Looks like Canada actually likes terrorists
Eric©
2017-10-04 01:45:33 UTC
"Just hours after the man accused of two shocking vehicle attacks made his first court
appearance in Edmonton on Tuesday, U.S. officials confirmed Abdulahi Hassan Sharif* was
ordered to be 'removed to Somalia' by an immigration judge in 2011.

In an email to Global News, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said they
transferred Sharif into custody at San Diego's Otay Mesa Detention Center on July 15,
2011 after he was taken to that department by U.S. customs and border protection. It
isn't clear why he was initially brought to the attention of U.S. officials."
https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-attacks-ordered-
deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/

http://bit.ly/2g8ApUr

Along with previous cases, is there a pattern emerging?
Greg Carr
2017-10-04 03:00:53 UTC
Yah Canada is being played for saps. Deport the Khadr family.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-04 04:23:35 UTC
On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 18:45:33 -0700, Eric© wrote:

> "Just hours after the man accused of two shocking vehicle attacks made
> his first court appearance in Edmonton on Tuesday, U.S. officials
> confirmed Abdulahi Hassan Sharif* was ordered to be 'removed to Somalia'
> by an immigration judge in 2011.
>
> In an email to Global News, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
> (ICE) said they transferred Sharif into custody at San Diego's Otay Mesa
> Detention Center on July 15, 2011 after he was taken to that department
> by U.S. customs and border protection. It isn't clear why he was
> initially brought to the attention of U.S. officials."
> https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
attacks-ordered-
> deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
>
> https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
attacks-ordered-
> deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
>
> http://bit.ly/2g8ApUr
>
> Along with previous cases, is there a pattern emerging?

Sure. Our crazies can't get military grade weapons so
they're stuck trying to outrun the Police in UHauls.

In the US it's a little different:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/oct/02/america-mass-shootings-gun-violence

"1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days: America's gun crisis – in one chart"

BumbleBee
2017-10-04 14:43:43 UTC
On 10/3/2017 10:23 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> Sure. Our crazies can't get military grade weapons so
> they're stuck trying to outrun the Police in UHauls.
>
> In the US it's a little different:

Oh boo fucking hoo, meanwhile:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/30/canada-mass-shootings_n_14498292.html

Below is a list of some of the worst mass shootings that have unfolded
in the country.

(Note: This is a list of shootings, where the murder weapon was a gun,
and does not include other mass killings, such as the Air India bombing. )

Leonard Hogue murder-suicide (1965)

On April 21, 1965, former Vancouver police officer Leonard Hogue, shot
his wife in the head while she slept, which woke up his six children. He
then moved through his house to kill each of the kids before eventually
turning the gun on himself.

After his death, police reports said Hogue was a suspect in two
robberies, both of which netted him huge quantities of useless currency.

Shell Lake massacre (1967)

In 1967, 21-year-old Victor Hoffman shot and killed nine members of the
Peterson family on their farm. Known as Canada's worst random mass
murder, the victims were James and Evelyn Peterson and seven of their
children, who ranged in age from 2 to 17. Phyllis Peterson, 4, was the
only survivor.

Hoffman had been released from a mental hospital just three weeks before
the attack. After his arrest, he was returned to a mental institution,
where he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

Ecole Polytechnique (1989)

ecole polytechnique Fourteen women died in the Ecole Polytechnique
shooting, also known as the Montreal Massacre. (Photo: CP)

Also known as the Montreal Massacre, the violence at Ecole Polytechnique
was Canada's deadliest mass shooting in recent history. In a planned
attack, Marc Lepine entered the school and killed 14 women in 20 minutes
before shooting himself. He claimed he was "fighting feminism," and his
suicide note claimed feminists had ruined his life.

Concordia University shooting spree (1992)

In 1992, engineering professor Valery Fabrikant killed four of his
colleagues after a pattern of tension and aggression towards fellow
teaching staff at Concordia University. He was convicted of murder and
sentenced to life in prison.

Vernon B.C. killings (1996)

In April 1996, Mark Chahal shot his estranged wife and eight of her
relatives at his former home in B.C., before going to a nearby motel and
killing himself.

His wife, Rajwar Gakhal, had previously told the RCMP she felt
threatened by her husband, but police admitted at the time of the attack
that nothing was done to investigate her complaint.

Cruse family murders (2002)

In June 2002, 30-year-old American Peter Kiss forced his way into a
Grimsby, Ont. home, where he shot his ex-girlfriend Shannon Cruse, her
daughter, and her parents, before killing himself.

