Jewess vs. (female) nazoid sub-lice, 986
Add Reply
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-12 17:07:49 UTC
Jewess: http://tinyurl.com/nhxzt8j

nazoid female sub-lice: http://tinyurl.com/9jch2pp
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-12 17:08:12 UTC

Dhu on Gate
2017-05-16 14:36:48 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 17:07:49 +0000, Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
Jewess: http://tinyurl.com/nhxzt8j
nazoid female sub-lice: http://tinyurl.com/9jch2pp
And this?

Your attempt to equate beauty with morality falls flat here.

2017-05-17 17:46:36 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 17:07:49 +0000, Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
Jewess: http://tinyurl.com/nhxzt8j
nazoid female sub-lice: http://tinyurl.com/9jch2pp
And this?
http://www.rense.com/general96/leni-riefenstahl-2.jpg
Your attempt to equate beauty with morality falls flat here.
I watched an excellent documentary about Leni once. Typical female Nazi. I wonder how many times she was raped by the courageous victors.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-17 20:19:58 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 17:07:49 +0000, Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
Jewess: http://tinyurl.com/nhxzt8j
nazoid female sub-lice: http://tinyurl.com/9jch2pp
And this?
http://www.rense.com/general96/leni-riefenstahl-2.jpg
Your attempt to equate beauty with morality falls flat here.
I watched an excellent documentary about Leni once.
Typical female Nazi.
Not so typical, I'd say. Beautiful and brilliant. Unfortunately
a bit of a moral coward, too. Marlene Dietrich had more stones.
Post by Greg Carr
I wonder how many times she was raped by the courageous victors.
She claimed to have been treated with great courtesy and kindness
by the Americans waiting at her villa to arrest her.