't have a human solution to the advent of seven or more billions
of us onto our planet. We need a solution that keeps People and The
Rest of the Planet alive. And to do that we need Intelligent Machines.
Hmmmmm...quite a twisted, myopic view!!
Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?
Asks the village idiot...
Why is the truth so odious to you brain damaged retards?