Mayerthorpe RCMP killings (2005)

mayerthorpe fallen four Portraits of the four fallen constables —
Anthony Gordon, Leo Johnston, Brock Myrol and Peter Schiemann — at a
public memorial.

In 2005, James Roszko shot and killed four RCMP officers who part of a
seizure of stolen property on his farm near Mayerthorpe, Alta. After a
shootout with other officers, Roszko turned the gun on himself and was
pronounced dead at the scene. in It was the worst multiple-officer
killing in Canadian history.

Roszko had been operating a marijuana grow-op, and was under
investigation for property crimes.

Dawson College shooting (2006)

In 2006, Kimveer Gill began shooting outside the entrance to Dawson
College, and moved inside to the main floor atrium. One person died at
the scene, and 19 others were hurt. Eight of them suffered serious injuries.

Gill was shot in the arm by police, and then shot himself in the head. A
suicide note was later found on his body.

dawson college Students of Dawson College hug as they prepare to return
to the school in Montreal in September 2006. (Photo: Christinne
Muschi/Reuters)

Shedden massacre (2006)

Eight people connected to the Bandidos motorcycle gang were found dead
in a field north of Shedden, Ont. after an internal power struggle. Six
gang members were convicted of first-degree murder for the killings.

Claresholm highway killings (2011)

Ten days before Christmas 2011, Derek Jensen killed three people at the
side of an Alberta highway before killing himself.

Jensen was reportedly angry with his ex-girlfriend, Tabitha Stepple, who
was with her friend and two other men in the car. Stepple and the two
men died, but Stepple's friend survived.

Story continues after gallery

Alberta Tragedy

Moncton RCMP shooting (2014)

In June 2014, Justin Bourque shot and killed three Moncton RCMP officers
and wounded two others. He was captured after a manhunt and shootout
with Mounties, and convicted of first-degree murder and attempted murder.

Bourque received the maximum sentence for his crimes — three concurrent
life sentences — and will be eligible for parole after 75 years in prison.

justin bourque Justin Bourque shot and killed three RCMP officers in
Moncton, N.B. (Photo: Viktor Pivovaro/RCMP handout)

Edmonton mass killings (2014)

In December 2014, Phu Lam shot and killed eight people before committing
suicide. He was reportedly angry upon finding out the eight-year-old boy
he and his wife were raising was not his biological son.

Lam shot the boy, his wife, and six members of her family, including her
three-year-old niece. Lam was later found dead in his ex-wife's restaurant.

Documents show he had money troubles, and was on stress leave from work
at the time of the attack.

Story continues after gallery

Edmonton Mass Murder, December 2014

La Loche shooting (2016)

On Jan. 22, 2016, a 17-year-old boy shot and killed two teenage brothers
at a house in northern Saskatchewan. The teen then went to the local
school, where he shot and killed two teachers and wounded seven others.

His friends described the teen as the black sheep of his family and a
victim of bullying at school.

la loche memorial A memorial for the victims of the La Loche shooting.
(Photo: CP)
Greg Carr
2017-10-05 04:22:15 UTC
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 7:43:43 AM UTC-7, BumbleBee wrote:
> On 10/3/2017 10:23 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> > Sure. Our crazies can't get military grade weapons so
> > they're stuck trying to outrun the Police in UHauls.
> >
> > In the US it's a little different:
>

> Oh boo fucking hoo, meanwhile:
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/30/canada-mass-shootings_n_14498292.html
>
> Below is a list of some of the worst mass shootings that have unfolded
> in the country.
>
> (Note: This is a list of shootings, where the murder weapon was a gun,
> and does not include other mass killings, such as the Air India bombing. )
>
> Leonard Hogue murder-suicide (1965)
>
> On April 21, 1965, former Vancouver police officer Leonard Hogue, shot
> his wife in the head while she slept, which woke up his six children. He
> then moved through his house to kill each of the kids before eventually
> turning the gun on himself.
>
> After his death, police reports said Hogue was a suspect in two
> robberies, both of which netted him huge quantities of useless currency.

That would be 52 years ago.

> Shell Lake massacre (1967)
>
> In 1967, 21-year-old Victor Hoffman shot and killed nine members of the
> Peterson family on their farm. Known as Canada's worst random mass
> murder, the victims were James and Evelyn Peterson and seven of their
> children, who ranged in age from 2 to 17. Phyllis Peterson, 4, was the
> only survivor.
>
> Hoffman had been released from a mental hospital just three weeks before
> the attack. After his arrest, he was returned to a mental institution,
> where he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

50 years ago.

