Canada to buy second-hand Aussie fighters?
2017-12-07 00:39:39 UTC
"The long-running saga to procure new fighters for the Royal Canadian Air Force
appears poised to enter another phase next week with the possible announcement
that Canada will purchase used Australian F-18s as a stopgap measure as it
moves forward with industry consultation for a permanent replacement for the
current fighter, the CF-18.

The decision to buy second-hand is a deliberate slap at Boeing and its Super
Hornet, a new version of the F-18. Canada had given serious consideration to
buying 18 Super Hornets for the RCAF."
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/06/canada-spurns-boeing-eyes-
purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html

https://is.gd/EJOcYF

The decision to buy second-hand is also typical of a country that treats its
military as an afterthought.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-07 06:58:12 UTC
Post by Eric®
purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html
https://is.gd/EJOcYF
The decision to buy second-hand is also typical of a country that treats
its military as an afterthought.
Mebbe we should be looking at Mikoyan and Sukoi, with our own avionics.

That would definitely piss Boeing off.
Eric®
2017-12-08 04:08:22 UTC
Post by Eric®
"The long-running saga to procure new fighters for the Royal Canadian Air Force
appears poised to enter another phase next week with the possible announcement
that Canada will purchase used Australian F-18s as a stopgap measure as it
moves forward with industry consultation for a permanent replacement for the
current fighter, the CF-18.
The decision to buy second-hand is a deliberate slap at Boeing and its Super
Hornet, a new version of the F-18. Canada had given serious consideration to
buying 18 Super Hornets for the RCAF."
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/06/canada-spurns-boeing-eyes-
purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html
https://is.gd/EJOcYF
The decision to buy second-hand is also typical of a country that treats its
military as an afterthought.
Sometimes I think this guy is reading my posts...

Andrew Coyne: The problem with military procurement in Canada is the military
always comes last
http://nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-the-problem-with-military-
procurement-in-canada-is-the-military-always-comes-last

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/1b300afc-9b14-49e9-8ff9-d2e1e7b92a82
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-12-08 10:46:33 UTC
Post by Eric®
"The long-running saga to procure new fighters for the Royal Canadian Air Force
appears poised to enter another phase next week with the possible announcement
that Canada will purchase used Australian F-18s as a stopgap measure as it
moves forward with industry consultation for a permanent replacement for the
current fighter, the CF-18.
The decision to buy second-hand is a deliberate slap at Boeing and its Super
Hornet, a new version of the F-18. Canada had given serious consideration to
buying 18 Super Hornets for the RCAF."
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/06/canada-spurns-boeing-eyes-
purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html
https://is.gd/EJOcYF
The decision to buy second-hand is also typical of a country that treats its
military as an afterthought.
Please dont let the filthy liberals purchase any worthless, second-rate European fighters. They are all garbage and completely inferior to American planes.