"Who Will You Meet In Hell?"--A Silly Question
Clyde Armstrong
2015-12-20 01:02:56 UTC
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the following
aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but there is a hell and we
are living in it now". Since there is no purpose of the universe, our earth,
or the living creatures on it (Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living", or Shakespeare--"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
g***@gmail.com
Kill yourself you resource using decrepit old fool.
David Johnston
Stop lying about Camus.
M.I.Wakefield
Lambourn thinks that because his life isn't worth living, no one's is.
The Doctor
2015-12-20 14:38:08 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the
following aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but
there is a hell and we are living in it now". Since there is no
purpose of the universe, our earth, or the living creatures on it
(Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and
suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can
write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living",
Stop lying about Camus.
Lambourn thinks that because his life isn't worth living, no one's is.
The French Existentials are Atheists.

Secular humanism and atheism are the dehumanisation of human society.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Happy Christmas 2015 and Merry New Year 2016
Roy
2015-12-20 19:18:17 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the
following aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but
there is a hell and we are living in it now". Since there is no
purpose of the universe, our earth, or the living creatures on it
(Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and
suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can
write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living",
Stop lying about Camus.
Lambourn thinks that because his life isn't worth living, no one's is.
The French Existentials are Atheists.
Secular humanism and atheism are the dehumanisation of human society.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Happy Christmas 2015 and Merry New Year 2016
You wouldn't know an atheist from a bedbug Doc...but they are human and many are a helluva lot smarter than you and your brainwashed flock of so-called Christians. Religious twits have brainwashed their children for eons because they are so scared that their precious religion might be questioned or dropped completely.
=====
The Doctor
2015-12-20 22:43:39 UTC
Post by Roy
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
[...]
Roy is sounding insnane as simplicity.
M.I.Wakefield
2015-12-20 23:40:34 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Roy is sounding insnane as simplicity.
I think you're wrong. You may believe them to be incorrect, but neither has
shown the sort of pathology that lands people in my kill-file.
Wakefield's nemesis
2015-12-21 00:01:31 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Roy is sounding insnane as simplicity.
I think you're wrong. You may believe them to be incorrect, but neither has
shown the sort of pathology that lands people in my kill-file.
As if *you* are someone whose choice of posters for your killfile matters . . . .

I notice that every other posting from you - no matter what the subject - ends up with you making remarks about 'Karen Gordon'. When will you realize that a killfile is for shutting people out of your reading list and out of your mind.