> Ecole Polytechnique (1989)
>
> ecole polytechnique Fourteen women died in the Ecole Polytechnique
> shooting, also known as the Montreal Massacre. (Photo: CP)
>
> Also known as the Montreal Massacre, the violence at Ecole Polytechnique
> was Canada's deadliest mass shooting in recent history. In a planned
> attack, Marc Lepine entered the school and killed 14 women in 20 minutes
> before shooting himself. He claimed he was "fighting feminism," and his
> suicide note claimed feminists had ruined his life.

What a goof. Canadian gun laws were changed after this incident IIRC. You now require a license to buy ammo as well as a license to buy any sort of firearm.

> Concordia University shooting spree (1992)
>
> In 1992, engineering professor Valery Fabrikant killed four of his
> colleagues after a pattern of tension and aggression towards fellow
> teaching staff at Concordia University. He was convicted of murder and
> sentenced to life in prison.

Fabrikant used to post from prison in the can.general ng. The Judge in his case said he was the one being harrassed by his colleagues.

> Vernon B.C. killings (1996)
>
> In April 1996, Mark Chahal shot his estranged wife and eight of her
> relatives at his former home in B.C., before going to a nearby motel and
> killing himself.
>
> His wife, Rajwar Gakhal, had previously told the RCMP she felt
> threatened by her husband, but police admitted at the time of the attack
> that nothing was done to investigate her complaint.
>
> Cruse family murders (2002)
>
> In June 2002, 30-year-old American Peter Kiss forced his way into a
> Grimsby, Ont. home, where he shot his ex-girlfriend Shannon Cruse, her
> daughter, and her parents, before killing himself.
>
> Mayerthorpe RCMP killings (2005)
>
> mayerthorpe fallen four Portraits of the four fallen constables —
> Anthony Gordon, Leo Johnston, Brock Myrol and Peter Schiemann — at a
> public memorial.
>
> In 2005, James Roszko shot and killed four RCMP officers who part of a
> seizure of stolen property on his farm near Mayerthorpe, Alta. After a
> shootout with other officers, Roszko turned the gun on himself and was
> pronounced dead at the scene. in It was the worst multiple-officer
> killing in Canadian history.
>
> Roszko had been operating a marijuana grow-op, and was under
> investigation for property crimes.

Roszko was a homosexual as were his two accomplices who are still in prison I believe.

> Dawson College shooting (2006)
>
> In 2006, Kimveer Gill began shooting outside the entrance to Dawson
> College, and moved inside to the main floor atrium. One person died at
> the scene, and 19 others were hurt. Eight of them suffered serious injuries.
>
> Gill was shot in the arm by police, and then shot himself in the head. A
> suicide note was later found on his body.
>
> dawson college Students of Dawson College hug as they prepare to return
> to the school in Montreal in September 2006. (Photo: Christinne
> Muschi/Reuters)
>
> Shedden massacre (2006)
>
> Eight people connected to the Bandidos motorcycle gang were found dead
> in a field north of Shedden, Ont. after an internal power struggle. Six
> gang members were convicted of first-degree murder for the killings.

Wayne Kesseltine was a neo-Nazi who organized the killing. The "bikers" were in fact losers who didn't evcen own Harleys. Only one of the dead was a Harley owner. The Texas Bandidos pulled the chapter after its leader turned out to be an ex-cop.

BumbleBee
2017-10-05 15:03:59 UTC

Interesting comment inserts.
Cafe Racer
2017-10-05 17:45:47 UTC

No, no, no. Those are not terrorists, those are regular everyday Canadians killing people. Just part of life's rich tapestry, et cetera :-)
BumbleBee
2017-10-06 03:40:17 UTC

Take your high handed sarcasm and fuck off.
Eric©
2017-10-04 20:19:06 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote...

> On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 18:45:33 -0700, Eric© wrote:
>
> > "Just hours after the man accused of two shocking vehicle attacks made
> > his first court appearance in Edmonton on Tuesday, U.S. officials
> > confirmed Abdulahi Hassan Sharif* was ordered to be 'removed to Somalia'
> > by an immigration judge in 2011.
> >
> > In an email to Global News, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
> > (ICE) said they transferred Sharif into custody at San Diego's Otay Mesa
> > Detention Center on July 15, 2011 after he was taken to that department
> > by U.S. customs and border protection. It isn't clear why he was
> > initially brought to the attention of U.S. officials."
> > https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
> attacks-ordered-
> > deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
> >
> > https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
> attacks-ordered-
> > deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
> >
> > http://bit.ly/2g8ApUr
> >
> > Along with previous cases, is there a pattern emerging?
>
> Sure. Our crazies can't get military grade weapons so
> they're stuck trying to outrun the Police in UHauls.

