RIP Gudrun Burwitz
The Peeler
2018-07-04 02:50:21 UTC
The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
mourns her death.

http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html
Greg Carr
2018-07-04 04:36:06 UTC
How many Russian penises went up her arse?
Himmler was ordered executed by Shickel-Gruber shortly his suicide. Himmler ended up commiting suicide. All Nazis must hang.
The Peeler
2018-07-04 09:15:18 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:36:06 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>How many Russian penises went up her arse?

How many have gone up yours?

Carolina Reb
2018-07-04 05:29:52 UTC
On 7/3/2018 10:50 PM, The Peeler wrote:
> The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
> mourns her death.
>

> http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html

See here for more details:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?t=3636&p=12688#p12688
The Peeler
2018-07-04 08:35:09 UTC
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 01:29:52 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

homo bullshit unread>

F'up

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
https://i.imgur.com/VVeiiWH.jpg

"Buttfucking is not enough"
The Peeler
2018-07-04 08:35:01 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 22:50:21 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

> The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
> mourns her death.
>
> http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html

She was a pig like her father, unlike his grandniece, Katrin Himmler, that
keeps appearing regularly in German TV documentaries and telling the truth
about the "mass murderer of the century" and her disgusting fascist family.

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2018-07-04 10:42:40 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 22:50:21 -0400, some Amateur Forging Glue Huffer
wrote:

>The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
>mourns her death.
>

>http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html

Too bad we couldn't have hung her. Watching her jerk and convulse
while she slowly spun in the air would have been a treat for the
entire family!

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-07-05 12:49:39 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jul 2018 03:42:40 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 22:50:21 -0400, some human wrote:
>
>>The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
>>mourns her death.
>>

>>http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html
>>

>Too bad they couldn't have hung me. Watching me jerk and convulse
>while I slowly shit myself and spin in the air would have been a treat for the
>entire jew subfamily !

It, WOULD have been raghead ! A MITZVAH already !
Like THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uraAwziBcEw&t=191s
WAY, to go, Eye-ran !

As for YOU, you slimy little kike, grow a cojón, prove where you
infest, and it can STILL happen !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-05 13:10:55 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>The world has lost a great woman. Anyone with a shred of decency
>>>mourns her death.
>>>

>>>http://www.newser.com/story/261397/himmlers-nazi-princess-daughter-dead-at-88.html
>>>

>>Too bad we couldn't have hung her. Watching her jerk and convulse
>>while she slowly spun in the air would have been a treat for the
>>entire family!
>>

>It, WOULD have been raghead ! A MITZVAH already !

Absolutely!

LOL

2018-07-06 12:37:16 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 06:10:55 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Too bad they couldn't have hung me. Watching me jerk and convulse
>>>while I slowly shit myself and spin in the air would have been a treat for the
>>>entire jew subfamily !
>>
>>It, WOULD have been raghead ! A MITZVAH already !
>>Like THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uraAwziBcEw&t=191s
>>WAY, to go, Eye-ran !
>>
>>As for YOU, you slimy little kike, grow a cojón, prove where you
>>infest, and it can STILL happen !
>
>Absolutely !

Yeah, right !

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-06 18:26:58 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:37:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >It, WOULD have been raghead ! A MITZVAH already !
>>

>> Absolutely!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Yeah, right !

And afterwards you could do with her limp carcass what you always wanted to
do with a caracass that can't run away from your sexual advances, dreckserb
Razovic

> Cheers!

Deviated Razovic about sex with corpses:
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-07-05 18:53:10 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 05:49:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Too bad we couldn't have hung her. Watching her jerk and convulse
>> while she slowly spun in the air would have been a treat for the
>> entire family!
>
> It, WOULD have been raghead ! A MITZVAH already !

It would also have been a mitzvah for you, after we had taken her senile
carcass down and allowed you to do with it whatever you wanted to do with
it!