Or are you out of your mind - and that does not compute?
The Right Point
2015-12-21 00:07:40 UTC
Post by Wakefield's nemesis
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Roy is sounding insnane as simplicity.
I think you're wrong. You may believe them to be incorrect, but neither
has shown the sort of pathology that lands people in my kill-file.
As if *you* are someone whose choice of posters for your killfile matters . . . .
I notice that every other posting from you - no matter what the subject -
ends up with you making remarks about 'Karen Gordon'. When will you
realize that a killfile is for shutting people out of your reading list and
out of your mind.
Or are you out of your mind - and that does not compute?
Shut the fuck up Dobranski, or I'll ressurect Mark Hansel and he'll return
from that Lunatic Asylum in Mexico where he's been hiding out.
Anarchore's ghost
2015-12-21 00:20:24 UTC
The Mexicans locked him up, too?
M.I.Wakefield
2015-12-21 00:23:54 UTC
Post by Wakefield's nemesis
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Roy is sounding insnane as simplicity.
I think you're wrong. You may believe them to be incorrect, but
neither has shown the sort of pathology that lands people in my
kill-file.
As if *you* are someone whose choice of posters for your killfile matters . . . .
I notice that every other posting from you - no matter what the
subject - ends up with you making remarks about 'Karen Gordon'.
Didn't mention you at all ... but it's good that you recognized yourself ...
that's the first step towards dealing with your problems.
Post by Wakefield's nemesis
When will you realize that a killfile is for shutting people out of your
reading list and out of your mind.
You'll come out of my kill-file, along with everybody else, on January 1st.
And you'll go back in when you post an insult, or one of your racist
screeds, or try to play your Name Game ... based on past performance, you'll
be lucky to make it until the first business day of 2016.
b***@gmail.com
Stop giving me hope . . . . Why don't you ignore me completely?
E. Barry Bruyea
2015-12-21 00:43:21 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the
following aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but
there is a hell and we are living in it now". Since there is no
purpose of the universe, our earth, or the living creatures on it
(Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and
suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can
write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living",
Stop lying about Camus.
Lambourn thinks that because his life isn't worth living, no one's is.
The French Existentials are Atheists.
Secular humanism and atheism are the dehumanisation of human society.
First, I doubt very much you understand what an 'existentialist'
really is and as for secular humanism being questioned by someone
representing 'religion', the cause of more inhuman suffering than
history can properly illustrate, that's a joke.
The Doctor
2015-12-21 01:41:12 UTC
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
[...]
Another nutbar that cannot separate Catholicism from REal Christianity.
M.I.Wakefield
2015-12-21 02:01:20 UTC
Every sect claims that it is the "real" christianity.
The Doctor
2015-12-21 06:17:44 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Another nutbar that cannot separate Catholicism from REal Christianity.
Every sect claims that it is the "real" christianity.
TEst the spirits.
M.I.Wakefield
2015-12-21 14:02:41 UTC
There aren't any. Get over it.
The Doctor
2015-12-21 15:00:45 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Another nutbar that cannot separate Catholicism from REal Christianity.
Every sect claims that it is the "real" christianity.
TEst the spirits.
There aren't any. Get over it.
Looks like the wingnuts are finally coming out.
E. Barry Bruyea
2015-12-21 10:07:06 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
[...]
Define "Real Christianity" and how it is different from Catholicism,
which, by the way, with few exceptions is the root of most branches of
so called Christianity.
The Doctor
2015-12-21 14:58:57 UTC
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
[...]
Catholicism is rooted in Paganry.
E. Barry Bruyea
2015-12-21 15:15:09 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by David Johnston
Post by Clyde Armstrong
[...]
And your religion is rooted in Catholicism. Welcome aboard the Pagan
Train.
the nutcases
2015-12-20 23:49:57 UTC
Well, you and the schizo from the west coast seem to think *you're* contributing to society by your very existence. But you're not. Mayber Lambourn's reality is more accurate than yours.
Clyde Armstrong
2015-12-22 21:52:53 UTC
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the following
aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but there is a hell and we
are living in it now". Since there is no purpose of the universe, our earth,
or the living creatures on it (Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living", or Shakespeare--"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No one needs to kill themselves. Time will do that for them. "Life is trgic
because it ends with death".--Ernest Hemingway
E. Barry Bruyea
2015-12-22 22:02:01 UTC
On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 13:52:53 -0800 (PST), Clyde Armstrong
Post by Clyde Armstrong
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the following
aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but there is a hell and we
are living in it now". Since there is no purpose of the universe, our earth,
or the living creatures on it (Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living", or Shakespeare--"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No one needs to kill themselves. Time will do that for them. "Life is trgic
because it ends with death".--Ernest Hemingway
Not surprising when you consider life is a terminal condition.
Post by Clyde Armstrong
---
David Johnston
2015-12-22 22:38:12 UTC
Post by Clyde Armstrong
Post by Clyde Armstrong
At least according to existential philosophers. I take credit for the following
aphorism: "God does not exist; there is no heaven, but there is a hell and we
are living in it now". Since there is no purpose of the universe, our earth,
or the living creatures on it (Homo Sapiens predominant), our existence, accomplishments and suffering are all meaningless and absurd. This is why Camus can write:"It is common knowledge that life is not worth living", or Shakespeare--"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No one needs to kill themselves. Time will do that for them. "Life is trgic
because it ends with death".--Ernest Hemingway
Knowing that people hold your ideas in contempt, you try to attach
them to famous names in the hopes that they'll somehow gain legitimacy.