The recent US shooter didn't have a 'military grade weapon'; he had semi-automatic rifles
modified to bump-fire.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-04 22:13:44 UTC
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:19:06 -0700, Eric© wrote:

> Dhu on Gate wrote...
>>
>> On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 18:45:33 -0700, Eric© wrote:
>>
>> > "Just hours after the man accused of two shocking vehicle attacks made
>> > his first court appearance in Edmonton on Tuesday, U.S. officials
>> > confirmed Abdulahi Hassan Sharif* was ordered to be 'removed to Somalia'
>> > by an immigration judge in 2011.
>> >
>> > In an email to Global News, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
>> > (ICE) said they transferred Sharif into custody at San Diego's Otay Mesa
>> > Detention Center on July 15, 2011 after he was taken to that department
>> > by U.S. customs and border protection. It isn't clear why he was
>> > initially brought to the attention of U.S. officials."
>> > https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
>> attacks-ordered-
>> > deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
>> >
>> > https://globalnews.ca/news/3783935/abdulahi-sharif-accused-in-edmonton-
>> attacks-ordered-
>> > deported-to-somalia-in-2011-u-s-officials/
>> >
>> > http://bit.ly/2g8ApUr
>> >
>> > Along with previous cases, is there a pattern emerging?
>>
>> Sure. Our crazies can't get military grade weapons so
>> they're stuck trying to outrun the Police in UHauls.
>
> The recent US shooter didn't have a 'military grade weapon'; he had semi-automatic rifles
> modified to bump-fire.

He had an AR-15 and an "AK-47" with "bump stocks".
Both are military weapons modified to fire on semi-auto,
which means that if you "mod" them back to auto the
barrels won't melt and the breaches won't jamb after the
thousandth or ten thousandth round. Ain't nothin' you
can buy at Canadian Tire that's good for that kind of
"wet work".

2017-10-05 01:16:28 UTC
On 2017-10-04 6:13 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:19:06 -0700, Eric© wrote:
>

>> The recent US shooter didn't have a 'military grade weapon'; he had semi-automatic rifles
>> modified to bump-fire.
>
> He had an AR-15 and an "AK-47" with "bump stocks".
> Both are military weapons modified to fire on semi-auto,
> which means that if you "mod" them back to auto the
> barrels won't melt and the breaches won't jamb after the
> thousandth or ten thousandth round.

I don't think that slowing down the rate of fire marginally from full
automatic is going to prevent barrels from overheating under constant
fire. Two rounds a second instead of four is not going to make a hell of
a lot of difference. The barrel is still going to get stinking hot.
The guy likely knew that and that is why he stockpiled so many doctored
guns. He could have just switched mags to keep up sustained fire, but
he was able to switch out guns. When one got too hot he could pick up
another.
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-11 23:18:38 UTC
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 21:16:28 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2017-10-04 6:13 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:19:06 -0700, Eric© wrote:
>>

>>> The recent US shooter didn't have a 'military grade weapon'; he had
>>> semi-automatic rifles modified to bump-fire.
>>
>> He had an AR-15 and an "AK-47" with "bump stocks".
>> Both are military weapons modified to fire on semi-auto,
>> which means that if you "mod" them back to auto the barrels won't melt
>> and the breaches won't jamb after the thousandth or ten thousandth
>> round.
>
> I don't think that slowing down the rate of fire marginally from full
> automatic is going to prevent barrels from overheating under constant

Missing the point. He had weapons with barrels and breaches capable
of sustained automatic fire. They aren't gonna jamb or warp like if you
put a bump on a hunting .308 semi (which needs to be light and fire 3
shots).

Dhu

2017-10-12 03:27:46 UTC
On 2017-10-11 7:18 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 21:16:28 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> He had an AR-15 and an "AK-47" with "bump stocks".
>>> Both are military weapons modified to fire on semi-auto,
>>> which means that if you "mod" them back to auto the barrels won't melt
>>> and the breaches won't jamb after the thousandth or ten thousandth
>>> round.
>>
>> I don't think that slowing down the rate of fire marginally from full
>> automatic is going to prevent barrels from overheating under constant
>
> Missing the point. He had weapons with barrels and breaches capable
> of sustained automatic fire. They aren't gonna jamb or warp like if you
> put a bump on a hunting .308 semi (which needs to be light and fire 3
> shots).

Even military firearms will start jamming and warping under sustained
fire. Submachineguns and light machine guns are not designed for
sustained constant fire. They meant to be fired in short bursts. An AR
15 is likely to fail before 1000 rounds of sustained fire.

BumbleBee
2017-10-12 15:55:20 UTC
On 10/11/2017 9:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> Even military firearms will start jamming and warping under sustained fire.

You last 'military firearm' was:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d2/f7/bf/d2f7bfe6c37007cd213718e7e15d4710.jpg
Dave Smith
2017-10-12 16:35:41 UTC
On 2017-10-12 11:55 AM, BumbleBee wrote:
> On 10/11/2017 9:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> Even military firearms will start jamming and warping under sustained
>> fire.
>
> You last 'military firearm' was:
>

> https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d2/f7/bf/d2f7bfe6c37007cd213718e7e15d4710.jpg

Very funny. I have fired a quite a few weapons.In fact, I have repaired
military weapons. Having trained as a weapons technician in the military
I likely know a little more about firearms than you do.
BumbleBee
2017-10-12 16:40:54 UTC

http://images.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/***@gmail.com/www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Gold-Leader_rubber-band-gun_img_2259.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
Alan Baker
2017-10-12 16:51:55 UTC
On 2017-10-12 9:40 AM, BumbleBee wrote:
> On 10/12/2017 10:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> You last 'military firearm' was:
>>>

>>> https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d2/f7/bf/d2f7bfe6c37007cd213718e7e15d4710.jpg
>>>

>> Very funny. I have fired a quite a few weapons.In fact, I have
>> repaired military weapons.
>
> http://images.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/***@gmail.com/www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Gold-Leader_rubber-band-gun_img_2259.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

He's right, you're wrong.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate_of_fire#Sustained_or_effective_rate>

It really is that simple.

(A former member of the Canadian Armed Forces, qualified on FNC1A1
battle rife, FNC2A1 squad automatic weapon, SMG sub-machine gun,
Browning C5 GPMG, and Browning .50 M2 HMG.
BumbleBee
2017-10-12 17:11:52 UTC
On 10/12/2017 10:51 AM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-10-12 9:40 AM, BumbleBee wrote:

>>> Very funny. I have fired a quite a few weapons.In fact, I have
>>> repaired military weapons.
>>
>> http://images.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/***@gmail.com/www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Gold-Leader_rubber-band-gun_img_2259.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
>>

> He's right, you're wrong.

Warp this, bucko:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O8TTGyxKlnI/maxresdefault.jpg
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-07 23:39:42 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:11:52 -0600, BumbleBee wrote:

> On 10/12/2017 10:51 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

>>> http://images.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/***@gmail.com/www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Gold-Leader_rubber-band-gun_img_2259.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
>>>

>> He's right, you're wrong.
>
> Warp this, bucko:
>
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O8TTGyxKlnI/maxresdefault.jpg

Looks t'me like it's pointed the wrong way.

m***@gmail.com
2017-11-08 22:43:07 UTC
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 12:51:56 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-10-12 9:40 AM, BumbleBee wrote:

> >> Very funny. I have fired a quite a few weapons.In fact, I have
> >> repaired military weapons.
> >
> > http://images.mocpages.com/user_thumbnails/***@gmail.com/www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Gold-Leader_rubber-band-gun_img_2259.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
> >

> He's right, you're wrong.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate_of_fire#Sustained_or_effective_rate>
>
> It really is that simple.
>
> (A former member of the Canadian Armed Forces, qualified on FNC1A1
> battle rife, FNC2A1 squad automatic weapon, SMG sub-machine gun,
> Browning C5 GPMG, and Browning .50 M2 HMG.

Yeah, you're such an "arms expert" you didn't even know what "point blank" range meant.

You are a Jack-off of all trades who doesn't know jack shit about anything.
Alan Baker
2017-11-08 22:52:24 UTC

I win!
Eric©
2017-10-05 03:28:51 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote...

Got a source for this?
Dhu on Gate
2017-10-05 04:14:02 UTC
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 20:28:51 -0700, Eric© wrote:

> Dhu on Gate wrote...
>>
>> On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:19:06 -0700, Eric© wrote:
>>
>> > Dhu on Gate wrote...

>> > The recent US shooter didn't have a 'military grade weapon'; he had semi-automatic rifles
>> > modified to bump-fire.
>>
>> He had an AR-15 and an "AK-47" with "bump stocks".
>
> Got a source for this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/02/video-from-las-vegas-suggests-automatic-gunfire-heres-what-makes-machine-guns-different/

RTFM.